Maktub
Syrianeh
Talibah
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Kheperu Mantra - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kheperu Mantra

Post by Jonathan 25.02.09 17:24

Talibah wrote:Along the same lines as the Kheperu Mantra, I've recently heard of the Malrak Ulnaus...supposedly another highly important and sacred Mantra within the Aset Ka.

Does anyone have any more information on this..?
Sorry, not me... Neutral

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kemisi 25.02.09 19:41

I have been curious about the Malrak Ulnaus as well. The specific wording of it too.
Kemisi
Kemisi
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina 26.02.09 7:29

I have been trying to find more out about the Malrak Ulnaus. However I have not been able to find the wording of the Mantra.
The only info I have found, which may or may not be accurate is that
The correct origins are not known. It is accepted by the order's members as some form of enchantment or magickal spell to be used to conjurer an energetic Dark Mark to let others know of their presence in a particular location.
Only a very few have reported seeing and feeling the actual Dark Mark conjured by an Aset Ka member, it being said that it can only be done at night, even though this is highly speculative. People with special energy sensitivity or training are supposed to feel the conjured mark floating in the sky or in the surrounding ambient. These theories are also discussed in Iuliana Mater's book Encantamentos Nivel 3.
I have also attempted to find the Encantamentos Nivel 3 but again cannot. I do not know if any of this information is true or not. Take it only at face value as I can find none to confirm or deny.
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by isolatedskitzo 13.07.10 19:54

Is the kheperu mantra from the Aset Ka or House Kheperu? I'm only asking because I've seen many asetianists use it and i saw it in the psychic vampire codex
isolatedskitzo
isolatedskitzo
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-07-06

https://www.youtube.com/user/sexycowsdontmoo6

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 14.07.10 6:04

It is from none. It is written in papyrus as an old Egyptian mantra, the author is unknown. However, when it mentions the mantra in the Asetian Bible, and explains it under an Asetianistic view, it also points out to a reference of Jean Houston's book "The Passion of Isis and Osiris" and how she has a chapter on Hieroglyphic Thinking that can be interpreted under an Asetian view. Jean, however, does not correlate the interpretation of this mantra with the transformation found in the vampire awakening, nor does Belanger. Marques is the first to draw that parallel as far as I can tell.
Anyways, Belanger uses the mantra in her book and texts as if it is her creation, hence your confusion and question. That is probably just simple plagiarism. The Kheperu Mantra is an old magickal text, published in several works way before Belanger ever decided to explore vampirism commercially or even knew what occult means. But in the end, the mantra belongs to no one, the Aset Ka does not claim its creation, but only explains its transformational properties to its students. It's just another tool, one of many.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by isolatedskitzo 14.07.10 20:57

Thank you for the clarification Jonathan
isolatedskitzo
isolatedskitzo
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-07-06

https://www.youtube.com/user/sexycowsdontmoo6

Back to top Go down

Post by -Amirah- 04.09.15 8:43

Party
Ankhhape wrote:kheper ee kheper kheperoo kheperkooyeh m kheperoo n khepree kheper m sep tepy
-Amirah-
-Amirah-
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2015-08-30

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/FlashofCloth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down