Maktub
Laura
Ankhhape
Victor
Talibah
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Asetians as parents...? - Page 3 Empty Re: Asetians as parents...?

Post by Syrianeh 07.04.10 9:13

What about Asetianists as parents? I find that parenthood can also be a wonderful tool of self-discovery. This does not mean I am favouring it over the decision not to have children. Both stands are fully valid. It's just that, in my opinion, it is simply not that bad. I had my mind set on a childless life and then it happened, by surprise. I must say I have discovered absolutely amazing and surprising things about life. I don't feel comfortable speaking publicly about my son, but suffice it to say that he is a truly outstanding individual, who is actually teaching me things.

Also, the opportunity to educate someone in such a way that they can have a bigger opportunity to develop a critical, free-thinking mind than most people, is in a way a little step towards changing the world.

As to the personal path, I don't think it is incompatible at all. I intend to follow mine to the end, regardless.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 07.04.10 10:04

Syrianeh,

Congrats on your little one. :-) They do teach you new things daily, especially patience.
Enjoy every minute of it! I know, the time goes by so quickly.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 07.04.10 10:06

Syrianeh wrote:What about Asetianists as parents? I find that parenthood can also be a wonderful tool of self-discovery. This does not mean I am favouring it over the decision not to have children. Both stands are fully valid. It's just that, in my opinion, it is simply not that bad. I had my mind set on a childless life and then it happened, by surprise. I must say I have discovered absolutely amazing and surprising things about life. I don't feel comfortable speaking publicly about my son, but suffice it to say that he is a truly outstanding individual, who is actually teaching me things.

Also, the opportunity to educate someone in such a way that they can have a bigger opportunity to develop a critical, free-thinking mind than most people, is in a way a little step towards changing the world.

As to the personal path, I don't think it is incompatible at all. I intend to follow mine to the end, regardless.

I agree Smile
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 07.04.10 11:24

Syrianeh wrote:What about Asetianists as parents? I find that parenthood can also be a wonderful tool of self-discovery. This does not mean I am favouring it over the decision not to have children. Both stands are fully valid. It's just that, in my opinion, it is simply not that bad. I had my mind set on a childless life and then it happened, by surprise. I must say I have discovered absolutely amazing and surprising things about life. I don't feel comfortable speaking publicly about my son, but suffice it to say that he is a truly outstanding individual, who is actually teaching me things.

Despite agreeing with Victor's post, I don't think that having children would be a bad thing, for Asetianist or even Asetian. It is a personal choice. I believe it may be a part of the path for a few, but that it might be incompatible with the agendas of others. Some Asetians surely will reincarnate for very specific purposes within the Aset Ka and to the Asetian Family, and in many ways, raising a child might not be compatible with those highly demanding "missions" while alive. I also believe those "missions" must be very diverse, since as Maktub once told us on the Asetian Pyramid structure, each Asetian (and Asetianist as well, I believe) has his very own place in the overall scheme of things, and everyone is important, from someone that may do a more epic mission against the ROS to someone as simple as the people that will clean the Asetian temple and haven in Europe. All are pieces of the same big Universal puzzle. All are cherished by Aset.
For some, bearing a child may be a possibility, and even a way to grow, to others it may simply be of no interest to their path and Self.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellen 09.04.10 5:13

Syrianeh wrote: I had my mind set on a childless life and then it happened, by surprise.

Good to notice .
Having children can just happen , not being programed and even if not part of the agenda or in agreement with individual's likes and dislikes .

While Asetians have the choice regarding the family or place to incarnate , in the same time Asetianism do not believe that life is already written ( already with no children ) , no ?

Hellen
Hellen
Hellen
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 09.04.10 10:52

Hellen wrote:
Syrianeh wrote: I had my mind set on a childless life and then it happened, by surprise.

Good to notice .
Having children can just happen , not being programed and even if not part of the agenda or in agreement with individual's likes and dislikes .

While Asetians have the choice regarding the family or place to incarnate , in the same time Asetianism do not believe that life is already written ( already with no children ) , no ?

Hellen

Very true, destiny is not something written in stone. Destiny is the path you take, a path that has been set out for you and which "finds you" if you are worthy of it. The outcome is your own doing.

And yes, children can just happen and even then you have a choice. But it's then, when having to choose, that you must act on your intuition. That's how the path is formed.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 05.09.17 14:03

Very interesting post.

You mentioned it would be stronger the feeling of not wanting children, among Guardians, but it could happen with the Viperines and Concubines too, right?
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 13.09.17 16:39

It would be ridiculous to think no Asetian has children. Aset herself had three. There is no harm in it. In fact, their children would be blessed with a love no human would understand.

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3