Maktub
Victor
Aghrab
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

vampiric summoning Empty vampiric summoning

Post by goingpostal 29.06.09 20:07

when you invoke spirits or demons, it requires you to give some to massive amounts of energy. so would a vampire have some trouble with this or would he need to take in energy or constantly maintain a connection with a source in order for a more complected summoning? and should the summoner create vampiric demons to drain for him? would this help in the ritual? or just help in the mundane world?
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

vampiric summoning Empty Re: vampiric summoning

Post by Victor 30.06.09 6:46

This is a good question.
The summoning and arts of invokation do in fact require big amounts of energy. However, keep in mind that Vampires are beings of the subtle reality, easily interacting with energy and communicating with spirits. This makes it far more easily for a Vampire to master the occult arts and to empower himself metaphysically than it would be for a human. There lies the secret of their natural abilities, even if they require a bigger amount of Ka. Of course with these powers and abilities also comes responsibility, particularly the awareness of the energy costs of each practice, and how to keep a balance between the energy being spent and the energy needed to be drained.
The creation of daemons that would drain for you, is possible but not effective. That is usually used in the form of metaphysical attack, the creation of a daemon that would attack someone or do a mission for you. The fact of draining and energy empowerment is usually a far too intimate practice, that must be done by the Vampire on his own. There are forms of ritual feeding, the Asetian Bible even discusses it as one valid form of feeding, however the applications of such techniques are usually used with other things in mind, as metaphysical attack, than true vampiric feeding. For that, there is nothing like the good old Vampire techniques... exposing Vampires as the natural predators that they are in the Universal food chain. Twisted Evil
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 30.06.09 12:57

you explained that very well, you seem to be good at that Smile
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 30.06.09 13:58

I can only speak for myself. The only Being I invoke when needed is the Great Goddess. Have being doing it for years, initially unconsciously in the last few years fully aware of the difference when She is within me. I do not see a need or a reason to invoke lower beings. The Mother does not need my energy...Smile But she give plenty of hers and makes things happen around me when called for. Recently I was told by a friend of mine who is an Anglican Minister and a Shaman in Welsh that I have a gift of summoning, which made me look closer at my innate abilities and yes, I do bring down High Energies most often through my work as a medium, but never at the cost of my own energy.. I always walk away from the sessions fully charged and ready to turn the mountains ..Smile Hope that helps.
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 30.06.09 14:20

empress2k wrote:I can only speak for myself. The only Being I invoke when needed is the Great Goddess. Have being doing it for years, initially unconsciously in the last few years fully aware of the difference when She is within me. I do not see a need or a reason to invoke lower beings. The Mother does not need my energy...Smile But she give plenty of hers and makes things happen around me when called for. Recently I was told by a friend of mine who is an Anglican Minister and a Shaman in Welsh that I have a gift of summoning, which made me look closer at my innate abilities and yes, I do bring down High Energies most often through my work as a medium, but never at the cost of my own energy.. I always walk away from the sessions fully charged and ready to turn the mountains ..Smile Hope that helps.

Do not take this as an offense, but if by Great Goddess and Mother, you are referring to Aset... I have to say that I see Her as an Unreachable Goddess... only reachable by Her Children and those within the Asetian Family.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 30.06.09 14:27

I would point out the difference between invocation and evocation. Invocation, or the alternative spelling invokation, is the intake of the being, or soul, within ourselves. Evocation is the calling and manifestation of this being outside of ourselves. Many times both terms are used interchangeably, when they refer to two distinctive practices. Invo is internal and evo is external. Aset, or any other major deity, cannot be invoked, meaning that we cannot take a God/Godess to the inside of us, but they can only manifest on the outside. Our souls and fragile physical bodies cannot intake such a power as a deity. They are infinite, we are not.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 30.06.09 14:30

Thank you for pointing this out, Victor.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 30.06.09 14:39

For someone interested in the magickal arts of creating entities, controlling spirits and some basic understanding on daemons, I would recommend the reading of the chapter from the Asetian Bible on Servitors. It is one of the best, and nearly the only, resource available on the subject in what comes to open publications that the general public can access. Also, it is the only non-secret text that I have found that explains the important differences between low servitors and royal servitors, which entity-creating sorcerers and vampires are highly familiar with. A very interesting read for anyone that wishes to understand the fundamentals of those concepts.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 30.06.09 14:42

[quote="Aghrab"]
empress2k wrote:

Do not take this as an offense, but if by Great Goddess and Mother, you are referring to Aset... I have to say that I see Her as an Unreachable Goddess... only reachable by Her Children and those within the Asetian Family.

