Troublemaker
8lou1
Hound
Ramla-Meryt
Rael
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do vampires need blood to live? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do vampires need blood to live?

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 27.09.21 17:58

The age old philosophical question. scratch
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Do vampires need blood to live? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do vampires need blood to live?

Post by Troublemaker 27.09.21 20:19

Send me a personal email along with a payment of 999 USD.
The email is nodeepthoughtsvampirelol@areyoufckingjoking.net.

Wait for an email with an attachment titled "Beat Physical Age with this one weird trick."
The attachment photo should include a banana.

Thank.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 28.09.21 6:40

I was going to promptly delete the comment above for spam until I noticed it was from Rhea and intended as irony. lol

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 28.09.21 7:34

This is like when the teacher walks into the room to catch you goofing off.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SorcierRog 28.09.21 12:19

Radax wrote:How to become a vampire I've been thinking for a long time and I couldn't find an answer if anyone could help me please?

Radar, if you’re still around…

So the basic answer to your question is: You cannot become one; if you are one, you were created that way.  It is a condition of the soul or spirit. A little background in metaphysics - my version simplified (maybe oversimplified and may contain stuff from a several different traditions, but this is my understanding; realize there are many different systems to out there).  

1) Most human beings consist of three levels of existence: physical, mental, spiritual.  The Physical “level” is easily understood as our ordinary physical world. The Mental “level” consists of our psychology and our mind - so our psychological functions (conscious and unconscious), memory, etc. The Mental “level”, as I see it, extends as an interface between the physical and spiritual levels; this is also where the memory of past lives are (most of which are hidden in any given lifetime).  The Spiritual “level” is the hidden realm, the lower and upper astral worlds and beyond; it is the stuff from which our spirit is made and has both form and force (energy).  [NOTE: this is the grade school version.  Know that there are more complex versions - like undergraduate and Ph.D.  versions. They describe many more “levels” and some of these metaphysical models take years to comprehend, assimilate and sort out.]

2) Souls have been and are created….they are here to learn and evolve (mostly).  There are many different types of souls both lower and higher than your basic human level soul.  The soul + other levels above, constitute an entity.  So many kinds of souls and physical existences = many different kinds of entities; not all of which have solid physical existence. You cannot change the basis of your soul, but it can evolve - as it should - over many different lifetimes.  

3) Now go back and re-read the very first sentence above.  Hopefully this makes more sense.

4) Get Luis Marques’ book, The Violet Throne (Or the Asetian Bible if you can’t get the VT) and read three times (and read the forums here too). Both will be a really big help. Be well.
SorcierRog
SorcierRog
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2020-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2