Talibah
Aghrab
Victor
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Viperine and the Virgin - Page 2 Empty Re: The Viperine and the Virgin

Post by GodmanOmar777 05.10.10 22:27

I believe this viperine and virgins concept is blown out out of porportion because of the spiritual bond that exist between the two. A thing like her physical virginity would.NEVER come in between there love such a bond is 4 ever,it's the very esssence
which keeps there hearts beating and there soul moving towards a precise allingment
Of the stars viewed from earth
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 08.10.10 7:46

very nicely put Wink
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 09.10.10 7:16

My two cents, is that these eveolved beings would be above an issue of virginity rather than be limited by it.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 09.10.10 7:19

***sighs*** Correction, "evolved"
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 09.10.10 18:03

If gUARDIANS are beings of a highly sexual nature dose this means that their minds are unpure and only their bodies are virgines. In the AB it states guardians are innately good at sex magic. This is most likely their favorite way to feed. If they awaken perhaps they find these things out about themselves without sex. Espescially Elders who have awakened countless of times and the process is more easy for them.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 10.10.10 2:54

Hmm ... a quick question ?

What makes the feeling of sex unpure, or the need for its energy ?

sincerely Divine
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 10.10.10 3:04

awakenings .....

It would be, kinda obvious to me that the older you are in the ages , the longer it takes before you actually truly awaken...(are truly aware of all that is you ) .... ( just speculating)

Since the knowledge you need to find, is much more ....
and the physical human body is also adapting to this new found metabolism.
Energy travles faster ,then mater and the physical human body, is not used to that kind of energy flow ....
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.10.10 3:08

I don't think there is anything impure about the feelings of sex and sex itself. Actually, the Asetians are aware of this and acknowledgedly are recognized as very sexual creatures. Sex is part of nature and a central part of life itself. It is most likely the deepest spiritual experience anyone can ever have... a moment when 2 souls become 1 and together touch the divine like in no other way.

Sex is Divine. The Asetians know this, they commune in their own deep sacred sexuality, reaching experiences of ecstasy and pleasure that humans can only dream of. This is probably where it all started the myth of the lust of the vampire, that still fascinates so many people to this day.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 10.10.10 3:15

Jonathan wrote:I don't think there is anything impure about the feelings of sex and sex itself. Actually, the Asetians are aware of this and acknowledgedly are recognized as very sexual creatures. Sex is part of nature and a central part of life itself. It is most likely the deepest spiritual experience anyone can ever have... a moment when 2 souls become 1 and together touch the divine like in no other way.

Sex is Divine. The Asetians know this, they commune in their own deep sacred sexuality, reaching experiences of ecstasy and pleasure that humans can only dream of. This is probably where it all started the myth of the lust of the vampire, that still fascinates so many people to this day.

Totally agree whit you ... Very Happy so can we please STOP refereeing to: that sex is unpure , please ? ....

Sincerely Divine
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 10.10.10 13:00

***Since I keep seeing the title of this thread pop up, I have to admit that the thread title (take out the meaning behind it) sounds like the title of a strange, dark, painful fairy-tale like story. Strange images come into my mind. Surely I am not the only one who finds a little humor with the title. "The Viperine and the Virgin"****

(Okay sorry for straying off topic. Bad N.Augusta bad!!!) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 10.10.10 15:54

I agree that sex is not impure. I think that it is apart of asetian nature just as Johnathan said.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.10.10 3:14

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you all agree. Smile It is true that many people have an entirely wrong idea about sex, seduction and sexuality in general, especially in the case of humans who tend to blend in with the common mind. It is good to be able to think outside of the box and reach deeper meanings, since sex is also about evolution and enlightenment. At least, when seen through the eyes of a vampire, which many seem to be unable to do.

N.Augusta wrote:***Since I keep seeing the title of this thread pop up, I have to admit that the thread title (take out the meaning behind it) sounds like the title of a strange, dark, painful fairy-tale like story. Strange images come into my mind. Surely I am not the only one who finds a little humor with the title. "The Viperine and the Virgin"****

(Okay sorry for straying off topic. Bad N.Augusta bad!!!) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
LOL Bad N.Augusta, bad! Twisted Evil
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 12.10.10 15:06

I think that for Asetians, sex is a manifestation of Love towards "a special one". I share that same view, so it's impossible for me to consider sex as an impure thing.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 13.10.10 2:37

Sex is not impure. It is how it's practised that defines its purity.

Sex as carnal communication, as an expression of Love, as an exchange of energies, and as a communion with another dignifies it and gives it its due value, that can some times reach the Divine.

Sex as a commercial exchange, as a means of abuse towards an unwilling victim, as an instrument of revenge, betrayal or manipulation, etc., is impure.

Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 13.10.10 5:44

yes , but remember this as well, even tho sex is used in a bad manner ... Sex in it self ..... is still the same .... ( NOT as, that you get the same experience )

But as everything else, it can be used for good things, as well as bad.

That humans don't know better has nothing to do whit it ....

( hmmm.....Im getting a feeling ... that Im repeating my self ... over and over and over again ... lol)

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 13.10.10 16:31

Syrianeh wrote:Sex is not impure. It is how it's practised that defines its purity.

Sex as carnal communication, as an expression of Love, as an exchange of energies, and as a communion with another dignifies it and gives it its due value, that can some times reach the Divine.

Sex as a commercial exchange, as a means of abuse towards an unwilling victim, as an instrument of revenge, betrayal or manipulation, etc., is impure.

Totally agree.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 26.10.10 1:20

Don't want to stray away from topic at hand. But sex blood and music I think would be imbedded in a viperine life style and his soulmate probably wouldn't be a virgin. But they would still love each other like a viperine and a concubine.Accepting who they are forever by each other side.
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 27.10.10 16:31

Or a Viperine and a Guardian.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 27.10.10 18:59

GodmanOmar777 wrote: Don't want to stray away from topic at hand. But sex blood and music I think would be imbedded in a viperine life style and his soulmate probably wouldn't be a virgin. But they would still love each other like a viperine and a concubine.Accepting who they are forever by each other side.

Probably not a virgin. I love you LoL. Experience is much better for such a lifestyle.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 16.02.11 13:19

AndreiaLi wrote:Or a Viperine and a Guardian.

Why not a Viperine and a Viperine ?
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 16.02.11 17:03

Yes a Viperine and a Viperine too, all combinations are possible of course.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 17.02.11 10:12

The bond and connection between a Viperine and another Viperine would be explosive and powerful. Certainly an interesting option, and a couple to behold in admiration!

I agree as well that it would be possible.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 12.03.11 8:40

I must say something. The idea of a women being impure after having sex came about in the christian male dominance era. Originally sex was not seen as impure but a part of nature. It was respected as the life creating process. NOT ANYTHING IMPURE. That idea came from foolish christians. so if a viperine is a real egyptian then they would not think that way. I suggest reading about egyptian views on sex.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 12.03.11 12:01

Well.....this silly title just won't go away! I will say it again, every time I see this title (take away any sort of Asetian meaning) it makes me think of a title for a cheap paranormal romance paperback at the drugstore. I can see it now, the art work for the cover page: It is a dark stormy night with lightening in the sky, the moon slightly showing through the clouds, and then we have a stupid virgin standing out in the storm (for no reason) with long hair and a long ankle length old fashioned white nightgown that covers the neck (yeah, the kind your grandmother wore) standing in front of a large creepy old tree. And then we see a large colorful snake (he is really hard to miss) with a wicked troublesome look patiently waiting behind on a branch nearest her, and she "the virgin" is just too damn stupid (not because she is a virgin) to notice that a large snake is directly behind her, because 9 out of 10 times the women characters in the paranormal romance genre are about as stupid as can possibly be. Oh my!!! Okay, I just had to finally let that out, because I surely was not kidding earlier when I said many strange images come to my mind with this title.

Now to be serious.....
I suppose on this old subject matter, we are all just going to have to agree to disagree as there seems to be two schools of thought on this subject, and that is fine. Personally, I feel they would be above such things as sexual virginity which I have previously expressed some months ago on this thread. Maybe it would have to do more with a sort of spiritual virginity instead? However, we are all free to believe as we like. I don't suppose we will be able to conduct a survey, and ask a few dozen Viperines about their views on such a subject as their individual preference towards sexual virginity, or any subject for that matter. Razz Fortunately, "keeping it real" we have better chances of seeing the mentally disturbed Gaddafi leaving office by force, and if that is by guns or by men in white with a big stretcher, either way will suffice. Very Happy

My personal opinion, is that we have no business discussing their sexuality, preferences in relations, family life choices, and the like, as it is disrespectful and truly is none of our business. I say this because we do have a few threads geared towards such issues. Just keep in mind (any new people here reading) that they are a very diverse group of beings who are always changing, growing and evolving as they work through their own individual challenges. Each Asetian is his or her own individual (as we all are) and the "one size fits all" need not apply.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.03.11 17:53

I must say Augusta has a point, the silly title from this thread does feel like some cheap paranormal romance. lol

We all may agree and disagree, but what we think won't really matter. We won't be asking that to a Viperine anyways. It's something private, personal and intimate. It matters only to them and their blessed Lovers. No one else.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next