+3
Kate
Kalb
Feared
7 posters

Go down

Am I a Vampire? Empty Am I a Vampire?

Post by Feared 12.09.11 16:06

Ok guys this is my first post I hope this is in the right section.

Anyway since I was a young age my body has always felt cold to people especially now as I am 17 people may touch me and ask me "are you cold do you want a jacket?". I, myself do not feel cold at all and I have measured my temperature and it is average yet people say my hands are freezing as well as my neck, legs, etc. I do not feel cold when i am around certain people like close friends and I almost feel a Euphoria high around them at times as well as empathy. I have researched the psychic aspects of vampires and i have came to the conclusion that i have feed on people unwillingly. I have joined this forum to further research what i am or i may just be a human but i don't believe i am one. I have the dark ring around the colored bit of my eyes, which some else told me you may be a vampire as well as reading it on other sites. My eyes are green but can change to a bright blue when in bright light and people ask me do I have contacts.

I would appreciate it if you guys could avoid the spam/anger comments and help me further my abilities if i have them.

Thanks,

Feared

Feared
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-09-12

Back to top Go down

Am I a Vampire? Empty Re: Am I a Vampire?

Post by Kalb 12.09.11 16:30

Em Hotep,

Some of us are humans, others otherkins... but the main point here is Asetianism / Vampirism. Have you read this article written by Asetians? - http://www.asetka.org/vampirism.shtml

Btw, Hope you enjoy around here. I invite you read our type of debates, so that you can realize what we really believe. (Welcome).
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate 13.09.11 9:22

Welcome Feared

Eyes see when you wake them up, we cannot teach you anything, you must discover your path yourself. I hope you find your answers here.

Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden
Kate
Kate
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Hierophant 13.09.11 10:23

Hello "Feared",
Forget the physical symptoms you mentioned. This is just a distraction from what real vampirism is about.

Vampirism, comes down to bio-energy feeding.
A Vampire would be one that needs to feed on this energy.

Hierophant
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 13.09.11 18:28

The thing is, nobody can tell you (or anyone else for that matter) that you are a vampire. And if someone did, you should not believe them. In reality, there are not many, who actually are one. However, there are alot of people out there that simply decide that they are one, and many think they are one because someone told them that they are one. Who we are should never be defined by what someone tells us, for we define ourselves through our own growth and self discoveries, not others.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 14.09.11 5:43

For the determining of vampirism, your age would be an important factor. If you are a teenager, passing through puberty will be changing everything about your body physically and energetically. As a result, occasionally things can go wrong in these changes (or the changes can be so radical, that it upsets your system for a while).

I guess, if you are certain that you are a vampire right now, treat it as a temporary condition that will clear up on its own.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 09.12.16 6:17

Vampires are not born but are made.Well sort of.If in your heart of hearts are a vampire you would feel attracted to the mythical image of the vampire.You might have also felt that you could never really die.The dark circle around your eyes mind indicate you also have a hunger for physical blood is that so?I will let you know that the vampires we discuss in this forum are not those of mythology but as defined in the Aset-Ka.

George
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down