Aghrab
Gilded
JohnnyWalk
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Signs of low energy - Page 2 Empty Re: Signs of low energy

Post by Daniel09 15.10.10 12:35

While Guardians are very sexual beings, it does not mean they require sex. Asetians have desires and feelings just like any human, but the manner in which they feel them are entirely different. Sex is their preferred and often their expertise in the realm of feeding, but going behind their love's back for it is unfathomable.

This is not to say that Asetians follow the socially created dogma of absolute sexuality towards one person and one person only, but usually I imagine that once an Asetian is with his/her love, there is no need to seek others for anything material/physical. If one does wish to have relations with another person, the Guardian would most definitely be making the decision with the blessings of his/her love. In my opinion.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 15.10.10 13:11

Just a quick side question since it was mentioned. It has been mentioned quite a few times that most Asetians are women. I do not remember reading that in the AB, though maybe it was. If so, then where?

Ahhh, I can't keep up with everything. Wink
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 15.10.10 17:47

N.Augusta wrote:Just a quick side question since it was mentioned. It has been mentioned quite a few times that most Asetians are women. I do not remember reading that in the AB, though maybe it was. If so, then where?

I do not believe it is in the AB, N. It could be a supposition, or someone may know it from a source that I don't know.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 16.10.10 6:21

N.Augusta wrote:Just a quick side question since it was mentioned. It has been mentioned quite a few times that most Asetians are women. I do not remember reading that in the AB, though maybe it was. If so, then where?

Although an amazing and pure source of Asetian information, the Asetian Bible is not the only way to gather knowledge on this ancient tradition. Master Marques' ethereal work was publicly published in 2007, but there were people studying the Asetian culture for many years, and even decades, before its publishing. Some of those people are part of this forum, others are hard to reach, but all dwell in the depths of the occult underground that cannot be found in forums.

Before the dawn of the Asetian Bible and the available online information that came with the young Djehuty of the Serpent, there were established groups, usually very private in nature, that studied the magick of the Asetians and their hidden history for many years. As old time scholars of these subjects and path, they found their own sources and ways to study along the years. Vampirism is a very ancient tradition within the occult realm, and groups dedicated to its research, or sometimes just to watch the immortals in silence, without interference, is something that exists in secrecy for centuries.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 16.10.10 7:41

Victor wrote:

Although an amazing and pure source of Asetian information, the Asetian Bible is not the only way to gather knowledge on this ancient tradition. Master Marques' ethereal work was publicly published in 2007, but there were people studying the Asetian culture for many years, and even decades, before its publishing. Some of those people are part of this forum, others are hard to reach, but all dwell in the depths of the occult underground that cannot be found in forums.

Before the dawn of the Asetian Bible and the available online information that came with the young Djehuty of the Serpent, there were established groups, usually very private in nature, that studied the magick of the Asetians and their hidden history for many years. As old time scholars of these subjects and path, they found their own sources and ways to study along the years. Vampirism is a very ancient tradition within the occult realm, and groups dedicated to its research, or sometimes just to watch the immortals in silence, without interference, is something that exists in secrecy for centuries.

( My mind is saying : hmmm....Almost sound like something I saw in a movie once, I think It was Queen of the dammed ...... )

So what you literary saying, is that there are experts on the forum but that we don't know who they are, except you off course ?

How do you suppose that people know who to trust ?

Or Is the hole point, to mislead people ?

Understand that these questions appear in my mind, and Im not assuming anything... but I am curious .... to the answers...

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 16.10.10 10:43

Divine 277 wrote:
Victor wrote:

( My mind is saying : hmmm....Almost sound like something I saw in a movie once, I think It was Queen of the dammed ...... )

So what you literary saying, is that there are experts on the forum but that we don't know who they are, except you off course ?

How do you suppose that people know who to trust ?

Understand that these questions appear in my mind, and Im not assuming anything... but I am curious .... to the answers...

Sincerely Divine 277
I did not say I am one of those experts. I just mentioned what is out there. One of those people would be Maktub, very well known and respected among the older users in this community, who has developed for years research work on the field in Egypt concerning vampirism, particularly the Asetian mysticism and history. Another would be our honorable admin Elendor, who has worked for VWG in the past (I am unaware of his current affiliation, and would leave that up to him and his right to privacy), that is an organization known to be in activity for at least a century and known under different names. That's just to mention two of the more obvious... but there are more. No one being mislead, or any points in the hole. Twisted Evil

Now, does all of this remind you of whatever movie and you have no clue of what the hell I am talking about? Then come back to this thread when you have climbed enough up the ladder so that you will find sense out of things without the need to rely on vampire movies.

