Vampire Tarot

4 posters

Go down

Vampire Tarot Empty Vampire Tarot

Post by Christian Miranda 24.07.23 20:10

I want to know if someone here knows of any Tarot deck that truly represents vampirism? Or what is a serious Tarot deck that can be used to study the spiritual or occult current relating to vampirism?
Christian Miranda
Christian Miranda
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2023-07-24

Back to top Go down

Vampire Tarot Empty Re: Vampire Tarot

Post by Jonathan 25.07.23 6:11

There is only one correct answer to that question: The Arcana of Ice and Fire.

Check more information here: https://www.primordialdragon.com

However please keep in mind that this is a profoundly dangerous tarot deck that is weaved with many potent enchantments and while it holds truly a great power and gateways into many forces, it can also be unsurprisingly destructive in the wrong hands or those that disrespect it. If you value your sanity, approach it only with a serious and responsible mind.

You should avoid all silly gothic decks that present vampirism like in fiction and are just trying to exploit the archetype as they hold no real magical keys and are not used by the educated adepts and initiated occultists.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Miranda 25.07.23 12:29

Hello, Jonathan
Thank you very much... I am a practicing occultist so I was trying to use the Tarot as a gateway to tap into the vampire tradition without any success because I was using Tarot decks like the Egyptian Tarot. And I needed a tool that could be more precise at defining and expressing what vampirism is as a spiritual current. Your information is highly valuable since I didn't know if a serious Tarot deck existed that could be used in a occult way or that was created by someone who knew the ins and outs of the subject matter.
One more question: Where can I buy The Arcana of Ice and Fire?
Highly appreciated, and thank you once again for your time and help!
Christian Miranda
Christian Miranda
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 25.07.23 13:56

You are welcome, glad to help. This deck was created by one of the most skilled masters in the arts of vampirism and witchcraft, a truly celebrated expert that is recognized as such by the top names in the field. Worlds apart from the commercial stuff one can easily find these days in the most superficial circles of the occult.

As where to buy it you have several options, this deck is available directly through specialized initiatory Covens and Orders of Mysteries in Europe and Asia, but you may also get it online by clicking on the dragon medallion in the official page of Primordial Dragon or visiting their stockist on Etsy here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PrimordialDragon

Hope this helps and may your magical journey be fruitful.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 25.07.23 14:51

Nice answer Jonathan. Especially when you mention to avoid the gothic ones. There are many around with some art and just that. They like, are just "oracles". Some people enjoy, but they do not represent a trully thing related to vampirism, not in a serious way.
That made me remember of my young age, I was 15, 16, lol, and I decided to get one of these "vampire tarot". Well, just a teen thing, gothic, with some "nice vampiric images", lol.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Miranda 25.07.23 16:02

Hello, Jonathan
I ordered it from Etsy... And the help given by your posts is highly valuable to me. I just want to let you know that I truly appreciate the input from your side on this matter once again.
Thanks!
Christian Miranda
Christian Miranda
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 25.07.23 16:52

Christian Miranda wrote:Hello, Jonathan
I ordered it from Etsy... And the help given by your posts is highly valuable to me. I just want to let you know that I truly appreciate the input from your side on this matter once again.
Thanks!

We are always willing to help those that are genuine and honest in here, no thanks needed. As a community, Asetianists are a rather large network of occultists spread throughout the world, often deep within the underworlds of magical societies, and we believe in passing on those torches of gnosis with the Fires burning with a light that is verifiably real and true. Only then can true darkness manifest and real magic be wielded out in the world.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 03.08.23 15:28

I totally agree with Jonathan's answer, avoid the "Gothic" decks. And of course the Arcanca of Fire and Ice is a good choice, although it requires quite a bit of Tarot experience to use.
I could also recommend the Sinister Tarot by the ONA. But be cautious, it can attract dark energies! Be sure you can deal with them!
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Miranda 10.08.23 20:06

I am writing because I would like to know if someone can tell me what would be a good consecration ritual for the Arcana of Ice and Fire?
Christian Miranda
Christian Miranda
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.08.23 6:18

Christian Miranda wrote:I am writing because I would like to know if someone can tell me what would be a good consecration ritual for the Arcana of Ice and Fire?

The Arcana of Ice and Fire comes with instructions for a consecration ritual that lasts 90 days and must be executed daily (without exception) to activate the gateways in the deck. I would recommend following that and establishing a working sorcerous bond with the Triad through theurgy.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Miranda 11.08.23 8:46

Where are this instructions given? My deck only mentions the ritual but I cannot find the instructions to start the process.
Christian Miranda
Christian Miranda
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 12.08.23 10:16

It is in that specific card that talks about the Ritual, when to start and what to do.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Miranda 12.08.23 13:11

So based on the card I can choose my consecration ritual, right?
Christian Miranda
Christian Miranda
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down