Saylamine
vampirozar
Lyprith
Daniel09
Jonathan
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is a Vampire? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is a Vampire?

Post by Starfire111 22.06.20 21:27

Thank you, for one I am not a man. I don't even give manly vibes.
Starfire111
Starfire111
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2020-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 22.06.20 21:50

Either way, these new posts read so badly and with such a fluffy, troll-like vibe that I have zero interest helping them. They should be sent over to VCN. There is only so much crap one can feel patient putting up with. And it is not anyone's job here to babysit others.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 22.06.20 21:55

Maxx has been mentioning something around here for a while now, which is that the name of the forum can have the tendency to draw those with seriously low calibre discussion interests. It's like they see the word "vampirism" and think this is a place to dump fantasy garbage and be not only applauded but babysat for their every fictional idea. Obviously multiple people are rather sick of this nonsense, not because newcomers are lesser (they aren't) but because the forum lost much of its good discussion due to these people.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.06.20 22:21

not to get off the trail.  but the private msg to me where I told him/her/it to post openly, said the reason he/she was posting is that I was the one he/she was seeing in the dreams.  Changing the entire format tells me over and over this individual is a liar out of the horse chute.

Thomas has no credibility here from the start as he is banned numerous times, so no matter what he posts, the entire format is wrong and not relevant to anything.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 22.06.20 22:31

This fits with his other actions given he has harassed others in private under other fake accounts, even going so far as to give me some cell phone number and beg me to call him.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 22.06.20 22:32

Rhea Kaye wrote:Maxx has been mentioning something around here for a while now, which is that the name of the forum can have the tendency to draw those with seriously low calibre discussion interests. It's like they see the word "vampirism" and think this is a place to dump fantasy garbage and be not only applauded but babysat for their every fictional idea. Obviously multiple people are rather sick of this nonsense, not because newcomers are lesser (they aren't) but because the forum lost much of its good discussion due to these people.

I have been thinking about this as well since Maxx mentioned it. It would be good if it could attract more serious participants instead. The name for the forum indeed seems to be a mismatch in terms of who it is otherwise intended for to attract.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire111 22.06.20 23:08

Maxx wrote:not to get off the trail.  but the private msg to me where I told him/her/it to post openly, said the reason he/she was posting is that I was the one he/she was seeing in the dreams.  Changing the entire format tells me over and over this individual is a liar out of the horse chute.

Thomas has no credibility here from the start as he is banned numerous times, so no matter what he posts, the entire format is wrong and not relevant to anything.

Wait a minute no.. I never said I was dreaming of you haha, your response to tell me to post openly yes I dreamt of that. But clairvoyance is very common and having such abilities isn't that crazy. I just found it weird because people don't just reply those types of requests.
While I will agree with the others if you are trying to attract a different crowd then I suggest to change the name of the forum.
Apparently I am a terrible writer.. but with what my dreams showed me it led me to this blog while trying to do research to find answers to my bizarre dreams.
You can call me a she I a woman and have a vagina last time I checked.
I've never been mistaken for a male before so this is all new to me.
I am not even offended I think its pretty funny I am being mistaken for someone else. .

Starfire111
Starfire111
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2020-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.06.20 23:53

as long as you would be level and considerate to everyone else here, I do not care who you are.  You can even be Heruset, I really do not care.  And you do not have to be level and considerate to me as I am the only one that loves me....lol.  If anyone else does, there is something wrong with them.  Ha.  You can disagree with anything and everything, but mannerly in doing so. (but that does not mean I will be). lol.

So you can even be Heruset and post and I do not care.  If you are, it will not take long and you will be seen for who you really are.  BTW, it will save on creating more fake names if you just be a normal human being and contribute to the forum instead of being a Heruset Assh.l.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinshu 07.05.21 9:39

Maxx wrote:Also, all of the fake names you are signing up with listing numbers in them must mean you are now having trouble keeping track of all of them on which VPN you are using to try and hide the connection.  Very pitiful.

Who's Thomas ?

Kinshu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2021-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 07.05.21 15:50

Maybe you are?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aggeliki 10.05.21 2:01

Hi . I am new here

Aggeliki
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2021-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aggeliki 10.05.21 2:04

I want to chat with a vampire

Aggeliki
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2021-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinshu 10.05.21 8:51

Aggeliki wrote:I want to chat with a vampire

Hi

Kinshu
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2021-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 10.05.21 12:03

Please read around the place before commenting here. This place might not be what it seems.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1339
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2