Troublemaker
8lou1
Hound
Ramla-Meryt
Rael
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do vampires need blood to live? Empty Do vampires need blood to live?

Post by Rael 14.09.20 9:37

''Do vampires need blood to live?''
This problem has always existed in forums that Rael once participated in.

There are two factions. One says that blood sucking is not required; the other says that blood sucking is necessary.
The advocates quarreled about this.
Dispute for a while. In the end there was no result.
The cause was a desperate member who asked others to turn it into a vampire.

Rael saw the previous records and wanted to ask everyone for your opinions.

''Is blood necessary for vampires? '' the opinion of.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

Do vampires need blood to live? Empty Re: Do vampires need blood to live?

Post by Ramla-Meryt 14.09.20 10:25

Blood is but a conduit. Blood itself has been treated as either sacred or profane in terms of the spilling of it in various cultures but in relation to the setting of the forum here that you are participating in and the dominant paradigm therein, it is the ka within that is needed, contrary to the blood itself. It is but a vehicle.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound 14.09.20 11:48

The answer to this question depends on where you go. In a place like this, you'll get answers very similar to Ramla's. Of which I am personally inclined to agree with in many respects. In other communities that view things differently, you'll see a lot more debate and quarreling over the topic.

Although I think there's a level of care that has to exist (or should exist) when it comes to interacting with individuals who, inevitably, have different ontological experiences with the self and their nature. For some individuals, that method is what worked, regardless of the whys or hows, and it becomes a part of how they understand themselves. For others, it didn't, and their understanding of their nature is altered in the same way. I bring this up because questions like this don't tend to be viewed from such a perspective and it becomes a matter of which gnosis is the most popular in the individual location you are present in. Even if there is no active quarrel, the spirit of the debate continues on in the subtle threads of "it's one way or the other".

While I am personally also of the opinion it is the energy (or Ka) in the blood that sustain's those of the vampiric nature, I try not to let that gnosis keep me from the consideration of unknowns in other persons. I would say ask as many people, and communities, as you can and allow the natural process of reason to take its course in the collective views of those who walk the many paths of the nature.
Hound
Hound
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2020-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 14.09.20 13:05

Glasswalker wrote:I would say ask as many people, and communities, as you can and allow the natural process of reason to take its course in the collective views of those who walk the many paths of the nature.

Sound advice.

I do generally tailor my answers a little more depending on the setting and question. While there is my own core paradigm or rather, one that I am engaged and integrated with, I do have connections to other groups through acquaintances and friends. If I am in that setting, the answer will usually become my own plus the predominant setting-based advice. The aforementioned, and signposting to groups that are likely to be more relevant, is something that I feel doesn't get done often enough in the VC in general.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 10.11.20 7:36

I think the story of the vampire can interconnect with many least expected traces discovered in Asia.
The most influential piece of information from abroad earth in nearly 100% accuracy is in the truth about all magic and Alchemy - influential mechanisms from the 4th dimension, not directly from earth.
I think that anatomy of itself is not magical, it's the motions of the individual that can promote psycho-electromagnetism awareness is where it's really at, as a prime tool promoting magical sorts that really come from outside of oneself.
This new insight is my prime reason for me to love industrialism.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2020-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 12.11.20 11:21

@ardent:
i have a little backstory for you about human anatomy and mechanics. since its quite the silly story ive put it in off-topic for you.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 12.11.20 13:20

When I touch a commentary of this sort on a more original basis I unravel a clearer foundation by which to understand things from depth in order to attempt to give credence to the vampire phenomena diversely, and certain pragmatism which allows a more firm understanding of things, instead of making your site a passing by fad or just a breathing circle for a few.
I can appreciate the great script I find in your site, and note that I can fit in some spots where there is more curiosity than certainty. Perhaps I should be more inquisitive about certain held issues for enlightenment.
My main focus here is to unravel a clearer knowledge of vampires and all other paranormal things from principles. I find I can blend exactly on what's on the menu and partake in some ways, it's just an insecurity I find within myself from back then in attempting to comprehend things about the occult and had nothing scientifically guarded; today I do, yet some fears are yet so real that it's like a psychosis haunting me, yet solid knowledge already has me.
I still feel unwanted when exploring the occult which is a big part of the evolution of the intellect and many other facets of learning on earth and beyond.
This is just a things a bit off beat, today on earth and beyond realistically it seems things are so different compared to long ago, this makes me feel the superficiality of both worlds, that when exploring deeper things sometimes it maybe better to become a little more on the loose - let live, be natural for you are already more than a genetic made being.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbath 17.11.20 12:31

There are two options when it comes to feeding, but let's just say that one method is vastly inferior to the other.
Sabbath
Sabbath
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2020-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 17.11.20 12:44

Good grief you sound ignorant. Well, not only is what you're saying not true, but you just jumped into a site from out of nowhere commenting on threads pretending to have a lot of information. Least you could do is introduce yourself, or people will likely just laugh at you.
Damn this place sees way too many idiots.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 17.11.20 12:58

Second that... it appears a troll flew right in the window... Rhea Kaye... where's the troll swatter? You know, for trolls... not for flies...

lol!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 17.11.20 13:12

Topping that off we have all of Matthew's utterly mindless lackeys watching this place obsessively. Funny how this all works. PC thread sees new activity and then all of a sudden the number of guests on Vampirism Forum increases by at least 30, along with a host of new registered users with sometimes stupid names.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbath 17.11.20 13:45

Truth is truth. You can deny it all you want, but such efforts will never result in a plentiful harvest. It is unchanging and inflexible.
Sabbath
Sabbath
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound 17.11.20 14:11

Sabbath wrote:Truth is truth. You can deny it all you want, but such efforts will never result in a plentiful harvest. It is unchanging and inflexible.