Aghrab

Aset is one of the manifestation of the Mother. She has manifested Herself hundreds of times through different iminations in different places. And that's just on Earth, nevermind all the other galaxies. I have had a spontanious spiritual experience twice in my life (first as a preteen and second as a 24 year old) that have taken me to the higher realm where I've experience the presence of the Mother of All. He presense is the Essence of Love - nutral and caring at the same time. I was not seeking these experiences, in fact I was as far from conscious spiritual persute at that time as one could be, yet... I had my eyes opened up. That is whom I reffer to.
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 30.06.09 15:08

Victor wrote:I would point out the difference between invocation and evocation. Invocation, or the alternative spelling invokation, is the intake of the being, or soul, within ourselves. Evocation is the calling and manifestation of this being outside of ourselves. Many times both terms are used interchangeably, when they refer to two distinctive practices. Invo is internal and evo is external..

Invocation is also Self-identification with certain Spirit or Deity. Invocations of the Goddesses and Gods has being a religious practice for thousands of years. Going all the way back to ancient Sumaria and Egypt where Priestess and Priests would invoc the Deities for various purposes including Oracular work. One of the well known invocations ritual was the Invocation of Thoth. Later pegans adapted these technics through Greece and Roman Empires. Some would call it Drawing Down the Moon. Only certain individuals were alowd and able to perform invocation. Also in Yoruban spiritual traditions invocation of Orishas is quite common.

Bellow is a link that give a very conscise definition of various forms of invocations:

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Invocation

Victor wrote:Aset, or any other major deity, cannot be invoked, meaning that we cannot take a God/Godess to the inside of us, but they can only manifest on the outside. Our souls and fragile physical bodies cannot intake such a power as a deity. They are infinite, we are not.

Yes, Aset, or any other major deity are infinite and we, being a natural part of them, are able to call on their qualities that are within us to come forward. Another words it is that Higher Essence that is within us that gets Ivoked. At the same time Aset is limitless and is always there to connect to when needed for our Greater Good. As we cultivate that part of us within we are drawing on that Divine strength and become more powerful, unless our ego gets involved, then that power can be taken away or diminished.

Again, I am only speaking from my personal experience and not from reading books.
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maktub 30.06.09 15:09

I would like to point out that Aset was only seen as a Great Mother on later Dynastic times, and even more strongly defined in the Greek and Roman periods, where they called her the Goddess of 1000 Names. Those definitions and concepts are almost new-age when we compare them to the old roots of Aset in terms of ancient religion. It is important to be aware that this Isis was not the Aset from the old Kemetic religion, and was clearly distinctive from the archetype found in Pre-Dynastic Egypt. Aset was not the Mother of All, but the mother of Pharaohs... the mother of Gods... the mother of the future divine power on Earth, expressed by the archetype of Horus. But certainly she was never seen as the mother of humans and mortals. That is a new-age concept explored by the modern Pagan communities that don't know enough of Aset in the first place.
If we take the Asetian theology in consideration, Aset gave birth not only to Horus, but to 3 divine children, known as The Primordials. Those three sacred entities, created by Aset alone in her act of Universal Creation, are the origins of the three Asetian Lineages that everyone talks about, known as Serpent, Scorpion and Scarab... or Viperine, Guardian and Concubine, using the most modern terminology and, clearly, not my favourite in terms of symbolism.

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 30.06.09 15:22

Maktub wrote:I would like to point out that Aset was only seen as a Great Mother on later Dynastic times, and even more strongly defined in the Greek and Roman periods, where they called her the Goddess of 1000 Names.
Maktub

That is correct. That is why in my previous post I have stated that Aset is one of the many manifestation of the Divine Feminin, which I have experienced and which is more real then our pysical world. All other Goddess are mere manifestations of Her Essence. Gnostics call Her Sophia..

