Need advice

4 posters

Go down

Need advice Empty Need advice

Post by Alecto356 30.12.23 9:14

I am relatively new to vampirism. I have tried many methods of feeding, but none seem to be effective 100% of the time. Only half the times I try ambient feeding work as it should. What techniques seem to work for you? Are different feeding methods more suited to certain people?
Alecto356
Alecto356
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2023-12-28

Back to top Go down

Need advice Empty Re: Need advice

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 30.12.23 9:26

Hello. What's your general background in occultism? Have you practiced something other than feeding?

Also, in simple terms, practice...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecto356 30.12.23 10:14

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Hello. What's your general background in occultism? Have you practiced something other than feeding?

Also, in simple terms, practice...

I studied the Strigoi Vii vampyric tradition with books by Father Sebastiaan. I also read a copy of the Vampire Ritual Book. I have looked into the Blood Sorcery Bible by Sorceress Cagliastro as well.
Alecto356
Alecto356
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2023-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 31.12.23 6:37

I'd advice against Father Sebastiaan and Michelle Belanger for sure - it's been echoed in this forum in particular countless times and offering comprehensive reasons as to why if you look back different threads - as it's mostly copied and/or diluted material, suited to roleplayers and not serious occultists as you'll find both communities differ greatly. They're more intended on the building of false vampire houses and make-believe communities lacking substance, believing in themselves by delusion rather than an actuality of the soul, deeper occultism or any esoteric quality apart from mimicry as a mere act of enabling out of desire and interest to whatever notion of vampirism they can conceive of which falls apart rather like a carpet drawn from underneath their feet, only that they stand upon it out of pretension and that people unfortunately believe in their market sale so far removed from actual practice.

Just stating this for your awareness and newcome education to the occult but keep an open mind, question and see for yourself.

Sorceress Cagliastro I haven't heard or read of before so I can't really comment on her works.

My best recommendation is to get a wider array of experience in the occult itself, not only as pertains to vampirism and feeding as that'll have to be fitted within a larger context of magick. Naturally, you'll see that the main purpose of vampirism isn't vampirism, but to fuel something else; magickal empowerment for the sake of a directed aim and purpose, as through harnessing that energy toward something, or to feed and fuel balance of the energy system and magickal ability in a vampire. Just like the tooth or claw of the tiger isn't the main goal of the tiger but an albeit necessary tool to his advantage. The higher road lies through the journey but whatever tools you use it up to you. Stay responsible! Master your art and craft.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Morell 02.01.24 13:05

I've read the Blood Bible and not recommending it, definitely not to the beginner of using blood, even less to general beginner.

I apologise in advance if I describe it wrong, it has been time since I've read it.
She developed a system of body parts correspondence, meaning that she takes blood from different parts of body for different purposes. Even arteria blood. Shivers me to think about such daring thing like taking blood from aorta. I think that at least some part of her teaching is not followed by her. She also gives advice on animal sacrifice by killing living animals, like mice or rats.
As reading it is interesting, but I would definitely avoid putting it into practice.
Morell
Morell
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2022-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by jp.vanir 22.01.24 12:35

Definitely not Aaron Hoyt AKA Father Todd but Michelle is pretty good. I generally am starving so ambient feeding comes natural to me as being a vamp it general happens regardless you may not know it. However focusing on the crowd and drawing them in helps you feed as well...
jp.vanir
jp.vanir
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2022-06-02

https://www.vampyrian616.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down