The first time another's blood trickled through my system..

5 posters

Go down

The first time another's blood trickled through my system.. Empty The first time another's blood trickled through my system..

Post by Cryptly 30.07.12 1:41

I'd just like to share my first feeding experience. Take of it what you will, but I know the feeling is unique to me and I likely cannot demonstrate the feelings to you, but I will try my best.

For the longest time, I'd been fascinated by blood. The scent could touch my nostrils for a second, but linger for hours on end. I remember how I'd bite my own tongue or lips to feel the familiar warmth and texture in my mouth, and let it completely disbar my senses. I've only just recently added the blood of another to this experience.

The woman who has been my best friend for going on 4 years now, the same woman who I've been a best friend for, in all times of dark and light, the same woman whom I feel I love, completely and devotedly, invited me over for a normal day of what we'd normally do; Movies, some intimacy through cuddling and third eye manipulation, and meditation. This day was completely different though. The weather was strange, cold and windy, and the sun was covered the entire day. I walked into her house smelling the familiar smells and feeling the familiar energies the accompanied her. The day went by slowly, as it tends to when I'm around her, where it came onto dusk. I'd normally be leaving by now, but I felt compelled to stay. As I continued to lay within her arms she lifts her eyes up to mine and asks me If I'd like to try feeding off of her. I didn't quite catch what she really meant at first, thinking she meant just draining energy, but she made her intent clear when she left and returned with a small box moments later. Within that box was the smell of roses and cinnamon, draping over inlaid rose quartz, all of which had been covered by droplets of blood. In the center of the box was a small blade, one she had received just before her mother passed away. She told me to take it from the box, so I did. I felt my heart beat increase, felt the familiar rush of adrenaline, felt my neck throb with my each beat of my heart. As I held the knife in my hand, I started to smell the familiar metallic twinge in the air, and I felt myself begin to salivate. I then felt my own energy change, and watched as she slowly mirrored my sudden changes; her heart racing, as I began to watch her neck pulsate out. She lifted her hand and told me I'd know what to do. I suddenly felt like I was crazy, I didn't know what to do, I didn't even know what was going on. I thought to myself, I'm expected to cut her, and indulge on what leaves the damaged tissues, what am I nuts? But my thoughts disappeared, and suddenly I felt instinctual and let my body catch up on the seconds I had spent thinking. I took her hand, feeling the energy flow, and the blood, through her finger tips. I slowly turned her palm up and gently took each of her finger tips to the blade. Once the blade was used, she instructed me to return it to the box, so I did. Now, I'm gaining thoughts back, and I think, "Oh so now I just suck the blood from each finger?" Boy was I wrong. Blood had spotted a few places from dripping upon her bed, but she ignored it and continued on. She had me take her shirt off, something I had only dreamed of previously doing. After doing so, she began to mark spots of her body with blood, starting from skull down. Third Eye, Temples, Eyes, Lips, Corners of her jaw bone, along her jugular and carotid, on the meat of each breast, her inner elbows, her wrists, the front corners of her hips, and the base of her ankles. Almost simultaneously as she finished marking, her fingers stopped bleeding. She slowly laid down and looks straight into my eyes, almost peering past, straight into my soul it felt like, and told me now was the time. I started at the base of her ankles, letting my tongue glide slowly along the marks, tasting what seemed like the sweetest candy of humanity's makings, and feeling the warmth spread across my mouth and body. The instant it touched, I felt my body change yet again. This time, my instincts didn't take over, but a lust for devour her did. From there I worked up to where she started. Leaving her third eye last. As I finished her body went limp for a moment, but she stirred out of it, and gently kissed me. She got up and collected the box and stored it away. All while I sat on the bed, tingling. My senses went insane. I suddenly could feel the slightest change of temperature in the room, where it was and exactly how deep of a change. I could hear creaks outside of her room from the wood expanding slowly from the weather. When she walked in, I looked up to see her surrounded by a thin, snowylike(Think tv snow) purplish line that I have never seen before. She tested my sight by looking at people outside. Determining that I was seeing auras, or at least a faint trace of them. She sent me home, where I went and laid for hours, just taking in my new surroundings, until they eventually became my old ones. I remember waking up where I laid, not having dreamed anything, but simply, peacefully resting for hours straight with no interruption. The next day I still tingled a bit, and I found a new connection between her and I, which brought us closer than ever before. That feeling has yet to disappear, and I hope it doesn't anytime soon, if at all.

This was a very unique and unusual experience for me. I don't know if anyone will ever feel EXACTLY how I feel, but I think everyone deserves a chance to feel just how spectacular this is. It opened my eyes to things that I was blind from previously, and helped me grow a little bit inside of myself. I very much appreciated the opportunity I was given, and I graciously took it. If you have this chance, I'd personally advise you to take it.
Cryptly
Cryptly
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-07-12

Back to top Go down

The first time another's blood trickled through my system.. Empty Re: The first time another's blood trickled through my system..

Post by Lafaeyette 13.08.12 12:10

A very touching story. Thank you for sharing... She sounds like a good friend, intuitive and understanding.

Lafaeyette
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-08-06

http://www.vampirebibliographica.com

Back to top Go down

The first time another's blood trickled through my system.. Empty Re: The first time another's blood trickled through my system..

Post by Cryptly 14.08.12 17:42

I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for the reply.
Cryptly
Cryptly
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 29.03.15 21:22

Cryptly, very nice story; I enjoyed how descriptive it was as well. I have had similar experiences but yours seemed very intense, almost like the feeling was too good to put into words.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Dolt 08.02.16 13:52

That was so breath taking,sad and sweet! Oh my FLOB that must of been really emotional ;~;

Little Dolt
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2016-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiDereDere 27.05.16 20:39

To me it sounds like a very dreamy sensual situation. I did learn a little from it too.
KawaiiDereDere
KawaiiDereDere
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2016-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down