Can one be awakened to their true vampire nature?

+9
JP Vanir
A.Nightside
Lynskha
Maxx
Jessamine
Divine 277
Nightshade
Jonathan
Lewella Spade
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can one be awakened to their true vampire nature? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can one be awakened to their true vampire nature?

Post by MR84 09.09.18 19:09

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:One ability you might enjoy exploring, MR84, would be bat hearing - echolocation. Making sounds with your mouth and listening very subtly for the echoes, it is a very subtle sense but humans can do it and then I would reckon especially vampires or advanced occultists. There was in fact a video on YouTube corroborating my claim from a blind person I think, who developed this sense, if you would like to watch it. I presuppose it requires of course a clear and quiet mind to first of all develop this sense of echolocation, and then being particularly in tune and sensitive. But you would do better in looking up these techniques. I am quite sure he does go into depth somewhere about how he does it. Smile

You can also train yourself to be able to create a mental image of an area by sound. It takes a lot of concentration and a bit of training, but it's similar to what you speak of, just without the making noises. If you're familiar with an area and the sound of that area, if something changes, you will be able to spot it and get a rough idea of what changed. I do something similar with energy. If I'm familiar enough with a place, I can "feel" when something energetically changes, such as a person entering the area. I used to be able to "feel" when another human or animal got within about fifty feet of me, but I haven't used the skill in so long that it's rusty. It's still very difficult to sneak up on me. It seems easy for me to sneak up on others though.

MR84
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2018-09-06

https://quackimaduck.com

Back to top Go down

Can one be awakened to their true vampire nature? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can one be awakened to their true vampire nature?

Post by Jin2494 15.04.23 1:18

Nightshade wrote:Avoid books by Father Sebastiaan. They don't deal with real vampirism but are mostly fiction disguised as superficial occult literature. Sebastiaan is not a vampire, he's just some guy who organizes gothic parties and makes fangs for lifestylers. He doesn't understand the nature of vampirism although he is known for plagiarizing other occult writers. He also invented some vampire laws with Michelle Belanger which they called the Black Veil, which was based on a roleplaying computer game.

It's all a fraud. If you read his books you might have heard of what he calls Elorath, the spirit they worship? Well back in the day that was an acronym for "Eternal Lord Of Realms Aaron Todd Hoyt" lol It's as ridiculous as it sounds. Todd Hoyt is Father Sebastiaan's real name by the way.

As Jonathan said above, don't be fooled. He's only one of the many fakes in the Vampire Community.

Greetings Nightshade, i would like to know what books/grimoires are really goods cause a never imagine Sebastian was a fake call and what other autors avoid alongside with him

Jin2494
Banned

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2023-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor 19.05.23 15:21

@Lewella Spade
I think to be awakened all that you believe must collapse upside down.
Then you realize how evil that person is who destroyed your beliefs, and you effectively become an awakened vampire thirsty of blood either for revenge or to do same evil to others so that's you can feel you're not the only one going trough madness.

Seeing others suffer the same way you feed on their blood as a form of justice, and you start to enjoy doing it,
this way you realize what it means to be a vampire and what means to "drink" some ones blood, from pleasure of justice toward personal joy.
Viktor
Viktor
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2022-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2