Personally, I detest the word "truth". It is most often used by those completely unaware of their limitations.

All "truth" is subjective, and more often than not oriented around a person's individual biases. Their desires. Confirming the things they wish to see in the world. Rejecting what they do not. To promote any one idea as the "ineffable truth" is to lack self awareness, humility. Ego is quite the deceiver. It would encourage us to believe our perceptions are resolute, without fault. Yet no being alive is truly an objective observer of its own fate. Much less the fate of others or the world they live in. It is one thing to be observant, to be aware of what is around you. To form opinions, to have gnosis, and to reach an understanding. It is another to promote such an individual understanding as unerring. Unwavering in the face of scrutiny. Unshakable. Alas, the world does not work this way and cares not for what we may think is unchanging.

Through denying one's limitations it would be quite easy to convince the self of any one "truth".
Hound
Hound
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2020-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabbath 18.11.20 11:08

Ah, but there is truth, for reality itself is objective rather than subjective. The only thing things that are truly subjective are the products of the mind, while objective is firmly within the realm of reality. Therefor, truth is objective.

To quote the Great One "Truth is the recognition of reality".
Sabbath
Sabbath
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 18.11.20 13:33

Yes... but better it is to use wisdom for wisdom's sake than to troll... that's contrary to its essence... and just a parroting of other men's words...

You didn't care to elaborate on your words as to what you meant before you came in here and trolling right afterwards... so what else do you expect, Heruset?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 19.11.20 15:51

From my carefully collected information, spiritualists medium operations to facilitate their practices require that spirits be very close to humans to capture human body vibrations which is believed to come from Ectoplasm, a substance found in any kind of blood. It is my belief that it's this nature, Ectoplasm which is the main active principle that sustains the vampire's energy body double to exist, not necessarily human, also a wise vampire never drains blood from the throat of a human and always appears as a casual human. A very important facet, are there 2 levels a vampire can experience, the exact body double coming and going from its actual body while lying tin the casket all the time, and going about at night to do his or her biz? How about at some point recovering his or her body and the double at one out of the grave to a secluded place, perhaps till at some point begin to recover its human nature all normal and no more blood intake? I also suspect this due to what I found about the mirror tale, not always applicable and why!

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 11.03.21 11:24

hi rael, you seem to disconnect from your body a lot. i've been there, so i understand. i can't really help you with it though, you live in a total different area and different culture.

now on blood: to most it just means the fluid running tru veins, but it also has a spiritual meaning. i believe that when you FIND what that means, you WILL connect with your body more easily.

ardent seems to know about the chinese archetype, you might want to listen to him as well.

maybe you have heard of animus and anima: the darker side of you that wants a love relationship with you. making that work also helps understanding yin and yang forms better.

and last but not least: come put a dance up in my topic 'just a little happy dance, because i'm silly'. i'll show you some new moves to play with Wink

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 11.03.21 18:45

The definition of vampires is specific historically. When you've mastered the vampire phenomena, it's a different situation altogether.
In China, a vampire is called a jing-yang,
it's closer to the power caught up with the human who becomes the undead, because of yang connection with TAO, what I call today, psycho-electromagnetism everlasting, or karma bearing, fortifier of ideal sexuality, beyond superior to normal physical ways.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by QuestioningHumanity 01.06.21 9:28

No

QuestioningHumanity
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2021-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ardent 03.06.21 2:24

According to logical findings they do not function off the top of their heads, they need what is known as Ectoplasm, a magnificent substance found in any kind of blood, and no wise one ever leaves his foot steps.

ardent
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by LSDanny 19.08.21 10:17

Is Vampirism a spiritual phenomenon or a condition? I feel like difference between Sanguinarian and Psychic vamps shows that there can be a difference. Even Count Dracula himself was actually a Prince and an Orthodox Christian, so this leads me to assume that vampirism is a condition. Is there an adrenochrome connection?? I'm trying to find blood that will give me immortality and sate my thirsts forever.
LSDanny
LSDanny
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2021-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 19.08.21 15:37

Well if I use your words, vampirism would be a spiritual phenomenon. I don’t think you can draw conclusions about vampirism from Count Dracula, thats more roleplaying material than anything else. Blood will not give you immortality.
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by LSDanny 21.08.21 10:07

Jessamine wrote:Well if I use your words, vampirism would be a spiritual phenomenon. I don’t think you can draw conclusions about vampirism from Count Dracula, thats more roleplaying material than anything else. Blood will not give you immortality.

If it is a spiritual phenomenon, then that would prove that all the vampires here saying that they don't have souls are making stuff up. Wouldn't make much sense anyway, as they have kids and stuff. I did look up Bram Stoker; there does seem to be a lot of misinformation circulating in the literature about vampirism.

Blood alone may not give me immortality, but I believe a god can.
LSDanny
LSDanny
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2021-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 21.08.21 16:15

Yeah they are making it up that they don’t have a soul. I do not know everything but I haven’t heard of such a thing in a credible way, it makes no sense. Almost everything you find on the surface about vampirism is just fiction really. It is possible to become immortal from a deity but that’s spiritual not physical and the chances of this happening are next to none basically.
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Do vampires need blood to live? Empty Quick question

Post by Radax 27.09.21 17:51

How to become a vampire I've been thinking for a long time and I couldn't find an answer if anyone could help me please?
Radax
Radax
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2021-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next