Some interesting parallels between very different traditions

4 posters

Go down

Some interesting parallels between very different traditions Empty Some interesting parallels between very different traditions

Post by RudraShiva 01.12.09 7:46

As we all know, the Asetian vampire is quite different from all other vampires out there. They are "divine beings", created out of Aset´s essence. They are not humans with damaged chakras but a type of being that is beyond the human condition. They need "life force" in order to survive in this world because of their high developed "energy body".

Well, reading some "manuscripts" from the Order of Nine Angles, I found an interesting description of some "acausal beings" which will sound familiar to some of you:
"Associated with Baphomet are other dark, female acausal entities, some of whom have existed, hidden, on Earth for millennia, and who maintain their causal, ageless, and secret, existence by feeding off the acausal life-force of their male human victims whom they entrap, and test, using sexual enchantment, and which victims die after all their life-force has been sucked away. These other entities are The Dark Daughters of Baphomet, and they - like their Mistress, The Mother of Blood, Baphomet - are thus, in a quite literal sense, beautiful, cultured, alluring but predatory vampires, whose needed and necessary food is not blood, but rather that acausal energy that animates human beings and makes them alive.

These vampiric beings - shapeshifted into alluring female human form - can spawn (and according to legend have spawned) half-human offspring if they so desire and if they find a suitable human male, as they can also gift that male, or other chosen human males or females, with the gift of a much extended mortal life in the realms of the causal, and can provide such chosen ones with the opportunity to egress into the acausal and thus life as immortal acausal entities, there."

Of special interest, in my opinion, is the fact that these "vampires" are not humans with a damaged energy sistem or something like that, but "acausal beings", that is, "divine" and immortal, who are also beyond the human condition. Also the relationship of these vampires with a female entity, in this case, Baphomet, the Mistress of Blood and the fact that they can turn a mortal into an immortal, make me think on the Asetian culture. I do not claim, obviously, a direct relationship between both traditions, but, anyway, I think these are interesting parallels and some "food for thought".
RudraShiva
RudraShiva
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Some interesting parallels between very different traditions Empty Re: Some interesting parallels between very different traditions

Post by Jonathan 02.12.09 19:07

Quite interesting detail, actually. I wasn't aware of it. Thanks a lot for bringing this up, I'm interesting in digging it deeper...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Some interesting parallels between very different traditions Empty Re: Some interesting parallels between very different traditions

Post by ElizabethBathory 03.12.09 2:26

That makes sense. I've always considered Elizabeth Bathory (symbolism? I swear I've heard Mistress of Blood and Elizabeth Bathory together somewhere) to be a sort of patron goddess to me. But the whole targeting of men specifically has always seemed like some sort of projection of a male fantasy.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 11.12.09 21:42

Interersting comparison RudraShiva. Is it worthy to note that you could "christianize" these acausal female entities and call them succubi or lilin? The half breed offspring could also be called a cambium. And feeding on acasual life force is too similar to some dark demoness feeding on a human soul. Many cultures and religions have some version of this powerful, dark female figure. This appears a retelling of a familiar theme

From a website discussing the ONA:

"One of the aims of the ONA is the presence The Dark Ones: to return, to our causal Space and our causal Time, The Dark Gods. To unleash these entities upon the world and so cause Chaos, and that Change and evolution which will result. Thus will the Old Order - a now ever-increasing tyrannical order - be destroyed, and thus would a New Aeon begin. Thus will there be a significant evolution of ourselves, as individuals."

Do you think unleashing old gods in our present space/time
is a wise thing to do?
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by RudraShiva 12.12.09 4:26

Hi Phoenix.

Absolutely, the succubi/lilin are a very closed description of that "acausal beings". Keep in mind that the ONA uses a specific clasiffication, that of causal and acausal, but all the stuff they talk about have been out there for thousands of years. That is one of the reasons I made this post, to show that, beyond the myth, beyond the forms and symbols that are used, there is a concrete reality. Maybe we can better understand what the "Asetian being" is by studying other traditions and perspective.

To unleash the spiritual forces is always a process of change and evolution. "White light religions" has always "worked" with the "dayside" of reality, or the Sephiroth. These forces represent the "Archonic world", the creation, order and structure of reality, as we know it.

Still, spiritual ascension has ALWAYS been a process in which you go from the formed world to the formless reality. No matter if your path is "dark" or "white", you always go from a formed and concrete state, to a formless and, thus, limitless state. Form our point of view, that of humans and finite beings, such a process is, actually, disruptive, as it destroys the old forms to give space to new realities.

In Tantra, for example, a system that is not divided in such stupid realities as "qlippotic/dark side" and "sephirotic/light side", spiritual ascension is a process of "destruction". It is said that Shiva´s third eye will destroy the universe. Why do you think is that?

The ONA is very "tantric" in that it is not dualistic. They understand the acausal/spiritual forces as:

a) Amoral: Since they are beyond duality, they also are beyond good and evil.

b) The cause of evolution and change: Not working "on their side" is the same thing as not "flowing with the Cosmos". In order to bring evolution and change, those forces need to be contacted, assimilated by our individual consciousness and then unleashed into the world. As "they" are a-moral and beyond duality, their manifestation in our reality will come freely, without restrictions, pure change: higher states of consciousness, war, murder, revolution, destruction....Chaos.

Maybe, just maybe, could it be said that the "Dark Gods" of the ONA are "qlippotic forces". But well, I think that is bullshit. You should understand the spiritual forces as what they ARE, without your dualistic human mind.

I do not interpretate the spiritual realities in terms of "white light religions"/hippy/new age stuff. Even the "Sephirotic forces" can take you to a formless state in which you can be percieved as a monster by inferior beings, in my opinion.

It is just a matter of perspective.

So, do I think that to unleash the old gods in our world is a wise thing to do?

Of course.
RudraShiva
RudraShiva
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethBathory 12.12.09 10:43

What is the deal with ONA anyway? For what it tries so hard to be, the texts radiate such positive energy. Anyone else get that? Like reading an ONA text makes me feel inspired to go better myself.
ElizabethBathory
ElizabethBathory
Banned

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down