Introduction (& some questions, if I may)

5 posters

Go down

Introduction (& some questions, if I may) Empty Introduction (& some questions, if I may)

Post by NEKROMORPHOSIS 08.03.10 8:00

Greetings, children...

Who I am, as of know, doesn't matter.

Let this be an introduction to you all, and the reason why I am here:
I am very well aware of the existance of quite a few ideologies, philosophies and even "religions" about Vampyrism (or Vampirism, if you will) that exist throughout the world. For many years I have searched and found many of these Vampyre "factions" and researched and analyzed their respective system of beliefs and teachings. Throughout this journey for knowledge and further understanding I've encountered many of these so called Vampyre (or Vampire) orders, houses, covens, sects, clans or whatever they choose to call themselves like. The most noteworthy being the Temple of the Vampire (promoters of their very own vampire Bible and afamed Winged Skull of UR), the House Kheperu (or the Kheprian Charge, and their Vampire Codex), and I even read the less familiar Magikcal Grimoire of Ardeth, amongst other lesser texts (I even read the Book of Nod, can you believe that?). Yet along the way, invariably, I came across other losely related organizations which were also inclined to occult, esoteric and/or magickal paths, such as the Temple of Set, the Order of the Ninge Angles and the Church of Satan, amongst a few other less prominent (and less convincing, let me say) pagan and mystic new wave communities (or whatever they are called).

The thing is that even though I investigated all this, I found out that somehow I already knew, though perhaps in different perspectives, most of the things these philosophies taught. For example, I find that the principles behind Magik, whether it's black, white, red, blue or pink, are basically the same.

But anyways, back to the subject of Vampyrism, I honestly, I do not know whether any of this is true or not.
To tell you the truth, I am fed up with so much crap (no, I don't mean
the Aset Ka order, I mean everything in general). I honestly do not
know (as of yet) whether Vampyres originated from Egypt as some very
convincing sources point to, or whether they come from the ancient
Mesopotamian empire of Babylonia (and Assyria) as other sources claim,
or even if they truly were the direct lineage of the damned Cain (or
Caine, as some would call him) from the book of Genesis, I do not I've been quietely reading quite a bit about Aset Ka in the past three
days.

Now, my last discovery, seems to be the most prominent one: The Kemetic
Order of Aset Ka (to which, I've learned, Asetian Vampires belong to). So I've been quietely reading quite a bit about Aset Ka in the past three
days. And I intend to know more. I wont be satisfied otherwise.

However, I ask you just one simple question:
How do you know anything of this is real?

Look, I don't consider myself a skeptic. But I really don't believe in science, to give you an idea. You can't back anything by science to convince me. And I don't expect you to tell me the truth yourselves, because in fact, I must find for my own. It has always been like that. And I wont have it any other way.

---

Now, to give you some background about myself, which perhaps may appear shocking to you: I believe in Gods (Goddesses too), as personal antropomorphic entities, not as mystical vapor and star dust energy or whatever. I believe in Immortality. I even believe in the Bible (as long as it is properly translated, and I know that many parts are not, some have been removed, others have been changed, and yet the rest has been added by vile human hands) and other religious works. I believe in an Adam and an Eve, so to speak. And I have a very good and solid idea of how humans came to be, and also how Gods came to be. The same applies about the so called process of "Creation". I've always felt, since childhood, that I had a special connection to my Maker (which, for one reason or another, probably because I was raised a Christian, or a Latter-day Saint (aka Mormon, to be more specific), this God became the Christian God). I spent my childhood amongs animals, insects, trees and nature itself. Since a very early age I saw "angels", and as I grew up I had "demonic" visitations at night and at school. My mother saw them too.
But the most important thing to note is that ever since I was a child I suffered some sort of "existencial crisis". My detachment from humanity, and my growing disaffection (and later contempt) towards it, has been with me since a very early age. I never knew why. I thought there had to be some explanation for this feeling of separateness. I could never find a valid answer for many, many years. At one point in my life, during my early puberty, I began to feel "subhhuman" (and that is very demeaning, believe me). Later on I started to consider the possibility that perhaps I was something "inhuman" or "anti-human" (which is not very pretty, specially when you're trying so hard to fit in and blend in with the rest of humanity). Afterwards, after many more years of struggle, torment and confusion, I realized I was... well, I was simply so much more than just "human", and then there was no need for me to degrade and humiliate myself anymore. I had risen above. I had Awakened. I had transcended. It was only then when I truly begun to experience the wondrous feelings of true freedom and true happiness. The shadows embraced me and the moon shone upon my face. And everything was beautiful and wonderful. And then the thirst for crimson wine arose... And well, I just could never be the same afterwards...

Interesting to note, is this all started happening even before I knew about the existence of Vampyres. Later on, as I grew up and heard about them, perhaps I was somewhat influenced, but I looked upon them neutrally, neither believing in the possibility of their existence (as portraited by popular culture) nor doubting it.

Lastly, let me just tell you that I believe in a predatory system, but I don't see it as something evil, I see it as only natural. I believe the Universe spins around the very same principle. I have this theory as to why the Gods do not show themselves to mortals, and that is because the very presence of the Gods cannot be withstood by mere humans beings, because the Gods will feed upon them, drain them dry, and perhaps destroy them by it. So a human must rise above, become as God (actually, become A God, for a God in embryo he is). The same applies to the sun I think, because I feel the sun drains me when it touches my skin. And my question is, how can I drain other people's energies, but they are not drained from the sun, and only I am? It's contradictive.

Well, what else can I tell you?
Oh, I always felt a very deep pull towards Ancient Egypt. Again, even before Vampyres had come into my life. And now, all these pieces come together, and perhaps they'll make up the puzzle...

Alright, alright. I let myself go too far. I apologize.
It's early morning and I need to go to sleep.
So thank you for your time.
And I await some responses...

NEKROMORPHOSIS
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Back to top Go down

Introduction (& some questions, if I may) Empty Re: Introduction (& some questions, if I may)

Post by Daniel09 09.03.10 22:01

Well, I would honestly say that the existence of the Aset Ka and the Asetians is taken on faith for the most part. As for the rest of your response, the deep personal nature of it is quite nice, and welcome to the site. Hopefully you find that you can grow here.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Introduction (& some questions, if I may) Empty Re: Introduction (& some questions, if I may)

Post by GodmanOmar777 06.10.10 20:53

Aset ka is in the spirit heart and soul of every asetian . We live in secret. We live in silence and we live forever
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 06.10.10 21:17

GodmanOmar777 wrote:Aset ka is in the spirit heart and soul of every asetian . We live in secret. We live in silence and we live forever

You should remember the key about silence. :p
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 06.10.10 21:35

Thanks 4 the head up about the ros. I think it was a mistake to come out the shadows.
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 07.10.10 2:42

Greetings, Nekromorphosis.

Regarding your question, "how do you know any of it is true?" I think you answered yourself when you wrote,

You can't back anything by science to convince me. And I don't expect you to tell me the truth yourselves, because in fact, I must find for my own. It has always been like that. And I wont have it any other way.

Those of us who believe have arrived at this belief out of a personal process of evolution and introspection. Make no mistake, no one out there will give you total proof of the existence of the Aset Ka and its history. Not unless you enter the Order, which is something I would not count on in the long term.

They are, however, in their own words, "Catalysts of Change". If you are sensitive enough to understand the underlying meaning of this concept, and I think you are, you will no doubt let the new concepts you learn, and the feelings they stir within you, be enough proof.

Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 07.10.10 2:43

welcome , I guess both of you .
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down