Has anyone read this book?

+2
Adept
Ankhhape
6 posters

Go down

Has anyone read this book? Empty Has anyone read this book?

Post by Adept 12.09.09 13:03

ARDETH - THE MADE VAMPIRE :Frater Nyarlathotep

I was curious to see if anyone here has read this book? A copy of this can be found posted online for public view by typing the name of this book in a web search.

If anyone takes the time to read please let me know.
Adept
Adept
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-09-11

Back to top Go down

Has anyone read this book? Empty Re: Has anyone read this book?

Post by Adept 13.09.09 12:12

PM me if you are interested in wanting to read this book. I would like to see some feed back on this vampire grimoire.
Adept
Adept
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 13.09.09 13:26

"A
magickal grimoire documenting, for the first time anywhere, practical
methods for obtaining full initiation into the vampire community."
"The Book also details the correct magickal pathway to becoming one of
these "made vampires" step-by-step, so that any intelligent reader may
move forward to experience the requisite initiations and undergo the
root elevation that has lain hidden for centuries at the heart of the
Ardetha."
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Adept 13.09.09 18:20

Here is a link for those who wish to see a first hand look at this book and even read if you choose. It is posted online for view to the public. If this is against rules to post this link please accept my apology.

This is a left hand path Grimoire.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3837857/Ardeth-
Adept
Adept
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapel 14.09.09 11:00

Very interesting, thanks for the link.
Chapel
Chapel
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Has anyone read this book? Empty RE: Has anyone read this book?

Post by SetAzEl 11.10.09 20:05

I have read this book. I am having a hard time with the premise of the book for many reasons one of them being that the Goetic Spirit Bume can in fact create a vampire out of a mere moral. In my opinion, I do not believe this to be true. I feel the only thing one will get out of the process is to become a slave of Bume. In my personal opinion, Goetic spirits are not Gods like Aset.
Why Bume instead of more powerful spirits like Belial or Paimon is used for this task? Granted everything about Bume or any other Goetic spirit is published in the Goetia or anywhere else except in small portions but, it is hard to believe that Goetic Spirits can make one immortal.

regards,
SetAz' El
SetAzEl
SetAzEl
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 12.10.09 7:17

One other thing, in my Goetia there is no Bume, there is a Buné though, who is a Duke, and three headed . . . no mention of anything vampiric or soul manifesting. Creates demons out of the dead etc.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Has anyone read this book? Empty RE: Has anyone read this book?

Post by SetAzEl 12.10.09 11:22

It is the same Spirit. The book "Ardeth" calls him Bime in Chapter 7. There is a picture that the authors provides as some sort of artist rendition of Bime ( or Bune or Bim there are various spelling ) however, if I remember correctly in the Lesser Keys ( Goetia or Howling ) has a sigil of the Duke or Grand Duke ( I can not remember what his correct title is) that matches the one used in the book "Ardeth".
It always seems that things in practice are sometimes not like it is in the books. It is like the books is just a starting place with a limited picture of the truth or sometimes a twisted masked view of the truth. When I was really active in working the Goetia, it seems the images of the Spirits were not the same as the one in the books but, the spirits I did work with said that they take on any image that they please or that a seer can handle sort of like elemental spirits. Testing these entities to determine the validity of the visions is in my case hard and questionable. Why would any entity want to come to some joker and be binded then asked to submit to the summoners will? If these entities have armies and/or legions why would they not send one of the legion member who draws the smallest straw and just mess with the summoner's mind for fun?
SetAzEl
SetAzEl
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapel 17.11.09 18:55

SetAzEl wrote:I have read this book. I am having a hard time with the premise of the book for many reasons one of them being that the Goetic Spirit Bume can in fact create a vampire out of a mere moral. In my opinion, I do not believe this to be true. I feel the only thing one will get out of the process is to become a slave of Bume. In my personal opinion, Goetic spirits are not Gods like Aset.
Why Bume instead of more powerful spirits like Belial or Paimon is used for this task? Granted everything about Bume or any other Goetic spirit is published in the Goetia or anywhere else except in small portions but, it is hard to believe that Goetic Spirits can make one immortal.

regards,
SetAz' El

I don't understand why anyone would wish to be immortal anyway.
I can understand the desire to be a vampire but I couldn't fathom eternity on this earth. Far too much awaits after one's vessel breaks and they pass on. I wouldn't mind a century or two but beyond that would be torture to endure.
Chapel
Chapel
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 17.11.09 20:36

I personally find it fascinating. To witness the rise and fall of civilizations across the globe over thousands of years. It also gives one unlimited time to improve themselves, though I find myself wishing often for a force to end my life as it is. Whatever force I plead to refuses to let me die just yet, as if I have some purpose to accomplish first. Annoying is what that is, having to wander practically in the dark, trying to be perfect, when society begs you to make mistakes and even sets up their systems so it is unavoidable, lest one wishes to neglect their Self in exchange for pleasing those in charge. But I digress far from the current topic.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapel 17.11.09 21:37

