Meri-Aten (an intro...)

+2
Jonathan
Maxx
6 posters

Go down

Meri-Aten (an intro...) Empty Meri-Aten (an intro...)

Post by MeriAten 13.11.12 0:34

I have been reading this forum for some time and decided to participate.
I'm not quite sure how to introduce myself. Asetianism is new to me, but the concept and practices resonate familiarity. I have been studying the occult for a long time and although I have mainly concentrated on ceremonial magick and the like, Egypt has been close to my heart. I dream of my past lives and things I don't always understand that relate to the Aset Ka.
I hope that within this forum I can gain insight into the symbols that haunt me and learn of my purpose. Also, I hope I can contribute to the rest of the community and help those I can. For, I believe, it is my duty to push the limits and enlighten others.

With that said, hi everyone. Smile

MeriAten
MeriAten
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Meri-Aten (an intro...) Empty Re: Meri-Aten (an intro...)

Post by Kalb 13.11.12 3:20

Welcome here, MeriAten. Can I ask something? Why you feel connected with Akhenaten?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 13.11.12 4:06

Hello and welcome to the community. Feel free to read around as there is much knowledge spread across the threads.

On Akhenaton, you should read the Asetian Bible if you haven't already done so as it explains very interesting things about this Pharaoh of Egypt and how greatly and negatively he influenced religion, spirituality and his connection with the Sethians.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MeriAten 13.11.12 9:18

To Stalker,
I have a personal relationship with the Pharaoh. I do not lie about my name, as it once was. I was one of his daughters in a past life. My name was Meri-Aten (of course, it has many different variations of spelling now). It is a life that I remember most clearly, thus it is the one that means much to me.
Thank you for your interest!

To Jonathan,
I have not, as of yet, read it. But I assume it speaks of Akhenaten's obsession with monotheism. I do not condone his actions, but they are irreversible.
And thank you for the kind welcome. As I mentioned, I've been reading through the forum for some time and have really enjoyed it. You are all very knowledgeable and respectful. I appreciate that in a community.
MeriAten
MeriAten
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 13.11.12 14:40

Em Hotep, MertiAten.

I'll be honest with you. Validate things from our past is always complicated and hard to consider as truth. Sometimes we create illusions in our lives and ended frustrated and in a world as treacherous as this, we can't get any knowledge or "memories" for granted and this is one of the teachings of Asetianism. Things are always in constant change and evolution.. Keep in mind that I'm not saying this is creation of your mind.. But.. open doors to see things in other perspective. In another article, one of our friend, Victor said something very interesting that is worth meditating.

Victor wrote:Many people speculate about Tutankhamon being a key element in the secret plans from the Aset Ka to destroy Akhenaten during the Eighteen Dynasty of the Ancient Egyptian Empire. Is a well known fact that Akhenaten (born Amenhotep IV) was a Sethian, who brought the spiritual elements of the ROS into mainstream religion, being the responsible for the first monotheistic cult in the history of mankind. The small steps that later gave birth to religions like Christianity, Judaism and Islam, the modern day power of the Red Order of Seth. The Sethian legacy lingers until today, from the secretive plan that was pushed forward by Akhenaten. All of this was turned around through a silent plan from the Asetians, who by the hands of Tutankhamon sent Akhenaten's reign to dust and brought the old tradition back to the people of Egypt.

I think that you should study the Asetian Bible as Jonathan advised. You would clarify many aspects and maybe meet yourself in details. Most of us follow the opposite. We appreciate your sincerity and it is always interesting to see a different story from what we used to have.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.11.12 20:06

DNA showing the connection of the family among the above mentioned Pharoahs I find rather interesting......

http://www.drhawass.com/blog/press-release-discovery-family-secrets-king-tutankhamun

Maxx

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MeriAten 13.11.12 22:21

To Stalker,
I have no problems validating my past lives. I've had enough proof to know how real it was, but I am not here to prove myself nor claim I have some superior knowledge. In this incarnation, I am just like everyone else, trying to make sense of my purpose.
My past life is important for me and there is a reason why I remember it so clearly, which is why I mentioned it at all.
I don't expect you to believe me, as I said my goal is not to prove myself. Either way, it is fine. Smile

As for Akhenaten, I said before and I'll say it again: I do not condone his actions. Meaning, that I do not necessarily agree with him. I am polytheistic. In this life, I do not choose Aten as my patron god.
You cannot deny where you come from. I think to understand your past is to understand your present.
If it was my choice, I would have been born to another in my past life, like Senusret I, for example. But you cannot choose those things and I learned many lessons in that life.
MeriAten
MeriAten
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 15.11.12 1:56

Hallo and welcome...

