New article about Vampires by Luis Marques of the Aset Ka.

+12
Lyprith
Ankhhape
AnaInDark
Jonathan
Gilded
Syrianeh
Talibah
Dreamer
Saylamine
Phoenix
Victor
JWG
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New article about Vampires by Luis Marques of the Aset Ka. - Page 2 Empty Re: New article about Vampires by Luis Marques of the Aset Ka.

Post by Hellen 18.10.09 9:43

I see how the article is still misunderstood , though from the reactions to it we can easily acknowledge and estimate our 'vampiric 'environment .

The essential 'condition of the soul ' the article mentions, is obviously eluded most of times since it is not a concept at hand for many .
Part of the Hidden Mysteries ,it can not be comprehended in absence of certain senses and faculties within -that encompass and experience subtle Orders of Existence far above the gross , physical level , and far from the poor human grasp that still gives biological classifications of beings according to way of feeding , modes of reproduction or bone structure .
This self complacent and dormant attitude which sees not further than feeding and way of feeding is not only limited and vulgar -but also very questionable .

A vampire does possess the senses and comprehension . Chooses him to stop like this at the entrance ,and not step further and seek within the Limitless that is at his grasp ?
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

New article about Vampires by Luis Marques of the Aset Ka. - Page 2 Empty Re: New article about Vampires by Luis Marques of the Aset Ka.

Post by Charby 17.12.17 16:41

An old topic but, one of interest to me. That is a very well written article and, now coming near to a decade later, we still face the same old misconceptions and, the same role players and lifesylers that believe they are vampires.

I am often chastised and shot down for my preferred terminology and so, I allow us all to be called vampires when I dare say less that 1% of those claiming such are actually vampires. I prefer to call them what they are, human vampires or mortal vampires, possessed of a human soul but, too many argue that I too am human and, it becomes a great argument.

Of course my body is human, that is the best form to experience this world, to have a physical brain capable of the thought required for me, my soul to learn and grow. The best to feel and remember pain and suffering, both physical and emotional, for in enduring and overcoming pain, there is strength of the soul to be gained, lessons to be learned. Also the best form to know the beauty and love to be found here, to know and learn compassion, caring, to appreciate beauty, even in things that may at first seem ugly to us.

Somehow people have managed to take our need for energy, our need to feed and make that the sum total of what we are. They have forgotten that we are complete beings that know far more that simply our predatory nature.

Charby
Charby
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2017-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.12.17 18:44

my favorite part:

"Vampires are not broken, diseased or limited; they are evolved spirits of oneness and completeness, mastering the subtle arts of magick, perpetually seeking wisdom and igniting their latent abilities that can be enhanced with the blood of life: the vibrational essence of vital force. Asetians should never be confused with humans bearing a damaged Self or a broken energy system as they are precisely the opposite."

If I am human and I can walk through walls as well as sit with a Shaman and view a spot a half mile away without leaving my body.....how much greater things would a true vampire accomplish.

I see it as a great gauge to compare...human or vampire.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.12.17 18:47

two nights ago I was online with a friend in another country and together we traveled outside this planet and visited three distinct beings there in an upper room of a cathedral. I know she was seeing the same identical things I was at the time. Neither of us left our body for that as there was no need.

Both of us are lowly humans....but I love being human.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2