Daniel09 wrote:I personally find it fascinating. To witness the rise and fall of civilizations across the globe over thousands of years. It also gives one unlimited time to improve themselves, though I find myself wishing often for a force to end my life as it is. Whatever force I plead to refuses to let me die just yet, as if I have some purpose to accomplish first. Annoying is what that is, having to wander practically in the dark, trying to be perfect, when society begs you to make mistakes and even sets up their systems so it is unavoidable, lest one wishes to neglect their Self in exchange for pleasing those in charge. But I digress far from the current topic.

This age of man is proving to be the worst yet, everyone and everything has been poisoned to one degree or the other. I do not have the stomach to spend the next thousand years watching it crumble any further. I am here for far too long as it is in my opinion. And when death comes for me I will be all but overjoyed to follow it into the ether.
Chapel
Chapel
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 17.11.09 21:50

I do like to hope that there truly is a new age coming which will be worth the wait. I can understand a fear of not wishing to live on, and honestly I am fine with that outcome as well, if that is how my soul has been deemed to go. I just have a lust for knowledge, a feeling of unfinished business if you will. Like there's a broken machine and I'm one of the mechanics meant to help fix it.

The kind of people I detest are those who wish to live on for the sake of living on, wanting power and always fearing an end. I'm not like that, because I don't fear an end, I don't lust after power or longevity. I only wish to accomplish, get things done, and set things right. Perhaps I can only do that one person at a time for a limited amount of lifetimes, or perhaps I'm meant to influence many, but that's a future not yet seen by any but the Gods.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapel 17.11.09 23:29

I welcome the end and I hold out hope for the possibility of 2012. The way I see it humanity has become a blight upon this wonderful earth and it's wary of being poisoned. People seem to have lost perspective of what humanity is all about and so they deserve their fate and I leave them to it and sit back and watch as the end draws nigh with great satisfaction. I have no desire to see a planet full of mostly undeserving human beings be saved from reaping what they have sewn. I know it is a jaded outlook but I detest the current state of the world.
It may sound cheesy but just now I have been reminded of a line from the movie "The Green Mile", when John Coffee explains to the guard that he is tired of feeling all the pain the world inflicts upon one another. The cruelty that man visit upon one another and the wickedness they do for the sake of doing it. I kind of feel like that, hopeless for the future of the planet and for humankind. Too many wrongs have been done that cannot in my opinion be undone, too much suffering, too much cruelty. These people don't deserve the life in which they were given the gift of living. They don't recognize it and why should I expect them to change and why should I pity them when their darkest hour draws close?
Death may be lonely but living is far worse.
Chapel
Chapel
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 18.11.09 12:43

Chapel wrote:I welcome the end and I hold out hope for the possibility of 2012. The way I see it humanity has become a blight upon this wonderful earth and it's wary of being poisoned. People seem to have lost perspective of what humanity is all about and so they deserve their fate and I leave them to it and sit back and watch as the end draws nigh with great satisfaction. I have no desire to see a planet full of mostly undeserving human beings be saved from reaping what they have sewn. I know it is a jaded outlook but I detest the current state of the world.
It may sound cheesy but just now I have been reminded of a line from the movie "The Green Mile", when John Coffee explains to the guard that he is tired of feeling all the pain the world inflicts upon one another. The cruelty that man visit upon one another and the wickedness they do for the sake of doing it. I kind of feel like that, hopeless for the future of the planet and for humankind. Too many wrongs have been done that cannot in my opinion be undone, too much suffering, too much cruelty. These people don't deserve the life in which they were given the gift of living. They don't recognize it and why should I expect them to change and why should I pity them when their darkest hour draws close?
Death may be lonely but living is far worse.

I think this is such an interesting viewpoint.

See, I was driving home one night and I noticed how there is a billboard with a McDonald's adverstisement placed just about perfectly in relation to where I know from driving down this road many times that there is a McDonald's. By perfectly placed, I mean that it's far away enough so that drivers who see it probably won't even remember it, but close enough to trigger a whole lot of people to stop at that McDonald's. Of course there's no way to penalize McDonald's for manipulating drivers in this way because they supposedly have free will, but come on........
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapel 18.11.09 15:46

And isn't it interesting how there is a McDonalds strategically placed so that they are more plentiful than gas stations?
It is rather disgusting when you think about it but then again greedy corporations that dish out food that is terrible for you is just another display of how messed up our world is becoming.
But I feel I am straying far from the original point of this thread and for this I apologize, I was simply trying to explain that eternal life is far from a goal of mine.
Chapel
Chapel
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down