Nice to meet you Smile

Im kinda interested in how you Validated this information ?

I will tell you why.

A few months ago, someone I know, got a reading, and it was said that he was definitely the child king Tut...
While the person getting the reading has never really have had any relation to ancient Egypt and its culture ... How ever he has had an fascination for king Tut.

Does this mean that he is Tut, cause to me that sounds a bit peculiar that 1+1 = 100%

So for my friends sake, I would really like to know Smile

Thank you for you time Smile

Sincerely Divine277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.11.12 4:02

In my opinion things are not that simple and straightforward, but that is just my way to see things and belief. I respect the faith of others.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 16.11.12 1:15

@Jonathan I also respect the fate of others ... was simply asking If there was anyway to be more sure then my friend is ... what can My friend do to figure it out ( he isn't really in to meditation and/or the occult ) ?
Would for example hypnosis work for him ?

If I have given another expression, Im very sorry.

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.11.12 3:39

Divine 277 wrote:@Jonathan I also respect the fate of others ... was simply asking If there was anyway to be more sure then my friend is ... what can My friend do to figure it out ( he isn't really in to meditation and/or the occult ) ?

Sincerely Divine 277
When I said that it wasn't about what you said, was just a comment in general saying that I don't believe for past-life work to be that simple and easy at all when so many people are quick to assume things about their past. Really wasn't for you, MeriAten, or anyone in particular.

About your friend it might be hard without any experience with meditation or studying the occult. Validating past-life experiences is a very complex and time consuming process. I'm not sure if hypnosis is very accurate because it can easily tap into your unconscious and repressed feelings and not truly give you an account of your past but more about your fears and expectations.
I wish we had access to the techniques of triangulation and past-life validation used by the Asetians as they have dedicated a lot of their magick and wisdom towards such subjects. Unfortunately they keep those techniques private and out of the scope of public eye, maybe because they consider those tools too powerful for open use or maybe because they fear it could be used against them, I don't know.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 16.11.12 4:47

Jonathan wrote:
Divine 277 wrote:@Jonathan I also respect the fate of others ... was simply asking If there was anyway to be more sure then my friend is ... what can My friend do to figure it out ( he isn't really in to meditation and/or the occult ) ?

Sincerely Divine 277
When I said that it wasn't about what you said, was just a comment in general saying that I don't believe for past-life work to be that simple and easy at all when so many people are quick to assume things about their past. Really wasn't for you, MeriAten, or anyone in particular.

About your friend it might be hard without any experience with meditation or studying the occult. Validating past-life experiences is a very complex and time consuming process. I'm not sure if hypnosis is very accurate because it can easily tap into your unconscious and repressed feelings and not truly give you an account of your past but more about your fears and expectations.
I wish we had access to the techniques of triangulation and past-life validation used by the Asetians as they have dedicated a lot of their magick and wisdom towards such subjects. Unfortunately they keep those techniques private and out of the scope of public eye, maybe because they consider those tools too powerful for open use or maybe because they fear it could be used against them, I don't know.

Very mature, Jonathan.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 16.11.12 13:54

Thank you Jonathan, I got that loud and clear... It was very nice of you to clarify that for me.

Sincerely Divine277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MeriAten 17.11.12 10:49

I agree with Jonathan. I don't know how accurate hypnosis would be, but I have heard of people being very successful with "past-life regression". Personally, I've never tried it.

To answer your question, Divine 277, I knew things I had no way of knowing. Names, places, etc. In fact, a lot of these things came to me in my dreams, and I would wake up with names repeated over and over in my head.
It was later, that I finally decided to look it up online that I realized that the memories and dreams I had actually meant something. That there really was a pharaoh named Akhenaten, and he really did have a daughter named Meri-Aten. That is how I validate a lot of my information, by knowing things that I could not possibly have a way of knowing.
MeriAten
MeriAten
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 17.11.12 14:42

Thank you so much for your reply Smile It was an enjoyable read Smile

Welcome to the forum Smile

Sincerely Divine277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 17.11.12 16:09

Jonathan wrote:I wish we had access to the techniques of triangulation and past-life validation used by the Asetians as they have dedicated a lot of their magick and wisdom towards such subjects. Unfortunately they keep those techniques private and out of the scope of public eye, maybe because they consider those tools too powerful for open use or maybe because they fear it could be used against them, I don't know.
It could definitely be used against them. Despite being such wise and evolved beings, the Asetians also have terrible things about their past history...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum