Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not)

+10
8lou1
AlexaAnghel
A.Nightside
Sybil Mason
Anto
Jonathan
MysticLightShinethForth
Troublemaker
Maxx
Alexia
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not) Empty Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not)

Post by Alexia 03.05.20 8:41

Hi everyone.

I’m not sure how many of you are familiar with me, but I am Alexia. I am a co-founder of the modern ‘med sang’ movement/community, and owner of The Red Cellar and Sanguinarians.com. We drink blood for what we perceive to be a physiological necessity and approach it from a ‘medical’, for the lack of a better term, point of view. Here’s some context from some former interaction here:

https://www.vampirismforum.com/t1903-sanguine-vampires

I’m posting here today just to give you a heads up. You guys were very fair to me back in the day (above thread). So one of your members, Anto, has been on quite a bender in the Vampire Community. First he came into The Red Cellar’s Discord server and made an intro talking about being diagnosed schizophrenic after he beat up/bit a cop in Germany. Literally the first thing he told us about himself. He left, and then joined again later. I asked him to make an intro in our correct format. He talked about us all having a dark face and activating the ROS face. Additional information provided was “Aset Seth”. Then he asked if it was a Red Order of Seth channel. No. Petro Myzon told him that there are several members for whom English isn’t a first language, but it’s important that he express himself clearly due to the nature of our discussions. “Try to calm down mate I was talking to Alexia”. I took it to PM and asked what he was talking about, and he sent me a photo of a page from the Kemetic Order of Aset Ka. We ultimately decided not to let him in our server and I told him that privately, but offered to answer questions in PM. I did, educating him about blood safety. Ultimately he decided not to pursue blood drinking as he didn’t believe he could control himself and would get into trouble with the authorities, and a ‘danger zone’. He thanked me for my guidance, and at the end of the discussion, offered resources to learn about Red Order of Seth, primordial vampires and Aset Ka, and provided a link to this forum.

Skip to this morning. He started being hostile to people in Lady CG’s server, Darkened Mirror, unprovoked tagging Petro Myzon saying he hopes they don’t find blood and hope all donors reject them forever. One of the mods told him it is a support community and it might not be for him with such animosity. Anto told that mod to not intervene. Suffice to say it went downhill from there and he was banned from Darkened Mirror before long. Around this time, he PM’d me pushing for more info on why he wasn’t allowed into TRC and how did the ‘votes’ go, assuming because he thought Petro was fully responsible (being a TRC admin). He kept pushing me as I told him I do not discuss administrative decisions, then explained to him calmly that we have to be careful about who we let in due to the nature of our discussions, being a support server, and people possibly being in a fragile state of mind. He misunderstood this as me calling him crazy and threatened to put me on blast on Facebook. At that point, I blocked him and he was banned permanently from The Red Cellar. He’s also blacklisted from Sanguinarius, and other community leaders are aware and probably won’t be long before he’s banned in other places.

I think you deserve to know as well, considering his behavior and the fact that despite having only interacted with him a handful of times, I’ve seen the link to this forum and he’s mentioned Aset Ka several times. It wouldn’t be hard for a newbie to misunderstand observing an interaction and think the rule is applicable to all - that people who follow the types of vampirism here are hostile to those of us who don’t. I learned that the hard way years back. Heck, you can even see some of it in the old thread involving me that I linked up top.

There now seems to be an account called AmonRa going around, tagged me in The Red Cellar’s Discord asking about “an enemy of vampirismforum”, which is a new Discord account and I would guess probably Anto as well.

This is for your information and it’s up to you what you do with it.

Thank you.

Alexia
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2018-02-24

Back to top Go down

Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not) Empty Re: Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not)

Post by Maxx 03.05.20 9:31

Alexia, thank you for your communication.

Yes, we are certainly familiar with Anto, who was also Iamcold at a previous point. His appearance we found as utterly disoriented and confused and/or purposely trying to create chaos. We get many of this kind here all the time as your group apparently does also.

Thank you for your kind informative post. And I do remember your interaction here as I went back and viewed it yesterday when I saw you were looking in again.

Life is a riot, isn't it? All you can do is keep smiling and driving on down the interstate waiting for the next entertainment stop to appear.

Thanks. Admin will see your notice.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not) Empty Re: Vampire Community being poked by Aset Ka (Not)

Post by Troublemaker 03.05.20 10:04

Thank you for sharing, Alexia. 
Well, sadly I am not surprised. I have not been impressed with his contributions and had him down as yet another moronic troll. People like this unfortunately do not make it any easier to tolerate certain types of beings and their misguided contributions. 
It becomes very easy to feel impatient since it seems like this forum sees an overwhelming majority of trolling as opposed to serious members lately.  
I do hope that newcomers read the Aset Ka's Remark as well as the note on this forum before believing it to be a channel of the Order.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 03.05.20 10:15

Yes, we can't really take responsibility for his actions but we can take certain responsibility to the extent that we address the problem by stating how he's often acted here on this forum and that he isn't really that much accepted by the community just due to his actions of trolling, deliberately miscommunicating and raising issues by those negative means.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 03.05.20 10:17

Thanks for the heads up Alexia, I'm sure that we all appreciate your transparency and good communication.

