Khaldun
Hierophant
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Subconscious Feeding Question - Page 2 Empty Re: Subconscious Feeding Question

Post by witchmark 27.02.12 13:14

Stalker,

It is ok for me to be wrong. I learn much when I am. I don't feel as though it is necessarily wrong in agreeing with another perspective. I truly feel as though when we do have different perspectives it becomes a concept in which we can learn from. Now, does that mean that we must agree with all perspectives? No, it does not. Each person will always personalize via experience and come to a different conclusion. The different conclusions becomes a different perspective. I hope you follow me here.

That is one of the reasons I do like this particular forum. Everyone, pulls from a different perspective. Some being closely related and others become completely different. Feeding is one of those. Ideas behind what is conscious feeding and unconscious feeding differ as well. None of which, in my view are wrong....they are simply different. That does include what one considers healthy feeding and unhealthy feeding.

I look forward to interacting with here again, perhaps on different topics as you have made things very interesting for conversation. Conversation is all it is as there is no debating is needed as we are not out to create what is right and what is wrong. Right and wrong is individual preference only.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.02.12 13:44

witchmark.....clear and concise.....agree.

But I have to go back to the post by Stalker........My friend...you have thrown me for a loop.......how can a person whose interest runs all over the metaphysical and the occult and this forum...and make such interesting comments......not be an intuitive person by simple development? There must be some mistake or misunderstanding in this discussion. Anyone would be capable of picking up some things in the mental realm or astral realm spending time and study in these subjects that are spoken of here. That is a natural development or process for all of us.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.02.12 14:00

I have to agree with Maxx and witchmark on this one, Stalker. Intuition develops naturally within us during the process of learning and practicing the occult. You may not even notice that it's intuition, but it's there.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by DCxMagus 27.02.12 15:46

I would have to agree with the others, Intuition is developed through experience not read and learned such as a skill. All of us have Intuition, it's just a matter of how much faith you put into it.

Sometimes I even get those moments of Intuition where I could swear it memories of another lifetime bleeding through and I'm not talking in a pure metaphysical sense either, even mundane knowledge will flood back to me as topics are brought up and more often then not I'll see myself asking "how the hell did I know that?"

DCxMagus
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 27.02.12 16:48

Em Hotep,

To me a intuitive person is a person very capable get many details that others can't see or get detail more fast than others or can guide their life by their intuition. This is not my case. There are many aspects in my life where I feel very slow ... That's my understanding. One of my favourite time to enjoy is watch some of wise and good movies, In Star Wars, Obi-Wan Kenobi give an advice to the young Luke Skywalker.

“Your eyes can deceive you; don't trust them. OBI-WAN KENOBI, Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. ”
People are fooled by magic tricks, even if their eyes see past the illusion and honestly sometimes intuition can be mistaken by imagination. I prefer to think of all things in peace, only in the dark where no one bothers me, where i have sure that my eyes can't deceive me. This is meditation. Understand my energies and try understand energies around me. Someone who takes very seriously the intuition can fall into egocentrism and fantasy ... I would be very stupid to accept the concept "very intuitive", I consider myself an observer. I Observ nature, myself, stars.... people.
For example ... I can see on my observation that witchmark is a person of peace, life has taught her almost everything she knows .. including how to look at the world and living alone. Maxx, i can see in you that you are a person that if could go back you would change many things , things that you can't forget and think of them many time because this old memories touches in you in a very deep way.
Jonathan... At this moment seems you're disappointment, seems someone hurts you in past, or things don't walked as you wished, i can point some hints but the point that someone that you feel close to you "hurt" you... or perhaps.. desappointment with yourself. I don't have sure what i said but this is what i think about you right now. Please, if you feel that information is private and "dangerous" the admin of this forum can remove. If not, thanks for accept my words. In all case, if this information is not correct I can agree that imagination walk around my mind. People embrace the ego without any fear and accept the intuition as a true path of evolution is certainly the way to death.
In fact, i give more value to Links that Intuition, we have this place as an example, full of peace, this is a small circle of people that decide to share with world their own beliefs and in some aspect we are all linked, and this is a gift. Every word, every piece of text shared is a exchange of friendship.. an exchange of respect and youth.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by DCxMagus 28.02.12 3:30

Stalker wrote:Em Hotep,

To me a intuitive person is a person very capable get many details that others can't see or get detail more fast than others or can guide their life by their intuition.

I give more value to Links that Intuition

I agree with both of those, I wouldn't say I could guide my life solely by my intuition but I have learned to trust it more often then not. Although blindly following it is not something I like to rely on, always have to consider all options/consequences when making any choice in life.

