Keepers and the Deadly Poison

+2
Jonathan
Aghrab
6 posters

Go down

Keepers and the Deadly Poison Empty Keepers and the Deadly Poison

Post by Aghrab 18.07.09 22:40

Keepers and Guardians are by far one of the most loyal figures within the structure of the Order of Aset Ka. They both feel a strong sense of loyalty and protection towards the Asetians, and certain individuals within the Aset Ka. Could their loyalty and deep feelings for certain Asetians, lead them towards performing the Deadly Poison, once the physical life of their protected Asetian comes to an end?

This is actually not easy to answer, since Keepers, as loyal and passionate towards the Asetians as they are... still feel responsibility to protect the Asetians, so ending their lives for the loyalty of one Asetian, is to give up on what they deeply feel towards the rest of the Aset Ka – the sense of responsibility to live and keep the Aset Ka safe.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Keepers and the Deadly Poison Empty Re: Keepers and the Deadly Poison

Post by Jonathan 19.07.09 0:15

I believe the concept of Deadly Poison applies more exclusively to Guardians. Keepers are more the type to carry their mission up to the end, no matter what, with or without the backup of their loved ones. Guardians are the ones that truly die if their love dies.
I may be wrong, though. This is just my opinions and I don't know much deeply about the mysterious Keepers.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 19.07.09 0:32

Yes, the Keepers are still very much unknown to us. It is not bad to speculate, I assume.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.07.09 11:40

As long as we don't pretend to know it all and try to pass everything we wish to believe as pure truth from God himself, as some ego-hurt individuals we know, I believe it to be fine and productive to maturely speculate. silent
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 20.07.09 2:10

Jonathan wrote:As long as we don't pretend to know it all and try to pass everything we wish to believe as pure truth from God himself, as some ego-hurt individuals we know, I believe it to be fine and productive to maturely speculate. silent
lol! I Agree
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnath 22.07.09 8:43

Best greetings.

This is a very sensitive matter to discuss. I think it might depend on a variety of factors. For example, if the Asetian in question is the loved one of the Keeper, or not. It will, nevertheless, be quite a horror to finish one's life if one still has duty toward other Asetians. It will depend on the Keeper's limits. I think that in special cases, even a permission could be given, like a mercy word.

Seeing the loved one killed is a matter for Deadly Poison, I believe. The thing is... a Keeper's blood is sworn before the Aset Ka, not a particular individual.

It's difficult.

Best regards,
Karnath.
Karnath
Karnath
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahina 28.10.09 16:32

It seems that Karnath already put into words my total thoughts on this topic. Wink
Kahina
Kahina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Akh -Ba 03.11.10 11:15

Karnath said;
Seeing the loved one killed is a matter for Deadly Poison, I believe. The thing is... a Keeper's blood is sworn before the Aset Ka, not a particular individual.

It's difficult.

but,,, it is not difficult ... its perfectly correct...this is one of my favorite stuff to discuss.. the keepers are protectors by blood and their goal is to keep the Asetians safe..

they won`t come forth until there are Asetians in deep trouble. and the Asetians eint easy to find either cause they`r hiding and live in the shadows.

I think Aghrab gave the answer in the topic by saying;
--so ending their lives for the loyalty of one Asetian, is to give up on what they deeply feel towards the rest of the Aset Ka – the sense of responsibility to live and keep the Aset Ka safe.

Akh -Ba
Akh -Ba
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down