Ritual: Restart system.

2 posters

Go down

Ritual: Restart system. Empty Ritual: Restart system.

Post by Kalb 13.04.12 18:07

When you have a free morning at dawn, go to a relaxed place, a place that you feel well, where you have direct contact with nature, certainly far from your house, your friends, a place where you are alone. Without any type of "agenda" in your mind... Just put yourself entirely free for this special morning. Put yourself in a place where you will not be disturbed and in a comfortable position. Close your eyes and focus in the air energy and let the wind take everything that bothers you, let free all your troubles, afflictions, not cling any thoughts .. let it all go .. everything away from you. There are times in life when we feel lost .. that is exactly what is happening here, we don't want know for where things go... After a few minutes to let the wind take it all ... open your eyes and look around you, try to understand what you are feeling, more than anything .. try to listen your Soul, what your soul wants, what you really need. Take a deck of Tarot with you .. leaves the tarot show you a picture of what we really feel ... meditate on it .. you are totally away from the world and close to yourself. After this... Just let your Intuition / Feelings guide you. You choose what to do.
After your time over, back to your life ... I just want let you a note. Perhaps you can feel very disconnected around your friends, family, your circle... but with pass of hours everything comes to the normal.

Feel free to ask and share your experience.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Ritual: Restart system. Empty Re: Ritual: Restart system.

Post by Maxx 14.04.12 16:06

Ahhhh Stalker,

I have a place that is on the outer edge of the Indian reservantion here that is even more remote that I go for very special times. Today I went and took a tarot card as you suggested.

This time of year the wind is very pleasant and carries the Spirit World very strongly here in this area of remote nature.

I enjoyed the feeling of the dry, dark, negative energy being carried away and feeling more refreshed as I gave over to the energizing Spirits of the ancient Indian love of this hallowed land.

Thanks. I enjoyed this very much.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 14.04.12 20:43

I've used this ritual many times on many occasions, one of this time was find myself in a place of power and regain my strength to feel life in the right path to my personal grow. I'm glad that this ritual gives you positive results.
Maxx: Interesting detail you said in your post. You talk about places of Power. Interestingly this is what you have done lately around here.. Passing information with much Power in places of Power. In the book of Journey to Ixtlan - Carlos Castaneda's don Juan's Teachings, Don Juan teach him how to find places of Powers and how to be ourself, because everyone that follow the voice of the Soul is just a Hunter.

There is an excerpt that I find very beautiful and would like to share with you.

I have no routines or personal history. One day I found out that they were no longer necessary for me and, like drinking, I dropped them. One must have the desire to drop them and then one must proceed harmoniously to chop them off, little by little. If you have no personal history, no explanations are needed; nobody is angry or disillusioned with your acts. And above all no one pins you down with their thoughts. It is best to erase all personal history because that makes us free from the encumbering thoughts of other people. I have, little by little, created a fog around me and my life. And now nobody knows for sure who I am or what I do. Not even I. How can I know who I am, when I am all this?
You like it? I love it! (I think I've talked about places of power before around here, if I'm repeating myself, please accept my apologizes). I shared this text with you because reading your response, automatically you reminded me this text, I just wanted to share with you .. Surely you understand me when I talk about Powerful places.

Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.04.12 20:47

Yes. I do understand your meaning very well......I live almost on top of a place of power on the American Indian Reservation.

Also, I have the book you mention ......along with his other books. They were required reading for a group I was with from the past.

I sense your spirit is full of energy. I love your excitement.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 22.04.12 6:41

One of the reasons why I shared this exercise with you is because in many details, I felt like the ritual of witchmark. So many details are the same. Others not.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 14.07.12 5:33

I did this ritual yesterday...

"To forget all you have learned and learn all you have forgotten." - Asetian Manifesto
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down