Please pass along the information within your servers that Anto has nothing to do with the Aset Ka or the Asetianist community at large. For the most part we tend to be far more tolerant, considerate and respectful of others and different paths than what is commonly believed. People often judge Asetianists based on a label but we're really not that terrible. These occasional crazies just give the wrong impression of our core tenets and values, aligned with a massive dosage of misinformation that often makes the rounds in the VC.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 03.05.20 10:24

There is no shortage of people pretending to be in the Aset Ka. It is very strange how common they are. 
Especially in VCN and surrounding some members there, people make all sorts of deluded claims about the Aset Ka, claiming to have Asetian friends who "debunked Luis Marques" or claiming that they were privileged with special information from special sources aligned with secret circles who proved that the Order is only New Age and didn't exist until only recently. One guy, Vincent Irkalla, who was banned from this forum, is one of the loudest in this regard, and still harasses and stalks Asetianists daily. There is no limit to his obsession with the community. He rants almost daily about the Aset Ka, Luis Marques, and Asetianists, even going so far as to make false claims of certain people online being the leader of the Order, sworn to destroy him. When challenged he does things like send harassing voice messages, engage in threats and so on. He has amassed a little group of people who support his delusions, one in particular who, quite ironically, has the Dark Mark tattooed on her chest. (Lol) 
Anyway, the point of that aside was.... There are whole crowds of these strange people, varying in intensity from those who made it their life's mission to harass Asetianists, down to mostly harmless trollish types who don't try to contain themselves or their apparent need to attract attention by acting crazy. 
These cases are all good though, I think, despite their varying intensities and intentions, because they serve as learning opportunities for those who are interested in studying the effect of Asetian wisdom on the mind.

The Asetianist community is very diverse. I think some of us, including myself, can come across as very intolerant. I can only speak for myself but it comes from a desire for truth and a genuine lack of patience for dishonesty. After dealing with so many dishonorable people over the few years I've been around, it feels more challenging to be patient and warm. There are a myriad of paths, though, and I think it's safe to say that we all honor this fact.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.05.20 10:35

hahaha. Steve Urkel.... I had completely forgotten about him. That is funny. He is the one that could never make up his mind if he wanted to be male or female. Completely confused.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexia 03.05.20 13:35

No problem. I think it’s pretty obvious for people to see that he isn’t acting for you guys given how incoherent and volatile his communication and actions have been. These kinds of unstable people can have very different experiences or beliefs, and it doesn’t mean they reflect the community they identify with.

Alas, given this forum being mentioned several times and seeing that he’s been actively posting here, I thought you deserved to know the antics he’s been up to and probably will continue to.

Alexia
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 03.05.20 14:33

Thanks again. Visit anytime. We have a difference of opinion on many things but as long as it is all in the open, no problem.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 04.05.20 6:00

First of all this Petro add me on private and speak in Romania language, he did come to me and I did not ask him anything else.you got very nervous because I said you exchange humans..and I ask about Asetian lover when other users ask.me if I am Asetian I reply like this I know that Asetian ”You don't tell if you are Asetian other have to do it”
And in the second I invited you on a vampirism forum. So you know better what is ROS and Aset.Ka (because you tell me you don't know anything about it) and you said ”I know Nadia. Smith from there ” after I enter with another user so I find out who is Steve because you are writing in the red cellar that this site is hosted by Steve and I can reproduce what you are moderators tell about Steve.

He came to me Petro he invites me on more channels and says the first time when I joined black books..wow you are Romuanian for real?
Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 04.05.20 7:10

Please stop with this nonsense. If you want to learn more about Asetianism you should start with a bit of quiet humility and less of this awkward lack of control over your own actions. Making a scene in so many places reflects rather badly on you. We all start somewhere, but right now you are not helping your case.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.05.20 7:17

Anto, the bottom line here is that no one cares regarding this gibberish.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 04.05.20 7:22

Rhea Kaye wrote:Please stop with this nonsense. If you want to learn more about Asetianism you should start with a bit of quiet humility and less of this awkward lack of control over your own actions. Making a scene in so many places reflects rather badly on you. We all start somewhere, but right now you are not helping your case.

I have to second this. Self-mastery is an important facet on this path.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 04.05.20 7:47

I was thinking about a few things in relation to these recurring cases. This community is wonderful in the way it helps people and stands for truth. Helping others grow in Asetianism is awesome too, and can plant really powerful seeds.
However, I am really tired of these people, and as time marches forward and as I continue to expand in this path, I find more of my true self coming to the surface. That true self, it seems, isn't always tolerant and really isn't welcoming. Well, hell, what can I do? I am going to stay honest and true to myself, even if that self may lack lauded kindness or warmth. Honestly is the best policy. 

