A Review of the Arcana of Ice and Fire

5 posters

Go down

A Review of the Arcana of Ice and Fire  Empty A Review of the Arcana of Ice and Fire

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 16.04.23 13:58

Em Hotep.

I just take the liberty of sharing a little video by our good community member Sarah here on an excellent initial review of the newly released Arcana of Ice and Fire. Very heartfelt and passionate. Deserves a good view for those sincerely interested in purchasing and working with this deck. Please do enjoy - at least as much as I did. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AOAsUAUfwc
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

A Review of the Arcana of Ice and Fire  Empty Re: A Review of the Arcana of Ice and Fire

Post by Nightshade 16.04.23 16:20

Cool episode, it really shows her enthusiasm and passion. I have my copy and it's just incredible.

I recommend everyone getting their decks to be very careful as this is a truly potent magical tool. The current of the Primordial Dragon is as magically elite as it gets, making it incredibly dangerous for dabblers and the dishonest. Please tread very carefully and respectfully.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

A Review of the Arcana of Ice and Fire  Empty Re: A Review of the Arcana of Ice and Fire

Post by Morell 17.04.23 4:52

Good review, explained to me few things I was not understanding. Always good to learn a little more.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2022-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by TrillaCruile 17.04.23 18:08

To add to/elaborate on Troublemaker’s review:

Acknowledgements:
Tania Fonseca graciously took the time out of her practices and life to send out the packages & of course, as mentioned, Luis Marques, Mastermind behind the release of the Arcana and author to the public works of the Order of the Aset Ka. Those who were unnamed but had part in the work including shipping and packaging them, as well, deserve a bow and thanks.

The packaging:
Recyclable, minimal, paper, cardboard.

What you get:
1. A brown cardboard box with the Primordial Dragon Temple Coven sigil (as shown in Troublemaker’s video) which can be kept and used.

ᚺᚷᚠ

2. An Asetian-handwritten note on a maroon colored business-card-sized paper.

3. Tissue paper (Red, Black) which you can keep, reuse or recycle.

4. A maroon satchet which holds the deck. (seen in video)

5. A paper “binder” to hold the deck together. (seen in video) Consider that if a card is missing, the paper doesn’t fit to surround the rest.

6. The 90 Card Deck itself:

The animals representing the masculine cards:

Symbolic in many ways that can be interpreted on multiple levels, but the fact that many of the cards include the “Lilithian” aspect of the “Serpent in the Garden” as her “masculine companion” symbolically speaking gives a minor glimpse into the surface depiction on some cards.

Another consideration when looking at the masculine side of the Tree of Life and comparing it to the Tarot Cards through the lense of the Primordial Dragon tradition (as from their website) is that the Feminine Divine and Feminine Demonic are balancing forces in the tradition: “divine masculinity” seems to have no place in the sense that it is taken over by Divine Feminine which needs no Masculine to express the same concept. (Basically and most heretically stated)

Speaking on the subject of the Tree of Life and Death, a highly rewarding experience for the occultist and initiate is to arrange the cards from the deck into the positions that they are found on the Tree of Life in the Violet Throne. Placing each suit with the 40 Signs (1 to 10 in 4 different Trees), the 22 Initiatory Paths between the spheres on each tree, and the 16 Entities “conjured by” the 16 Court Cards, shine some light on the meaning of the cards as well. This would have always been rewarding with any legitimate Tarot deck, but having a tool such as the Arcana of Fire and Ice makes it ultimately more experiential and transformational when performing rites and/or meditations.

The price of the Arcana is steadily increasing, meaning that the price one pays is unique to specific groups of individuals purchasing the deck around the same time as each other; this is relevant and holds numerological significance for some. The decks distributed to covens were around 33 in number by some calculation. There have only been certain amount of Etsy sales. Occultists are rare. Real initiates are few.

TrillaCruile
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2022-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 18.04.23 7:57

Thanks all for the positive remarks!
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down