DCxMagus
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 28.02.12 7:48

Ok, lets start with what occurs during meditation. During meditation we plug into our higher self, for lack of a better term, which does unlock the part of us that is intuitive. This is simply a learning process. Regardless of who you are when you meditate you will log into that aspect of the self. This enables communication beyond the consciousness and the unconsciousness. That happens of course when one has mastered the self.

If one meditates about a person, place, or event and gets information that information is given on an intuitive aspect. So, one simply does not know if the information is accurate or not. How do we find out if the information holds any value? By observation, research, great listening skills (if it involves a person). There are many ways but to maintain a level of balance within, we need to verify the information. Otherwise, delusional concepts and behaviors set in. We want to avoid delusion.

Verification of information which comes by the path of intuition is a constant act of work. This also aids in the building of the will. We build our will when we intentionally seek out information, either by verification (every day life) or by meditation (intuition).

It truly is a necessary part of any spiritual growth process. I see here a simple procedure of where renaming the process is happening in order for one to be right and one to be wrong. Folks believe it or not, we are on the same page! We are using different terms for the same process. I for one, am not a star wars fan. However, my son is and I have seen more episodes aka movies made, than I care to. Obi wanted Luke to trust the force within him.....part of it was intuition. He did not speak of observation due to the fact that his eyes could deceive him. Meaning do not rely on observations only. Use the "force within".

I believe that better explains what Star Wars guru was stating.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 28.02.12 11:21

Definitely this is a great lesson that you are giving me, witchmark. You were very clear and direct, Thank you.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 28.02.12 14:26

You are welcome, Stalker but rest assured we are all students here.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.02.12 0:59

Stalker wrote:Definitely this is a great lesson that you are giving me, witchmark. You were very clear and direct, Thank you.
witchmark wrote:You are welcome, Stalker but rest assured we are all students here.
I love the humble and honest environment around here, so different from other forums and networks on the occult. That's certainly one of the things that keeps me around here after such a long time. Smile

And really you're both right, we're all students!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 29.02.12 3:25

What beautiful words, Jonathon! It is my thoughts that when honesty and a humble approach is not found in any group that all is lost for any student. At least, that has been my experience. I am up at an unusual hour this morning due to some very informative dream work regarding that subject matter.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 29.02.12 8:15

Thank you! I very much agree with that.

I hope that your dream work was productive. Wink
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DCxMagus 29.02.12 8:30

I hope you share what your dream work revealed to you witchmark, I know I'm very interested on this topic.

DCxMagus
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 29.02.12 9:35

Jonathon, the dream work was very informative as well as productive.

DCxMagus, I would share and at some point down the road it may find a place here on these forums. This work was more private than not. I hope you can find understanding for me here on this particular matter.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by DCxMagus 29.02.12 10:49

of course, whats most important is that it has helped you

DCxMagus
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 29.02.12 14:13

Thank you for being understanding, DCxMagus.

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 06.03.12 9:26

[quote]Verification of information which comes by the path of intuition is a constant act of work. This also aids in the building of the will. We build our will when we intentionally seek out information, either by verification (every day life) or by meditation (intuition).

This statement by witchmark is what I want to address here in this post......(meaning myself). I made the remark that I may be only human and do not want to just attach a name to myself, as of course the young crowd in their teens many times do, declaring themselves vampires after watching a movie....but I want to know if I am a Vampire ...or not. If so, how do I know?

I previously noted the situation of driving by the church as the congregation was coming out and thinking of other things, not attempting to draw energy at all, when that gigantic wave of energy almost knocked me off the road. Secondly, the illustration of walking into a restaurant and then pushed from the backside by a large energy force that was drawn from a waitress a short distance away and just infused within my body. These were completely unsolicited by me.

Today, out of the blue, I pick up the Asetian Bible and opened the book to page 171 under the heading of residual energy. I found this section that I had never seen before.......saying....While a vampire can slowly process this energy, it is not always a very appealing solution for feeding, not only because of the low frequency, implying a very large quantity needed to actually maintain a vampiric system, but also because of the general low quality of it. Even though in this case the variable location can be an important factor, since for example, on some religious temples, residual energy can be very heightened, due to the practices being held, as well as the dedication of Will of the participants involved in it. However, not all of the residual energies can be processed by someone's personal energy system. As a general reference, most of the ambient energies are consumable, even though of typically low quality, but energy manipulation byproducts are not assimilated or processed by vampires.

Here I found the reason of energy transference from those church goers toward me....and I was very conscious of the energy coming off of the green vestments the Catholic Priest was wearing as well as the priest, himself.

This incident does not explain to me the energy action from the waitress in the restaurant but something would possibly be closely associated with this group church movement, meaning, in much the same reason or method of transference.