I was brought up without any religioun and stepped on my path eyes wide open. WhileI do read a lot, I tend to be conscious as to what I accept unless I experience it first hand either through my dream work, past life work, channeling, contemplations, omens or meditations. Most of the time my personal experiences precede my stumbling upon supportive material of the matter in question. I first experienced the Divine Mother and then set on the search of finding my way back to Her.
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 01.07.09 23:19

is god form asumption the same thing or are we on 2 diferent things?
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 02.07.09 10:58

I am not clear on your questions..Smile Could you please be more specific?
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 02.07.09 21:11

i answered my own question but wat i meant to say was: is god form assumption( bringing in a certain deity inside you) the same as invocation
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 02.07.09 22:36

You are not bringing in a Deity you invoke certainly qualities of a Deity within you. Often times when it's done the behavior of an invocator changes and she/he radiate different quality of energy. Deities are omnipotent and certain individuals are gifted with certain qualities that make them Deitylike.
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 03.07.09 2:22

Aghrab wrote
Do not take this as an offense, but if by Great Goddess and Mother, you are referring to Aset... I have to say that I see Her as an Unreachable Goddess... only reachable by Her Children and those within the Asetian Family."

Good, thought out posts on this thread. I personally take no offense to any posts. Contrary to Aghrab's worthy comments, I do feel that Aset is reachable and that those who truly are Her children will find their way back to Her. By "Her" I mean the primordial Aset, Great of Heka, not the Greco-Roman Isis hieronymos as described by R. E. Witt et al.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 03.07.09 12:23

Phoenix wrote:By "Her" I mean the primordial Aset, Great of Heka, not the Greco-Roman Isis hieronymos as described by R. E. Witt et al.

I have studies Goddess Spirituality since 1993, shortly after my second vision. If you seriosly study the Goddess history and mythology you will see that there is only One Divine Feminine that had emanated and manifested in many different forms through out the existance of the Earth and before. She is omnipresent, thus can appear similtaniously in difference places at the same time while remaining fully present in the Universe. Prior to Aset, there was a Bird Goddess in Sumaria and Babylon that was workshiped 400,000 years ago. Many of the Goddess have same qualities and themes in their mythology according to the quality of the Divine Feminine they represent. The only difference is their names...Smile The difference between Aset and Isis is just in a name. Just like Jesus was called Yashua (which is his historical name) until Western world got involved in Christianity.. In fact many people think Christ is a "name" - a sign of ignorance on their part. It is in the same way Artemis of Ephesus was adopted by Christians and renamed into Mary. Subsequently all her titles including Queen of Heave where past on to Mary as well.
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 03.07.09 12:37

Prior to Aset, there was a Bird Goddess in Sumaria and Babylon that was workshiped 400,000 years ago
This is a Sumerian myth that dates back to Sumerian texts (3200 BCE) which in turn says it is 400,000 years old.

empress: I gather you do not accept the Asetian cosmogony and that is fine, I my self am interested in your take on things even if I don't agree with them.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 03.07.09 13:40

Just like there are parallel Universes so there are parallel cosmogonies.. However, most of them do not deviated from one another too much, except for occasional reversals of gender roles and different names, i.e. some races have Sky Gods others Sky Goddesses, some Earth God others Earth Goddesses... it all depends on how the Divine manifested itself to them. As a natural medium, clairvoyant and channeler I do not believe in accepting something unless it comes from the Source. I do read a lot, but am very selective and can feel the book without holding it in my hands..Smile So far my gifts have never failed me or others who come to me for help or council.
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 03.07.09 15:15

Just like there are parallel Universes so there are parallel cosmogonies
I like that theory, interesting>
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.07.09 15:18

I must be a nice guy in some other world..... Smile
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 03.07.09 17:28

i dont know if im on the same page but this may help. when any new religion is created with devoted followers a special energy is created called a deity.(i think). so if i create a religion that worships demonic teady bears i can evoke a demonic teady bear if i choose. its all about the mindset. and im leaving to alaska 2maro so cya later!
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.07.09 18:07

AH.....Angels and demons are one and the same....just depends on how they manifest....?

Maxxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by empress2k 04.07.09 12:30

goingpostal wrote:i dont know if im on the same page but this may help. when any new religion is created with devoted followers a special energy is created called a deity.(i think). so if i create a religion that worships demonic teady bears i can evoke a demonic teady bear if i choose. its all about the mindset. and im leaving to alaska 2maro so cya later!

You will not create a Deity, you will create an Entity..Smile with low energetic frequencies. Deity cannot be created by humans..Smile It manifests on Earth in a form that is comprehendable to humans and entice them to believe in its Supreme nature. Some do it through love, others through fear.
empress2k
empress2k
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next