+3
Tambarina
Sinata Anika Asti
Kalb
7 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Song 30.11.11 6:36

I First give honor to Her Divine Royal Highness Goddess Aset , for Her love and guidence and for Her revelatory healing presence in my life. And to The Master Luis Marques and the Almighty Asetian People for the eternal transformative presence which they have maintained on this planet. For the past few weeks I have spent countless hours reading in this forum. Thank you all for the way in which you share, listen and learn with and from each other, it is a powerful example of community. It is indeed an honor and a priviledge to be here.

The last 48 hours have been an amazing and deep expereince for me, beyond words really. A rebirth indeed, engulfed in the dark womb of void on Monday, there was nothing, raw, open nothingness, yet everything was there within me to be observed and I looked, I looked at the undeniable potential of my soul, and the vastness of this new cycle of living. I emerged knowing I am embraking on an evolutionary shift in my soul consciousness, the likes of which as yet has been unknown to me. Yesterday I spent the day reading on the VF, and connecting with other Asetianists on Twitter, I just wanted to surround my self with these connections. I finally asked to follow the Master Luis Marquez, I emmered myself in His Twitters as I did on Tambarinas and Aghrab's profiles. By the evening I was so full, so connected, the love so remarkable I sat with tears streaming from my eyes, my heart shen so deeply impacted by what was going on within me and without me, it felt as if my heart would leap from my chest. In the midst of this powerful healing and unity, Stalker accepted my request to follow him on Twitter and spent a little time exchanging messages with me. Stalker, I want to acknowledge you just for being who you are, for your authenticy and your integrity. And the pursuit of your soul. For taking the time to be present with me, and of course for helping me finally log in to the VF I think you know, I think you all know how deeply important it is to support and respect each other.

About me: My soul doth love Aset!! My Alter is to Aset, I worship Aset. She is the Illuminatrix that is guiding me to the deeper realities of my inner exsistence. I have been on a spiritual path for many years, I have had and still have a relentless desire and thirst for knowledge. I dwell within the Preistess energies, ritual and worship, healing arts, crystal realm, music, numerology, always moving with the cycles of the Moon. A songtress finding my inspiration from the vastness of the Ominverse. Singing, dancing, chanting and drumming are my life spring. My quest has been to find my people, my nation, the Temple, the community of like minds in which I would be accepted and embraced and to which I would contribute. This quest has just recently inspired me to release all that I had and return to England after 11 years travelling and living in NE Africa and USA. I am very much the Hermit right now.

Yet I am a new born babe here, taking with courage my first few steps into a new world. I look forward to the evolution, to the learning, understanding, knowledge and wisdom and to making further connections with you. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Em Hotep
Song
Song
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Jonathan 30.11.11 6:58

Hello Song and welcome to our community! I like your introduction and respectful words. I hope you can find your place in the community and together with all of us learn and grow in the light and darkness of the Asetian path.

Looking forward to read more of your posts in the forum.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Song 30.11.11 7:04

Thank you Jonathan. I have enjoyed reading your posts and responses over the past few weeks. I embrace your well wishes and offer you mine.
Song
Song
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 30.11.11 15:50

Welcome here, Song. I really enjoyed with your presentation. You don't need to thank me, was a pleasure help you log in here. I also agree with you about Jonathan, he is very dedicated and has a bright fresh.

I wish that you can enjoy here and share with us your thoughts.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Song 30.11.11 16:48

I appreciate the welcome here Stalker: I really do enjoy this site and hope to start sharing soon.
Song
Song
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 01.12.11 1:02

That was a beautiful, and endearing introduction... I personally find it nice to learn more about others following the same, or similar path... This forum is an amazing source of knowledge, wisdom, and growth... Welcome, and may you find all you seek and more...
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Song 01.12.11 1:20

Em Hotep Sinanta: A pleasure to meet you. Thank you for your words and well wishes. I continue to feast on the information and knowledge on VF. Having an incredible time!!
Song
Song
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 01.12.11 1:24

Em Hotep Smile The information is quite addicting at first...I couldn't stop reading in the beginning...I think I have pretty much read about every post on here...Glad you are having such a positive experience...
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Song 01.12.11 2:00

Yes Sinata most intoxicating!!
Song
Song
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tambarina 08.12.11 21:31

Em Hotep Song. I enjoyed your beautiful introduction. I hope you that you find what you seek here! Smile
Tambarina
Tambarina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Song 08.12.11 23:32

Em Hotep and Thank you Tambarina !!
Song
Song
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 09.12.11 8:19

Don't be shy, please join us in the discussions. It will be our pleasure. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Song 12.12.11 10:32

Em Hotep Jonathan: Thanks for the encouragement....all I can say is in due time!!
Song
Song
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 12.12.11 14:56

Welcome, Song.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Song 12.12.11 16:31

Thank you Syrianeh.
Song
Song
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro 13.12.11 0:42

Welcome Song. Thanks for your introduction.
Kotaro
Kotaro
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down