N.Augusta
Dreamer
Syrianeh
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Abused For My Beliefs - Page 2 Empty Re: Abused For My Beliefs

Post by Aghrab 30.06.10 22:53

You reacted strongly to the abuse of closed minded beings, and you reacted with pride for your own path, as every Asetianist should. There is nothing but beauty, completeness and depth, in the path of Asetianism.
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by isolatedskitzo 25.07.10 12:33

i had a similar experience to this (sorry this is delayed >.> ) i was on asetka.org in the computer lab and the teacher claimed it had nothing to do with my project (which was religions and cults of the ancient world). it was quite upsetting cause i ended up getting a 50 on a well written essay and in the top of the grading sheet it said "fiction is not history". *sighs* that wasnt a fun day
isolatedskitzo
isolatedskitzo
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-07-06

https://www.youtube.com/user/sexycowsdontmoo6

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleina 01.08.10 17:26

@isolatedskitzo You should have told her that just because the Asetian history is so beautiful and perfect, does not mean that it's fictional. Sad that she was too used to her own empty and closed religion, that she could not comprehend something beautiful and profound.
Aleina
Aleina
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-10-25

http://www.twitter.com/AleinaTheBitten

Back to top Go down

Post by godofbattle 04.08.10 9:17

I use to leave my AB laying about in my room. However, one time my mother asked me what it was and picked up the book and read the back. I say tha it is about Ancient Egypt. Now I admit I am kind of lucky because my mom automatically says Vampires don't exsist. Then, she goes on to tell me that I need to read something with some substance. Eventhough I wanted so badly to tell her that this book had more substance than many books in the world and that it held knoweldge that only the evolved and courageous would understand. Me knowing my mother would try snooping in on what I would be doing I simply left her to her mundane life style. Secretcy is my best allie. I am glade your experience worked out for you.
godofbattle
godofbattle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura 04.08.10 11:11

LOL!!!!!!godofbattle it seems our mother are related, mine kind of said the same thing when she saw my AB.
Laura
Laura
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by BreezyDeathcard 04.08.10 11:34

Oh that wasn't right, its good that you got payback though and someone stood up with you. Many times thats happened to me in classes, I got caught studying a wicca book and all my teachers were scared of me or thought I was weird.
BreezyDeathcard
BreezyDeathcard
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-08-04

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001414161223#!/BreezyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 04.01.17 6:07

In high school I was often perceived as a satanist for many reasons.I was called demon and behind my back I was known mostly as the one who has Satan inside of him.My eyes are were always intense and almost everyone in school were coming to me to watch my eyes and tell a few others that they glow and even more came to witness.I had even the girl I like telling her closest friends that I am not human.I listened to a conversation behind me and I heard so you mean george is a vampire?Thankfully most don't believe vampires are a thing and we can mostly talk about them without being afraid.After all they will say vampires don't exists,one after another.Now I have found a way to not show others my innermost self when talking to them and my eyes are normal.I also tried to support some of the veiws of Satanists as I am a Luciferian and do not condemn them as the vast majority doesn't sacrifice lives.Still christians will believe anything they want despite being irrational and think that a few people represent the majority.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by LKSW09 12.09.18 20:45

Dreamer, I am sorry that happened to yoy....i have to hide my beliefs from my own family. I am a Pentecostal preachers daughter......when I told them about my Witchcraft involvement and Vampire beliefs ten years ago. They said I was going to burn in Hell of course, burned all my books and ritual tools and my Dad said I'm not allowed to go in cemeterys alone and I'm in my 40's.....this time I'm keeping my mouth shut....its not fair but how it has to be some times.
LKSW09
LKSW09
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2018-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2