The Power and Danger of Living Current

+2
Jonathan
Nightshade
6 posters

Go down

The Power and Danger of Living Current Empty The Power and Danger of Living Current

Post by Nightshade 07.12.23 7:44

From what I have seen for several decades it has become clear to me that the community surrounding Asetianism is one of the most magically powerful and gifted communities active in the occult world right now, empowered through its diversity and broadly spread through different circles and branches of occultism and smaller covenants from Europe to Asia that keep enduring lines of tradition and initiation alive and burning to the strongest of devotions.
This makes for experienced Asetianists to be incredible adversaries that no practitioner of the Arts should cross, as they pose a very obvious danger to lesser minds and one that does not come with a warning or a threat, but a silently overpowering force that I suggest no one should underestimate.

I speak from personal experience with working with others that have suffered greatly when I say that abusing this Tradition, disrespecting its Powers or underestimating the consequences of its Magic is most… severe.

Some may never recover both physically and mentally, while we all as a community shall certainly never be the same either. Some of us reaching to great heights of accomplishment and others falling to great depths. Few got closed off from magical spark entirely, their inner cords severed, having their access to power permanently removed. This has indescribable consequences to the very soul and it's something usually not possible when dabbling in other traditions and currents without such high stakes when it comes to magic and spirituality. To touch upon such absolute darkness that transcends and dances with the highest form of immortal light is something irreversible and an experience that permeates all lifetimes beyond death.

Stay cautious. Stay real. Stay wise. Stay strong. Stay humble. Stay honest. Stay respectful. Stay responsible. Stay balanced. Stay eager. Stay inspired. Stay rebellious. Stay unrelenting. Stay committed. Stay united. Stay unbroken. Stay Hers. Stay... Asetianist!

The ones daring to tread the forbidden paths of the Dragon with undying Honor.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

The Power and Danger of Living Current Empty Re: The Power and Danger of Living Current

Post by Jonathan 07.12.23 8:23

Such a strong, bold and yet beautifully accurate post. I honestly couldn’t agree more. Let it roar!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Power and Danger of Living Current Empty Re: The Power and Danger of Living Current

Post by Troublemaker 07.12.23 9:35

That was pretty awesome. Very enjoyable read.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 07.12.23 10:08

Truly great to see you on a vigorous march of inspirational posts, Nightshade... but much deeper than that, as well. Your warnings should sing sound and clear.

I've been thinking before about what you say of other traditions and currents, that they're not as risky or dangerous by far, depending particularly on how you approach it, but it's also that profound potency that enables the success in terms of magic, spirituality and the occult, to its initiates, followers and seekers and overall community in such a way that it's unprecedented in the occult world I'd dare to say. The magick of the Asetians surely hold together a great tapestry of forbidden occult wisdom in and through its Tradition, manifesting as maybe the most powerful Current that we know, as the very Call or Breath of the Dragon itself.

Pure occultism, pure initiation, pure gnosis, sung by the Masters in their ethereal voices of Flame - violet Heka piercing through very inmost depths and bleeding over into many facets of reality, destroying and transforming, creating new beings out of the initiated fire... upon which the strong, the humble, the courageous, the loyal, the honorable, the wise and the true will endure but the deceitful and dishonest fall to ash.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 11.12.23 18:08

True words. True words...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelie 20.12.23 16:31

This was truly wonderful to read.
Amelie
Amelie
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2023-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down