New form of Live - Motherboard (PC)

5 posters

Go down

New form of Live - Motherboard (PC) Empty New form of Live - Motherboard (PC)

Post by Kalb 29.06.12 15:39

Greetings,

A week ago my computer broke down, I was suspicious that the motherboard was the main problem. So as the computer already has some time, I put in mind that would buy a new computer, until I remembered to use energy work on the motherboard, I start with my own energy and finish with Reiki method, I waited a little, and turned on my computer .. Well, I'm writing it!

I ask you, Energy work fix and give life to my motherboard or was a moment of lucky?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

New form of Live - Motherboard (PC) Empty Re: New form of Live - Motherboard (PC)

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 29.06.12 17:22

I think the energy did the trick, at least for now Wink
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

New form of Live - Motherboard (PC) Empty Re: New form of Live - Motherboard (PC)

Post by Daniel09 29.06.12 17:26

Computers are strange things. I have worked energy through them in the past with varying results, but in terms of extending the life of a computer, it's best to get it checked out. I once had a cracked motherboard that was overclocking the CPU to extremely high temperatures. I managed to keep it going for about 3 months before the CPU melted to the motherboard, thus ending that computer's life.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 29.06.12 22:16

Well done, Stalker!!!

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 30.06.12 3:29

Thanks for your words.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 02.07.12 20:24

I hesitate to tell you this as people think I am crazy enough as it is.....but

My auto, of course, has a computer system.....on the dash for a couple of years my section showing the amount of air in the front tires and another showing the amount of air in the rear tires, has not worked at all...does not even show up......then when the dash light came on with another issue that the engine light came on and says get it checked....I go and they hook up the computer that says I have a leak in my emission control line somewhere...and does not say which line....a hit and miss method to find.....and they say it is not a big issue and I can keep driving and cause no big problem ......so I drive off with the light showing......keep driving for a few days........

I then decide to begin talking to my car....I begin to tell it that it is the best car I have ever had....It has performed better than any auto I have ever had...I tell it good morning every day I get in it. I began to talk to it all the time.....that it can fix that minor problem as it knows how to do it. I even gave my auto a name........you guessed it, Stalker.......Maxx.......

A few days of this talk and what happened but it fixed itself...the light went off on its on...and now I can punch the button and get feed back on what the air pressure is......A lovely, lively, healthy auto that lives and breathes with me. We are one......

Even my cat has begun to talk to me about a medical condition......

Uncle Fester is having all kinds of great conversations with everything.....and it works...lol.

Uncle Fester and Maxx, says hello
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 02.07.12 22:23

Uncle Fester, might I remind you that when you put a light bulb in your mouth that it lights up. LOL! Well done with the auto!

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.07.12 6:30

New form of Live - Motherboard (PC) Uncle_15[img]New form of Live - Motherboard (PC) Uncle_15[/img]

as above, so below........astral and physical......illumination.

Chester and Fester
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down