Greetings, i'm curious about living for a long time.

4 posters

Go down

Greetings, i'm curious about living for a long time. Empty Greetings, i'm curious about living for a long time.

Post by Joseph 16.07.23 20:07

I heard that vampires live for a long time, i'm eager to have that ability since i want to achieve a lot of stuff to help ascend humanity and save our earth from global warming, i'm an energy engineer that has a lot of plans to do, but a very short lifespan, it would be appreciated if someone gives me some tips to "unlock" my vampirism aspect and prolong my life a bit!!

Joseph
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2023-07-16

Back to top Go down

Greetings, i'm curious about living for a long time. Empty Re: Greetings, i'm curious about living for a long time.

Post by Jonathan 17.07.23 6:21

You have the wrong idea of vampires. Vampirism is not biological, it is metaphysical and spiritual. The immortality of the vampire is that of the spirit, not that they retain the same body forever, that does not exist. It's a myth. I suggest you read the Asetian Bible or the Violet Throne as those books will answer most of your questions about vampires, not to mention being considered legendary occult material at this point and outstanding esoteric literature.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Greetings, i'm curious about living for a long time. Empty Re: Greetings, i'm curious about living for a long time.

Post by Lynskha 17.07.23 12:23

Like Jonathan said there is no thing like living longer than regular years or living forever. Some concepts related to vampirism only exist in fiction or are metaphors to speak of a subtle existence, not related to matter or biological body.
About life short span, well, maybe it is a good idea to learn how to deal with what you have, rather than trying to rely on some "extra time".
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 03.08.23 15:23

Sorry, I must disagree with you on this point. You are correct that the idea of immortality is mainly symbolic and refers to the spirit (which is the main thing). But, you are wrong in assuming that phyiscal immortality is merely a myth. There have been physical beings that have lived for hundreds of years and there is evidence that certain humans have "been around" for even longer. It is possible to attain a state of immortality through the mastery of certain, arcane alchemycal principles. However, this  is reserved for a select few. And no, most people will never attain it, nor should they want to. But immortal beings do exist, I can confirm this as a member of the Watchers' Group. And no, I do not know these secrets of immortality, nor do I wish to be immortal. I merely know it exists.
Sorry if I upset anyone by saying this, no offense is intended. I do not strife to "persuade" anyone - when you know, you know.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down