geo

geo
Banned

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

view on drugs - Page 2 Empty Re: view on drugs

Post by Aghrab 22.06.09 7:18

Gilded wrote:I thought to myself and believe that such a thing as losing your purity with the wrong person would be too deep to fully heal... no matter how many lives it will take. I believe you think the same?
Yes, I thought that.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 22.06.09 13:47

Now that such an interesting subject is brought up... I have a question that I believe does not need to be opened within a new thread.

Do you believe that if an Asetian becomes desperately addicted to a very powerful drug, energy work would be able to help him overcome the addiction? And if so, how do you believe it will effect it?
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 22.06.09 19:21

Dreamer, I have difficulty with the concept that an Asetian would allow him/herself to be desperately addicted to any substance. It does not fit my concept of their self-control.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 22.06.09 20:13

I agree with Phoenix. However, I do believe that if by some strange circumstance, an Asetian were to become helplessly addicted to something, their connection to Aset and the Violet Flame will give them the strength to fight it off. Energy work may be involved, but it's more of a physical malady than a spiritual one in entirety. Likely it would help to have a Concubine or other learned Asetian teach the addicted Asetian how to convert the feelings of want into something else, as is done with pain.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 25.06.09 17:08

Syrianeh wrote:

Drugs used purely for recreation or just to get away from reality, which is why most people use them to begin with, .
It' funny but for me, drinking was a way of making myself feeling like a human and being grounded. I think it's because I am out there so much that whenever I would drink in the past it would shut my communication with the higher realms and refocus me on the here and now...Smile I also used to have a very high tolerance for alcohol. I could easily drink a bottle of vodka and remain sober. However with age my metabolism changes as well. So now, it's only a couple of occasional drinks when I want to shut my self out of other realms for a while..Smile As for drugs, nope.. Never had any interest in anything that would take me out of control of myself.
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 25.06.09 17:21

Hellen wrote:Body ,while incarnated, is indeed part of the equation, but i can not picture an Asetian preoccupied about not losing his or her 'precious' life and body.
Hellen

Hellen, it is not a preoccupation with the physical body that is concern here when it comes to alcohol and drugs or any other substance for that matter. Whenever any substance is used it can cause mild to severe energy leaks, since the auric field becomes poreous in a way. Hence, with energy being so prescious, one will think twice what you drink and who you are with at the time. Being a metaphisical being the high many are seaking is easily achievable through other means. Hence, Asetian has no need to leak out energy in exchange for a drink, or worse yet drugs. That's my opinion. Although I have to admit, having an occasional drink realy brings me nicely back into my body...Smile
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 25.06.09 17:44

Syrianeh wrote:I see what you mean now, Hellen. Also, it is quite common to lose your fear of death when you awaken.

Losing your fear of death also happens when one has a clinical death of out of body experience. My mother had her first out of body experience when she was about 2 years old. She was in the hospital with Meningitis. She suddenly flew up to the ceiling and watch her body on the bed with her mother and doctors running around in panic. My mother never remembers having a fear of death. She is 72 now and wants her body to be cremated and let out into the ocean or the wind.

I also never had a fear of death. We used to think it was because I too have had physical death when I was a child, but I was only a few days old, so I do not remember. Funny we were just talking about it this morning. My mom said we were in the hospital, I was having a sever case of pnemonia, when I suddenly went completely limp. She called for a doctor. I was taken away and given a large dose of blood plasma through IV which brought me back. Later, they had to give me plasma a few more times, which is how I survived that time. Needless to say you can guess what instructions my family has regarding my body..Smile

But I've always had a very high sensitivity and fear of physical pain. Kind of I'd rather die then be in physical pain..Smile
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 26.06.09 0:49

Funny, I was born "dead". The umbilical cord was so badly wrapped around my neck that I had passed out while still being born and had no heartbeat. They managed to revive me, obviously, but the doctor's first thought upon seeing me was that I was definitely stillborn.

I don't remember any of that, needless to say. I don't remember ever fearing death, but after I truly started to open my eyes to the full dimension of the world, I feared it even less. Which does not mean I desire it, of course. There is still a lot to do!
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 26.06.09 1:25

Which makes me wonder if when the body is left by a Soul at such a younger age, in your case before birth and in my just a few days into this lifetime, another Soul is given an opportunity to enter that body, which might not even be a human sould..Smile Am I making sense..Smile?
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 26.06.09 1:34

It might indeed make sense, empress. I have often thought whether incarnation happens at conception, at the time of birth or if it can be a process like you describe. Many people go through death experiences when they are older, but it would make much more sense that an incarnation would take place at the beginning of life because that's when the personality begins to take form.

Am I different from whom/what I was supposed to be? Perhaps one day I will know, and so will you. Smile
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 26.06.09 2:44

I think it would be harder for another Soul to enter a body full of history and memory without having major issues to deal with. However, lets presume our present Souls are not human, then it would make sense why they would find it a golden oportunity to enter a body of a brand new baby as it's original soul departed. That would also mean that a non-human Soul could capture that body without sitting in someone's tummy for nine months..Smile or however long. After having four children I can tell you that the soul is present in the baby's body while inside, but not from the very beginning. My feeling is, it happens after most senses are pretty much developed, because for human consciousness to function it needs to have those sensory outlets. That is one reason why children are able to remember music their mother used to hear while pregnant. Hence, a baby is born, then soon after dies and another Soul enters. In my mother's case she remember leaving her body and floating upword, then going back in.
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2