Brief Introduction

4 posters

Go down

Brief Introduction Empty Brief Introduction

Post by Tori 20.06.08 18:33

Hello. My name is Victoria but I go by Tori. I am interested in the Order of Aset hence the reason why I became a member on this site. My knowledge of the Aset Ka is scarce so I will not be posting a lot on this site. I will be mostly observing and absorbing information posted on this communal site but if I do have any comments or questions I will post.

My interest in vampirism began roughly four years ago so I am rather new to the history and the mythology of vampirism. I steadily research on the subject but so far all the research I have collected all contradicted each other so I have sort of hit a wall, so to speak. Anyways, I learned about the Asetians and the Aset Ka bible only last month on another Vampire community site. I began asking questions about the Order and I rather
became obsess with it all. The person who talked about the Aset Ka referred me to this site. I have not read the Aset Ka Bible, as of yet, but I am a little bit spectacle of it. So I am here to listen, discuss, and most important, learn.
Tori
Tori
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Brief Introduction Empty Re: Brief Introduction

Post by Aghrab 20.06.08 18:49

Em Hotep, Tori.

It is great to have people that are new to the subject of the Asetians and the Aset Ka. I am sure you will learn a lot being here, throughout your process of researching deeper about Asetianism. Feel free to ask any questions or share any doubts you may have.

You have my warm welcome.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maktub 20.06.08 18:53

Hello Victoria, be most welcome to Vampirism Forum. Smile

It is great to see someone interested in vampirism for some time to start doing research and express interest in the knowledge of the Aset Ka. Proves that your quest for the truth behind vampirism is reaching its maturity.

You can feel free to post questions or to give your own opinion about anything around here. Rest assured that you will not be judged. Not all of us think the same and we sure express sometimes contradicting opinions. All that is natural and productive to the process of learning and growing.
We are all here to learn and evolve after all. So never worry if there is something you might not know or understand, just talk freely and we will help in all we can to enlighten you.

Hope to see you in the threads.

Maktub
Maktub
Maktub
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 22.06.08 11:32

Be welcome Tori,
You are in good hands here, this community is unlike the other vampire communities.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down