Aghrab
Dreamer
SetAzEl
AnaInDark
Azrael
Kalb
12 posters

Go down

Will It Ever Be Back? Empty Will It Ever Be Back?

Post by AnaInDark 14.01.10 19:46

This is a fairly simple question, but I know it takes a lot of thinking and meditating to actually come up with an answer, because most of us "wish for this to be true", but then a part of us knows that "monotheistic religions are too powerful and are too wide-spread".

Let's get to the question, now, shall we?

As you know, in the Ancient times long gone, the people knew that there are several Gods, and not just One God. They knew this and only this made sense to them, before the reign of Akhenaten, before everything lost purity and beauty...

But can you find it in your soul to believe that maybe, just maybe, in one hundred, or one thousand (or more) years from now, people will go back to believing in Gods rather than "One God"?

Somehow, I want it to be true, but yet I know that Christians and Muslims literally take over the world...
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Will It Ever Be Back? Empty Re: Will It Ever Be Back?

Post by Kalb 14.01.10 21:58

Somehow, I want it to be true, but yet I know that Christians and Muslims literally take over the world...
I do not agree with you.
Do you forget the Djehuty we life nowaday? The Djehuty of the Crocodile will be removed and surpassed by the young, fresh and powerfull Djehuty of the Serpent. The era of Sethian dominion is coming to an end. We are in an era of evolution, knowledge, wisdom, Muslims will disappear as Christianity. Increasingly, we see scientists interested in ancient Egypt, especially in the pyramids of Giza. The modern science need of Ancient Egypt. This is the era where science will learn to connect with occult...

Repair a thing now. It is through the chaos that is change. You have the case of Moses, who took advantage of the ignorance of the people. Another case is that Constantine took advantage of the philosophies of "Jesus", 1st and 2nd World War put the people closest to "God" among other events.Why did this happen?? Because "religion" controled the world .. Nowadays, who controls the world is science Will It Ever Be Back? Icon_cool

Did you see the path of monotheism during 2.000 years? And in the end ... The truth is revealed. It was shameful what they did.

In the future, all those who do not want to know the truth... They will are skeptical.

The Asetians are back ...They are the True bearers of medicine, architecture, engineering, science and of course ... Magick.Will It Ever Be Back? Icon_farao
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 14.01.10 22:05

I fear that Christianity, Islam and all the greater religions are far too spread in the world to suddenly change and realize the truth about life. But as I said, I can still dream. Although, yes, this Djehuty is the true Opener of the Eyes...
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 14.01.10 22:18

The time is the key. Change is a calm and slow process. Need time and dedication. We are a privileged person to have been the first people to assist the return of Asetians. We Blessed. So, relax and enjoy the false religions to fall off.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 14.01.10 22:21

Stalker wrote:The time is the key. Change is a calm and slow process. Need time and dedication. We are a privileged person to have been the first people to assist the return of Asetians. We Blessed. So, relax and enjoy the false religions to fall off.
Well said.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 15.01.10 15:17

I believe so... once these religious conflicts and persecutions are rid of, perhaps the beings of the world can begin following their own paths rather than being told what to do, rather than following a set of codes... be free, and question everything... being blind is just as bad as being ignorant, but once you see you will know...
Azrael
Azrael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by SetAzEl 15.01.10 19:44

Stalker wrote:So, relax and enjoy the false religions to fall off.

You can see this now in the raise in fighting/wars between those religions.....
SetAzEl
SetAzEl
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 16.01.10 2:21

SetAzEl wrote:You can see this now in the raise in fighting/wars between those religions.....
I don't believe we can see/notice any wars... if you mean the one between the ROS and the AK.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by SetAzEl 16.01.10 6:51

AnaInDark wrote:
SetAzEl wrote:You can see this now in the raise in fighting/wars between those religions.....
I don't believe we can see/notice any wars... if you mean the one between the ROS and the AK.

No not between ROS and AK but, between Christians and Muslims, Muslims and Hindus, etc.
SetAzEl
SetAzEl
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer 29.03.10 21:40

I think the world is slowly shifting. I think people are slowly taking into consideration that Christians, Muslims and the alike, aren't the only people in this world. The subjects that were once a taboo are now much more into the public's face. Will the old religions ever take over as they once did? I really don't know, but I can't say "never"... who knows, maybe in 9000 years from now, it will all be back.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://www.twitter.com/BleedingDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 30.06.10 22:50

Greetings. Very interesting discussion and question...

I, unfortunately, believe that it is impossible for that ancient beauty to ever return. The beauty of people believing in Gods rather than "one God". However, this is somewhat of a good thing. This makes the belief of the Asetians more secretive, more unique and more hidden. And as we all know, being unknown can sometimes equal great power. The Aset Ka has taught us this small yet valuable lesson.
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleina 01.07.10 21:32

I don't believe that such a thing will ever happen like it did in the ancient times. The humans of today are too much "into" the idea of God, that it will be impossible for them to let go of that thought.

But as Aghrab said above, this is actually a good thing. It makes the belief and spirituality of the AK more secretive and unique. The Asetians let go of the humans for a good reason, they started becoming unworthy of the beautiful Truth of the Aset Ka.
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 02.07.10 6:38

The circle of life is just that, a circle the perfect shape, a line with no beginning and no end, we live our lives along this line where all that is, was or will be exists, all that we know or have known has its ancestry in this realm. Definition, shape and spirit may change but the essence stays untouched. Every magnificent spectacle will appear and disappear only to appear again, all words will be spoken and die away only to be spoken once more, the source they come from is eternal, emergent, reaching out, giving new life and new joy, we all have this source within us and the whole world springs from it.

Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 04.07.10 16:37

The circle of Life in this world always tends to have replicas. I think the world has already started and come to an end several times. And now things are to the point of a new beginning again.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura 03.08.10 13:39

I think the those times, where mankind knew about the Gods, cared and respected nature will be back. I do not think that it will be back as in the Older days. Nothing ever happens the same way twice, everything evolves.
The way I see it is... Today the base of this new era is being built. People are begining to question the big churches, they are begining to show their flaws. People are begining to go back to the spiritual path they had in other life times or looking for similar ones. Something inside mankind wants to wake up.
Change is not always easy and in this case I highly doubt it is welcome because it would mean that the churches (in any religion) would have to publicly accept the fact that there are moreGods than the one they claim and that the Children of the Gods still walk the earth. No one would like to let go of so much power that easily. So it will be a struggle, and us that know our path will be tested. Our Loyalty and Love. For the Era to truely change and remain that way we have to prove that we can endure.
The battles might or might not be epic. It might just begin with having the humans around us question our path, having to stand by it every single day, return home when we make a mistake. The fact is.... who will remain here when things get complicated? If we can stick together the new era will be great, and the Older Gods will be remembered and we will evolve. More and more people are awakening and looking for their Self, all we must do is evolve and andure.
Laura
Laura
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 04.08.10 3:55

You're right... a new era of deeper spirituality is emerging. We can see the Aset Ka growing stronger, and the Asetians getting more united than ever, to face the new dangers, obstacles and lessons of this new age. All is slowly falling back into place, and making sense once again. Loyalty, dedication and union will be the great tests we will all undergo in this time, facing our deepest fears. Our ego and respect will be put to the test, many will fall, but the right ones will stand.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3051
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 04.08.10 8:39

I tottaly agree with Aghrab.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 04.08.10 8:49

Many people say the end of the world is coming, but I believe that it is simply the end of the world as we know it. A new spiritual age is at dawn so, cling to you intuision.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down