Can a vampire Feed near death of his victim?

+8
Primus Erebus Magnus
Hellen
Aghrab
Arak Urne
Victor
Ankhhape
Maktub
Jonathan
12 posters

Go down

Can a vampire Feed near death of his victim? Empty Can a vampire Feed near death of his victim?

Post by Jonathan 20.06.08 16:02

I was wondering, can a vampire feed from his donor of victim so deeply and intensely that it provokes physical death?

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Can a vampire Feed near death of his victim? Empty Re: Can a vampire Feed near death of his victim?

Post by Aghrab 20.06.08 16:43

Very interesting question, Jonathan.

I believe that it might just be possible for a vampire to feed so intensely that the donor gets severely harmed, but death by draining... It really depends what sort of draining you are speaking of. For example, in Blood Feeding, there is always a huge risk of something going wrong, but if you are speaking of, for example, Deep Feeding and any feeding other than Blood Feeding, then yes, I believe a vampire can bring his donor near death by an intense drain. But to kill the donor, I am not too certain.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Can a vampire Feed near death of his victim? Empty Re: Can a vampire Feed near death of his victim?

Post by Maktub 20.06.08 17:26

Hello Jonathan,

I agree with Aghrab, that is an interesting question indeed.

In most of the cases the answer to your question would be negative. That a vampire drain cannot kill the donor or prey.
However, there are exceptions. A Blood Feed never kills a donor, because a vampire only needs a very reduced amount of blood to properly feed on the energy he needs. Other more metaphysically-intensive draining techniques can be more demanding upon the donor's energy system, like for example a Deep Feed. When a feed is based upon an intensive energy drain, commonly by the use of physical contact and a deep penetration of the vampire's subtle tendrils, it can be fatal. But that is something I would classify as ultimately rare and only possible when done by a very experienced and highly evolved vampire. Most vampires would lack the focus, the energy, the knowledge and the power to produce a sufficiently intensive and uncontrollable drain with such devastating consequences.

Most drains can even have positive effects on the donor, having their energies mixed with the ones of a much higher vibration such as those of a vampire, and also getting their subtle system cycled, with blockages being broken. In the end the feeding can happen to promote a healthy flow of energy and well-being of the donor. That is in the case of the feeding being done in a responsable way, by a vampire that knows what he is doing and cares for his donor.

So yes, answering to Jonathan's question I would have to say that it is possible indeed to cause physical death by a vampiric drain. But those situations are not only highly rare, as they can only be caused by very experienced vampires, probably Elders. The most common metaphysical mechanism at hand, in cases of death by vampiric feeds, is that the energy drain is so deeply intense that it collapses the donor's energy system and if that collapse hits the core of the soul or completely shuts down one of the main Shen centers, as the one that controls the heart, it can eventually lead to a heart-attack or respiratory arrest. It has happened. It is not something impossible. However, still, ultimately unlikely.

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 22.06.08 11:41

I wish to just make it clear to Jonathan in case he is not fully aware (excuse me if you are aware of this fact) that this 'feeding' of a vampire is not really physically consuming blood. The vampire is removing the life-force / prana / Ki from the blood which is rich with prana since the blood vessels travel closely with the Shen centers (meridians).
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 24.06.08 15:00

In a feeding drain it would be highly unlikely, but Death can occur from a psychic or metaphysical attack from a Vampire. That is for sure...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Arak Urne 28.06.08 18:56

Em Hotep,

I believe that if you call victim to the person from whom the vampire feeds, then we are dealing with an attack (intentional or not). If intentionally done by an Elder, it might be lethal, depending on the Will of the predator. If done unintentionally, the victim might get dizzy, or even faint. But the victim would hardly die.

If we're talking about blood feeding, there can be risks. If done by someone unexperienced, uncontrolled and unbalanced. But the risks would be for both the vampire and the victim: The vampire, because the amount of blood needed is very reduced compared to the amount of blood circulating in the body (overfeeding could cause serious health problems); The victim's problem would be quite obvious.

In conclusion, I believe it's possible, but would be extremely rare. Still, extremely rare cases can happen when you have to choose between living and dying.

Arak Urne
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 15.09.08 16:19

I must admit that i did not take feeding seriously until recently , i was doing it in astral , and tantric , and indirect almost for years but not deliberately , and not in being aware ,it was not like feeding but mostly like breathing Razz
At my first deliberate feeding I was almost to do something i did not wanted to ..being very exhausted and just at the begining of awareness and experimenting what I can do , i did feed from a friend of mine using ,by flair ,two points for draining simultaneously and the result in front of my eyes was that my friend suddenly told me she is suffocating and feeling suddenly sick
My first feeling was of guilt , but in time , things changed as i noticed her to become like other personality , she acts like she is now younger spirit than before , she has more energy and she has feelings she never had before , and does things she never did before
I'm still studying the possibilities , but i think this kind of feeding could indeed be dangerous when is done on purpose , and in rage- while only exercising, and not seriously the results are so ..sick
But on the other side i am noticing this changing efect (which i suppose could be like 'new life' sometimes) ..
anyways i'm still studying because i'm not quite sure is ok for a 40 yrs mother to start clubbing while she never did that before Rolling Eyes
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 15.09.08 16:24

i don;t know if i was quite clear in what i was saying in the other post
my question is how much you think we can use our abilities on humans ?
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 29.09.08 11:13

Hellen wrote:my question is how much you think we can use our abilities on humans ?

Vampires can use their abilities on humans as much as it is their Will to. Will is one of the most strongest power, so I believe as long as there is Will, there is no real limit.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 29.09.08 11:55

Hello Aghrab ,

thank you for you gave me just the perfect answer
because it speaks not only doing but also about not doing ( on humans ), all according to Will.
This is the perfect light on this matter .
(And also explains the feeling of guilt , in case of accidents )

Regards

Hellen
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Primus Erebus Magnus 22.07.14 10:34

Jonathan wrote:I was wondering, can a vampire feed from his donor of victim so deeply and intensely that it provokes physical death?

Jonathan

It depends on the style / method of the vampire.

In the case of "blood vampires", overfeeding can be very dangerous (obviously).

Most of the cults / traditions think their methods cannot harm others, on the contrary: they actually very healthy.

I'm not that optimistic.
However, one needs to absorb HUGE amounts of life force to (really) hurt the victim.
Most of the time they not even notice the loss of energy.

But everything's possible. Why not?

I know I've never done such a thing. Trust me, I've fed a lot, but no harm done.
Primus Erebus Magnus
Primus Erebus Magnus
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Kyles 02.08.15 11:21

I have a question for some, though I am not sure if anyone here is from the same culture.
In my culture, 25 is the awakening age. From what I heard they drink straight from the source, and no, they don't kill them but drain what they need. My question would be would anyone know of anything like this? There are not many like me who turn at that age, Though I have already passed my awakening birth, I am not sure why my awakening hasn't already come to pass. I was mostly around humans, so could be why much of it is suppressed.
Raven Kyles
Raven Kyles
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2015-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.08.15 11:24

Again, the statement. Have you read through this site before you begin to start with questions and statements and assumptions. Please....read the site.. You have the time....the rest of your life.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellana 26.01.16 18:30

Oh my.
Stellana
Stellana
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellana 26.01.16 18:31

Has this question been resolved?
Stellana
Stellana
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Shysie_ 27.01.16 12:33

I had an situation where a vampire was feeding from me years ago and they hurt me so bad I had to go to the hospital.... This was wayyyy before I knew I was a vampire.but was involved with a group of them.
Shysie_
Shysie_
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down