Demonia
schitzophobic
sonofisis
DCxMagus
Daniel09
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

ASETIANS RISE!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: ASETIANS RISE!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jonathan 15.08.12 21:35

Yes he was. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by witchmark 15.08.12 22:56

Jonathon, such a beautiful smile...now if we only had the joker's grin available. Smile

witchmark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Lafaeyette 15.08.12 23:21

I know... So sad... He seemed like such a sweet boy Razz

Lafaeyette
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-08-06

http://www.vampirebibliographica.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 16.08.12 8:06

This sonofisis guy obviously seems to be a bit "weird" but there are two speculations in his post that I consider interesting:
1.) The idea that the Asetian Empire could begin to rise again 2012 (ok, probably just a cash-in on the current Maya-craze).
2.) The idea that Asetians might well also have the capability of changing their bodies in a way that would give them PHYSICAL immortality. There are after all more than one esoteric traditions that consider this possibility. Even the Old Testament of the Bible mentions patriarchs such as Noah who reached ages up to 900 years. Could it not be that these patriarchs may have had remnants of ancient, long lost technologies that have since become lost? If such knowledge of (near) immortality really exists, surely the Asetians would have it (albeit not make it public).

Sorry if this post contains too much unfounded speculation but I always try to make the best out of everything, even out of such twisted writings as those of sonofisis Smile
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 16.08.12 11:33

transformations of sorts are possible on different dimensions / planes

the physical plane i highly doubt it until proven otherwise.

even if it were so, i wouldn't refer it to any sort of technology. advanced magick if anything, but how i see it, changing your physical body to live longer... sounds like movie stuff... the soul is what matters... ensuring your soul will live on, and being able to choose what you live on as.. or even remaining in a higher dimension... sounds more accurate to me.
there's my two cents.
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 16.08.12 13:20

I don't really distinguish between magick and technology that much because it is my belief that all magick workings are actually based on natural and metaphysical laws which are only up to now unknown.
Regarding the question of physical immortality: If it is the main characteristic of a vampire to absorb life force - either by ingestion of blood or by energetic feeding - might it not be logical that a vamoire who is really advanced at this and who has certain secret knowledge might be able to convert this life force and use it to reverse or halt the aging of his own physical body? Especially considering the fact that the Asetians themselves see themselves as "non-humans". would it not be reasonable to believe that they might also have a different energetic structure and perhaps even a different, more advanced organic metabolism?
But again, these are of course only my speculations.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.08.12 20:24

For those that do not have the new book "The Book of Orion", all one has to do is get it and by the time you reach the half way point in that book, you do not have to ask or stretch the imagination, or even wonder whether sonofisis is any kind of Asetian at all......it stand outs like eating a lemon and having to pucker up making the face........he is certainly not.......in fact by the time you read all of it, you will question whether he is even a sane human at all and it appears he possibly is in need of mental help.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 19.08.12 12:21

Indeed @Maxx...
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3