You asked how you can find in who to trust? Obviously I am not here to teach you that. Smile
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 16.10.10 11:40

I rely hoped you took the first part , as a joke Wink humor is important , you know.... Wink

I didn't imply that you were one, like I said it was a question....Wink

I am completely content whit your answer, so I thank you for taking the time Smile

I'm not saying I need teaching, I say: I live to learn and the best way to do so Is to ask questions Smile

Sincerely Divine 277
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 17.10.10 10:35

Daniel09 wrote:While Guardians are very sexual beings, it does not mean they require sex. Asetians have desires and feelings just like any human, but the manner in which they feel them are entirely different. Sex is their preferred and often their expertise in the realm of feeding, but going behind their love's back for it is unfathomable.

This is not to say that Asetians follow the socially created dogma of absolute sexuality towards one person and one person only, but usually I imagine that once an Asetian is with his/her love, there is no need to seek others for anything material/physical. If one does wish to have relations with another person, the Guardian would most definitely be making the decision with the blessings of his/her love. In my opinion.

I share the same view in this subject.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 17.10.10 11:32

Divine 277 wrote:
Victor wrote:
No one being mislead, or any points in the hole. Twisted Evil
lol!
Small gems... small gems.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Proxy 17.10.10 14:10

Victor wrote:
Proxy wrote:sorry to bring up an old topic, but if a guardian- lets say he/she is in a relationship with the lack of seksual energies and sensuality towards each other... as we know the guardians are very very loyal.
When we put it to the extreme. lets say some years pases by and it`s no better in the relationship.
do you think a Guardian could be unfaithfull in the end just to feed properly..
hope you can understand what i`m asking about?

Proxy
Never.
Guardian's loyalty comes above everything, making it so beautiful and unique, as well as difficult to understand for mortals, that are so basic. And this everything is literal, not the fake everything humans feel, say and do. The loyalty of a Scorpion is put above everything else, even her own life. This is not something forced, taught or even the choice of a lifestyle, but just how they are at their very core. It cannot be changed.

The Love and Loyalty of a Guardian makes every human couple and every mother's love seem small and insignificant, sometimes even pathetic. That is why Guardians are so cherished, admired and praised, not only by mankind that is jealous of their beauty, but also among their own Asetian kin, that treats them with the utmost respect and love.

what if the guardian not yet is awaken.. there for not really a guardian yet?
Proxy
Proxy
Banned

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 17.10.10 16:54

If one is awake or not, one is still a Guardian. That never changes.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 17.10.10 16:56

Proxy wrote:
Victor wrote:
Proxy wrote:sorry to bring up an old topic, but if a guardian- lets say he/she is in a relationship with the lack of seksual energies and sensuality towards each other... as we know the guardians are very very loyal.
When we put it to the extreme. lets say some years pases by and it`s no better in the relationship.
do you think a Guardian could be unfaithfull in the end just to feed properly..
hope you can understand what i`m asking about?

Proxy
Never.
Guardian's loyalty comes above everything, making it so beautiful and unique, as well as difficult to understand for mortals, that are so basic. And this everything is literal, not the fake everything humans feel, say and do. The loyalty of a Scorpion is put above everything else, even her own life. This is not something forced, taught or even the choice of a lifestyle, but just how they are at their very core. It cannot be changed.

The Love and Loyalty of a Guardian makes every human couple and every mother's love seem small and insignificant, sometimes even pathetic. That is why Guardians are so cherished, admired and praised, not only by mankind that is jealous of their beauty, but also among their own Asetian kin, that treats them with the utmost respect and love.

what if the guardian not yet is awaken.. there for not really a guardian yet?
A Guardian is always a Guardian. You can't expect a Guardian to act against what defines their very core, with or without awakening. Loyalty is the foundation of their immortal soul. There are many things that surely do change after the awakening, but loyalty is not one of them. That is born with them, engraved deeply. Without loyalty, there is no Guardian.

Same thing applies to their anti-social ways. It may get stronger and more defined after the awakening, but it is part of their personality since birth.

The awakening does not create an Asetian, it simply defined their traits in a stronger way and awakens latent powers and hidden abilities. It doesn't make them a different being.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 17.10.10 19:55

Jonathan wrote:
A Guardian is always a Guardian. You can't expect a Guardian to act against what defines their very core, with or without awakening. Loyalty is the foundation of their immortal soul. There are many things that surely do change after the awakening, but loyalty is not one of them. That is born with them, engraved deeply. Without loyalty, there is no Guardian.

Same thing applies to their anti-social ways. It may get stronger and more defined after the awakening, but it is part of their personality since birth.

The awakening does not create an Asetian, it simply defined their traits in a stronger way and awakens latent powers and hidden abilities. It doesn't make them a different being.

Well said. Though an Asetian will become more defined after the awakening, beforehand they still are Asetian, whether they know it or not. Becoming aware of the Asetian tradition changes nothing about who they are, unless you are perhaps imagining about Concubines, of whom sometimes need to learn to be more elitist like their family. :p
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Proxy 19.10.10 14:04

N.Augusta wrote:

yes i can see that a guardian is a guardian no matter what, but i still do not aree with victors statementb on the subject

what i mean is that there are room for error because nothing is perfect. not even the Gods themselves.
Proxy
Proxy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 19.10.10 14:39

Proxy wrote:
N.Augusta wrote:

yes i can see that a guardian is a guardian no matter what, but i still do not aree with victors statementb on the subject

what i mean is that there are room for error because nothing is perfect. not even the Gods themselves.

It's not about them being perfect. It's about them having that as a fundamental part of their being. If you've done it, then it's not likely you're a Guardian. I'm just sayin...
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 19.10.10 14:58

That's exactly how Daniel said. It is not about perfection, it is just how they are. They don't have to try and be that way, it has no effort on their end. They simply are.

Someone doing efforts to be that way and doing mistakes as you call them, would just be someone trying to be a Guardian. And yes, there are many who try to copy them...

You difficulty to comprehend this just works as an example on how you could never be a Guardian.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreiaLi 19.10.10 16:40

And there's nothing worst than lying to yourself.
AndreiaLi
AndreiaLi
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Proxy 19.10.10 16:46

Jonathan wrote:That's exactly how Daniel said. It is not about perfection, it is just how they are. They don't have to try and be that way, it has no effort on their end. They simply are.

Someone doing efforts to be that way and doing mistakes as you call them, would just be someone trying to be a Guardian. And yes, there are many who try to copy them...

You difficulty to comprehend this just works as an example on how you could never be a Guardian.

are we having fun now... cheers

cool down......
Proxy
Proxy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Proxy 19.10.10 16:48

AndreiaLi wrote:And there's nothing worst than lying to yourself.

Agree... but lets keep the thread chall we queen

Proxy
Proxy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Proxy 19.10.10 17:12

Daniel09 wrote:
Proxy wrote:
N.Augusta wrote:

It's not about them being perfect. It's about them having that as a fundamental part of their being. If you've done it, then it's not likely you're a Guardian. I'm just sayin...

now... why do we still talk about it... is this realy important.. ??
Proxy
Proxy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Proxy 19.10.10 17:16

Proxy wrote:
Daniel09 wrote:
Proxy wrote:
N.Augusta wrote:

now... why do we still talk about it... is this realy important.. ??

i`m hapy to be the spotlight but .. remember there is no gain in searching my faults.. just keep track on your own.
Proxy
Proxy
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendor 19.10.10 18:33

Ok, Proxy user is banned. I have warned about the multiple posts before, especially when adding nothing to the discussion. Some people just can't control themselves and learn to deal with their inner issues. I believe the community will benefit as a whole from such actions and the forum will get cleaner for those of you who actually do wish to maturely discuss occult wisdom.

Elendor
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-06-01

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 20.10.10 3:33

Thank you, Elendor.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 16.12.17 19:48

I believe some of the descriptions above to be very interesting.
I think there are some others, now talking in general therms, not only related to a specific Lineage.
Low blood presure, a unstable heartbeating, weakness around the body, a sense of irritation, or feeling dizzy, and sleepy.
The way of thinking becomes slow, the body becomes heavy, or even the sensation of being light, detached from the body, like a faint sensation.
Thirst, dry mouth, hands shaking, cold body, or the opposite, the sensation of a fever.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next