This brings up the question for me of.......was my body depleted of energy in both cases to the point that it drew the energy away from both of these sources on its own?, because I was not mentally thinking about energy in either of them.
And if so, I may be closer to reaching a conclusion whether I am human, or of some other nature? I want to prove all things, especially for myself.

In a comical light, one person told me the real reason for this exchange of energy from the church crowd, was that they were giving worship to their real God.....LOL....and God took it from them as he drove by....LOL....instead of that statue inside the church.
I got a good chuckle out of that one.

Reason for my posting of this process, is to show the new members in their early years or teens, that one should prove what is really behind their interests. Whether emotions manufactured by movies, or is there a nature of a different sort drawing them to this site?......

In my case, my investigation will continue in search of what i am, human or not......and for each of us, only can each person find their conclusion for themself, like this question I pose for myself.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DCxMagus 07.03.12 3:42

Maxx wrote:Secondly, the illustration of walking into a restaurant and then pushed from the backside by a large energy force that was drawn from a waitress a short distance away and just infused within my body. These were completely unsolicited by me.

It's quite possible that the waitress was an energy worker or some sort, or at the very least was a constant practitioner of meditation. These things natural begin to raise the vibrations of your internal energy system, therefore making more "powerful" or "pure" this energy is much more satisfying for the purpose of feeding then say walking throw a crowded mall ambient feeding.

Today, out of the blue, I pick up the Asetian Bible and opened the book to page 171 under the heading of residual energy. I found this section that I had never seen before.......saying....While a vampire can slowly process this energy, it is not always a very appealing solution for feeding, not only because of the low frequency, implying a very large quantity needed to actually maintain a vampiric system, but also because of the general low quality of it. Even though in this case the variable location can be an important factor, since for example, on some religious temples, residual energy can be very heightened, due to the practices being held, as well as the dedication of Will of the participants involved in it. However, not all of the residual energies can be processed by someone's personal energy system. As a general reference, most of the ambient energies are consumable, even though of typically low quality, but energy manipulation byproducts are not assimilated or processed by vampires.

My copy of the AB shall be with me shortly but I am very glad there is a section on this, as it's something I personally struggle with daily, I live in a very superficial fake place and safe to say, finding energy of higher vibrations even near religious centers is few and far between.

This brings up the question for me of.......was my body depleted of energy in both cases to the point that it drew the energy away from both of these sources on its own?, because I was not mentally thinking about energy in either of them.

Quite possible but I have found, with my energy system at least, a natural low level draw is constantly "Active" for lack of better terms. If that's the case for you as well, it could be something as the higher vibration level of the religious energy or the energy of someone active in energy work(if the waitress/sever was in fact) just meshed better with your energy system. Same thing happens with me and one of the reasons I prefer sexually feeding, much easier for me to get the higher vibrational energy.

DCxMagus
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.03.12 7:29

DCxMagus,
Thanks for your reply and as I read it, I was going to post that your first illustration on the waitress was really reaching with assumption. So I went back in time and I pulled up that day and looked at her very closely. I saw that the reason for the very large transfer of energy to me was because of the fact she was in the middle of a very stressful period in her life. Also, the fact the restaurant was packed and she was working as fast as she could and still getting swamped. Thank you for bringing this up as it allowed me to find, first hand, the reason for this transfer and it helped me to find my answer on that particular question. It also answered the question if she was an energy worker or one of meditation. I was shown she was neither. Thank you for helping me research this.

The listing and description of the type of energy in the Asetian Bible has catagorys of vital energy, Elemental energy, Universal energy, Residual energy, sexual energy. It will even help somewhat in showing how to take that energy and amplify it and make it increase in power.....smile....this is enough reason to buy the book, itself.

In the second illustration, my best friend in magic and I would attend a Catholic Church just to draw from the congregation. She was so successful that even the priest would run to the door at the end of the service just to be there before she left so he could grab her and hug her for coming that day. It was a real riot watching this.
But we found that that type of energy was very, very profound.....and we found it was even more in power than even the Asetian Bible assigned it.

And DCxMagus, I have my own feelings about the sexual magic that varies so much from what you are finding, and also what the Asetian Bible is showing, but I will not post it here as it would create an uproar, I believe. Twisted Evil

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.03.12 7:35

I failed to mention that all of this stress created the "leaking" effect of her energy and it created a natural "draw" out of her. This is why after very stressfull activity or overly stress periods in our lives, we feel completely drained.
Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DCxMagus 07.03.12 13:24

Yeah, I make assumptions all the time. But they are just that assumptions, based on evidence I have presented to me at the time. Every great mystery takes assumption to solve, and when your wrong you just say sorry and move on. =)

I do also tend to forget people get stressed out as servers, not that it's not a stressful job, it can be if you let it be. But I learned long ago not to be effected by it.

DCxMagus
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2