Giza Underworld

2 posters

Go down

Giza Underworld Empty Giza Underworld

Post by Asmodius 13.12.12 21:56

Thought this might be up some peoples alley here, if they haven't heard about this or seen this before. Try to look past the channel presenting it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTEVvkL-l3Q
Asmodius
Asmodius
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-10-24

Back to top Go down

Giza Underworld Empty Re: Giza Underworld

Post by Maxx 14.12.12 7:49

We talked a little about that at the time Collins book came out.....that is an interesting video, but reading the book will give one a better understanding of it all....seems like the video and the book have a different flavor of degree in how they each show the story....that part was very strange in itself. Either way, it certainly shows how Hawass is 98 per cent liar in anything to do with ancient Egypt....No telling how much he as stolen himself.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodius 14.12.12 22:37

Oh, I had no idea this was already talked about sorry I guess I will have to check out the book in that case. Yeah, Hawass is a really strange character, I either think he is trying to cover up the information on purpose or take credit for it himself. I am leaning towards believing in the former at this point as his actions are very odd and he is always quick to hush up any kind of truly revealing information about some of the sites, not what you'd expect from the head of Egyptian iniquities at all. Kind of reminds me of the keepers I have been hearing about lately...
Asmodius
Asmodius
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down