It's not my obligation or job to help or educate anyone at all. If they stumble it's their own fault and if they fall for the common traps despite the innumerable and solid warnings from the Aset Ka it's their own fault too. This path has an unspeakably dark side that I would even go so far as to say is the only real side under a deceptively welcoming surface. This path is not for the weak and the weak will eventually wither in oblivion in time. This facet is unavoidable. The highest and most pure, real initiations and elements of Asetianism can only be faced alone, in the darkness and deepest reaches of Self.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexia 04.05.20 7:50

Anto, we are medical sanguivores. Many of us are trained in phlebotomy. We drink blood from humans, often a lot of it. So yes, when we extract large quantities of blood from people, your initial comment about “exchanging humans” was a little alarming as it insinuated to me that we pass our donors around like cattle. You then said “exchange blood” which is inaccurate (I take it, not give it), but less alarming than the previous comment.

You were asked about Asetianism because you joined a server for medical blood drinking talking about a “dark face” “Aset Seth” and whatever else you decided to bang on about, making almost zero sense and providing no reason of why you should be there until you finally said about finding a donor.

You are clearly quite new to Asetianism and the VC in general. If you weren’t, you’d have known more about this community and the med sang community in general, and why we are respectful to one another despite our differences of belief. That, as a leader in the med sang community and Vampire Community, I am well aware that this forum exists. I encourage tolerance and respect where it is owed. This goes back years (check the link in my first post). I am quite sure this forum doesn’t need you being their white knight trying to get into servers and get around bans through different aliases and lying about your gender. All it does is try to incite drama and tension where none has existed for a long time now.

Regarding “Steve”, this is another clear instance where your being so green to the community means you don’t know your arse from your elbow. The screenshot you shared in our chat yesterday of Ostanu mentioning this site back in January was his opinion. What I was talking about with “Steve” is Steve Leighton of vampirewebsite.net. Not this site. I recalled my knowledge of it and experiences I’ve seen and heard of it. As a community founded in skepticism and science, a website full of pseudoscience with nothing to back it up is problematic for us and it makes any legitimate physiological inquiry into human blood drinking look shaky. That is why, in the screenshot you took, I linked to “Sanguinarian Research” on our site, full title being “Sanguinarian Research - Rebuttal of vampirewebsite.net” or something along those lines. TRC has never made any posts attacking this forum, and I am not responsible for what our members say any more than this forum is for you. I’ve never had an issue here and I’ve always been treated very well, and I repeat that when dealing with other community leaders if applicable.

Petro has done nothing but try to help you because he was better able to communicate in a language more familiar to you. He asked if you were Romanian in a friendly way due to his experiences and making conversation, and you decided to throw abuse at him saying you hope he never finds a donor completely unprovoked, which only further proves the nature of your character, language barrier or not. There isn’t a language barrier when someone speaks your native tongue and invites you to a server of people from your country. That’s just being a dick.

Alexia
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anto 04.05.20 8:40

Master, I don't see why they hate me -huh?
I am a clown like John Wayne Gacy -What?
They call me ANTO @Crazy

And I keep it one c0mma,zerozerozero
Real, real, real-murder-murder :kill, kill,kill

Somebody should have explained to you why for you go against me @l3x1@, it s simply insane , ya will die (Yeahh)
That's why they call me Kamikaze, it s plain suicide

Anto
Anto
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2020-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 04.05.20 8:44

More proof to the point of why Anto needs to get lost and probably stay lost, because the last thing the community needs is yet another troll let alone one that tries to present himself as an Asetian, AK member and voice of this community. 
By the way, no one hates you. 
In order to hate you, you would have to be relevant and hold some degree of power, so stay real with yourself please.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 04.05.20 9:20

Anto wrote:Master, I don't see why they hate me -huh?
I am a clown like John Wayne Gacy -What?
They call me ANTO @Crazy

And I keep it one c0mma,zerozerozero
Real, real, real-murder-murder :kill, kill,kill

Somebody should have explained to you why for you go against me @l3x1@, it s simply insane , ya will die (Yeahh)
That's why they call me Kamikaze, it s plain suicide

This mentally unstable behaviour has no place here. Go and talk to a psychiatrist.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexia 04.05.20 9:35

Oh. Death threats. Classy.

Alexia
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 04.05.20 9:49

The user Anto has been banned.

Any attempts to rejoin under different aliases will be promptly removed when identified.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 04.05.20 10:07

thanks
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 04.05.20 13:10

Anto wrote:So you know better what is ROS and Aset.Ka (because you tell me you don't know anything about it) and you said ”I know Nadia. Smith from there ” after I enter with another user

Nadia Smith the scholar?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 04.05.20 13:30

Sent you a PM, Jonathan.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 22.05.20 14:42

Shoot, NOW I see that he's banned.

Please disregard my asking him to "stop" in other threads lol.

Glad to hear from you, Alexia.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexaAnghel 20.04.21 15:19

cat cat cat
AlexaAnghel
AlexaAnghel
Banned

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2020-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next