Laura
Karnath
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Deadly Poison - Page 3 Empty Re: Deadly Poison

Post by Syrianeh 15.12.09 14:34

Well said, Elendor.

Which reminds me of this site, where the Aset Ka is "Unveiled" Deadly Poison - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes

http://www.cypha360.com/Aset_Ka.html
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.12.09 15:31

Hey, Severus, no one can silence you? Ooops, seems like Elendor just did. :\

Maybe doing a teenish "ROFLMAO" when gets owned online in lies is an evolved vampire code. Surely the attitude from someone with hundreds of years in his many reincarnations. A true Asetian being! LOL Especially after wasting his time in here discussing with us, mere mortals, about the truths of the Aset Ka inner workings that only he knows about. I am impressed! The guy even has pupils on VampireRave website, he must be a true vampire master. What a Face

With that nick I guess I know where he took his mighty hooky-spooky ultra-secret knowledge from. Obviously Harry Potter! lol
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SetAzEl 15.12.09 19:20

Thank you Maktub. Your postings are very helpful on many levels. I am glad you are still here. Just about everything you have posted on this forum makes me pause for contemplation and research in order to deepen my understanding.
SetAzEl
SetAzEl
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 15.12.09 19:45

Jonathan wrote:Hey, Severus, no one can silence you? Ooops, seems like Elendor just did. :\

Deadly Poison - Page 3 Suspect Aw come on was that really necessary.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.12.09 2:10

ElizabethBathory wrote:
Jonathan wrote:Hey, Severus, no one can silence you? Ooops, seems like Elendor just did. :\

Deadly Poison - Page 3 Suspect Aw come on was that really necessary.
Yes, I do think the ban was necessary. In this forum we make a huge effort for mature discussions, a place where people can actually come and know that there is some reliability in the information we present and discuss. Otherwise we would not be any different than any other forum out there. In many of them you find people saying they are Asetians, Horus and even Isis. lol It is important to keep that sort of people out, if we wish to maintain the level of discussions we are proud to keep. Or else we would have no interest for the knowledgeable users to even post in here, since this would be a vanity fair and children playground like most online communities.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 16.12.09 6:31

So wait, I'm not Isis? I was soooo sure. Deadly Poison - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.12.09 6:59

ElizabethBathory wrote:So wait, I'm not Isis? I was soooo sure. Deadly Poison - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes
lol Razz
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 17.12.09 17:43

Severus wrote:lol
Well your correct in that, they aren't endangered by any means. But just because you have the power to kill something indiscriminately doesn't mean you need to. Again it boils down to left or right handed path. The true nature of immortality is in the power of soul retention the ability to remember even the smallest of details of your past lives.
You can reach this level of consciousness by earning it and working within the laws of the natrure or you can steal it, take it by force. I have no fear of the DPVO or any other Order because I have earned my place. Although my voice can be silenced from life to life my essence is not something anyone can extinguish. Their fear, their rituals, and their secrets, are known and hold no meaning over me.
I find this very honorable of you to say such a thing
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 17.12.09 17:51

I mean I agree that someone can take away your life and not your soul. when I said I agreed I meant no disrespect to the AK.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleina 29.12.09 1:52

How did we get here, from a topic of Deadly Poison?

Anyways, I get sad and disappointed when I come across people like Severus. If someone was in this community who had just started being into Asetianism, it would give them such a bad first impression, on a religion and path that is so supreme and divine. People like him are why the vampire community is so messed up these days. It is so embarrassing... The Aset Ka's official website has a statement making it clear, and yet people like him run around saying that they're Asetians.

I'm glad that this community stands up so strongly against people like Severus.
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari.Alba 05.06.15 6:41

Maktub wrote:
Aghrab wrote:
Syrianeh wrote:Well, I have put myself in the other side - if I was the dying half of the two (given it was not a sudden death). It would make me feel egotistical to know that my loved one would kill himself in order to follow me beyond. I would want them to live out their life because, as I see it, each life we live is an opportunity to advance and to evolve. Whatever we learn and take along with us, whatever we accomplish, will echo in the following lives. I would hate to know that I was keeping someone else from using up that opportunity and from their own advancement.

And also, if we were linked, we'd meet again sooner or later.

On the other hand ¡Ah, the heroicism of it!

I can understand what you mean, and it does make a lot of sense. What would your thoughts be, putting yourself on the other side, being the one who is the one losing his/her Love, or Master?

Aghrab
I really can't agree much with Syrianeh and Aghrab on this. The subject at hand is the Deadly Poison, that although being applied to any Asetian it is mostly a hallmark, in usage, of the Guardian lineage. That being said, and according to what we know in terms of Asetian Psychology when it comes to the Guardians' psyche, is that they ultimately live for their loved One alone, and nothing else. That being said, Life is only Life when it is lived with and for their love/master/creator/X. That being said, a Guardian living past their beloved's death would not only destroy her on the inside, but would keep her from living until she can reunite with him again in the Duat (afterlife). So asking from a Guardian to stay alive after that situation it is not really cherishing her love and most of all being careless about her suffering, that her and her alone can comprehend. I believe the situation of spiritual evolution does not come in place in here, since the Guardian's soul would not be even "here" and "alive" to strive for that evolution of the Self, but would be lost in the grief and energy of her love that was now out of her reach and on which she depends upon. The true egoism would be to ask for a Guardian not to take her life, if that is honestly her True Will.

Maktub

Please, please, please forgive me for bringing this old thread to life, but I got to ask...

I agree with everything Maktub wrote here. But let's spare a thought to the lost Guardians out there. What if they have a True Love, but can't find them? Their lives would literally make no sense without them. Without their memories, they may feel confused and overwhelmed by the sensation of being devoted and loyal to someone unknown to them. And over the years of not being able to bond with anybody, not understanding or remembering why, the loneliness, and their frustrations with this loyalty that seems misplaced and strange in this mundane world, then they perhaps contemplate suicide. They tire of the pain of waiting for the One who would bring them to life for the first time in this incarnation. Would suicide be honourable here?
Ari.Alba
Ari.Alba
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2014-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 05.06.15 12:13

Since each individual has a very unique experience in each life, I cannot even fathom one asking this question of another?  One needs to find the answer to that question within themselves.  Being in contact with the other side or dimension through the process of education of the Etheric realm and how to contact it, there would never be much of a period one would be separated from the other.  There is no death.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari.Alba 05.06.15 16:40

Yes, but a lost and unawakened Guardian may find difficulty with this on their own. It is said in the Asetian Bible that Guardians have difficulty with the Subtle Arts. It is clearly a field that requires practice and devotion. Surely a Guardian who is suffering without their True Love could not focus on anything else enough to make a difference to their lives, at least not without the support from their Asetian Family, through their love and bond. Particularly if the Guardian is deeply depressed, lazy, and uninterested in their mundane world. The Guardian's strength is their Family, the force of their life is their True Love. Without it they are truly lost.

Of course this could be only speculation, but it's how I feel about it.
Ari.Alba
Ari.Alba
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2014-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 05.06.15 19:27

I understand what you mean and I can see your point Ari Alba. Also I can see how some Guardians may in certain incarnations not find or meet their bonded true love and that is bound to raise profound confusion and difficulty, especially as they are known not to bond and socialize with the common world. I believe that in this case the support of the Aset Ka must be invaluable. This is a very complex subject that's hard to grasp and only a Scorpion can provide accurate input.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3