SetAzEl
empress2k
Maxx
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Children of Seth or Set - Page 3 Empty Re: Children of Seth or Set

Post by Maxx 16.07.20 21:23

As I have said several times on this site, history has not been truthful.  It has been changed to benefit certain groups and to hide things the general public is not privy to.  Big things from the Bible historical accounts as I mentioned.  Solomon and David as well as others cannot be found in the actual historical records except when added after the fact, or from counterfeit additions trying to verify the bible or Christian accounts.  Bishop Eusebius was one of the biggest liars of his time and the other historian contemporaries held their nose from the stench when mentioning his name.  He changed Constantine's biography three times to make it more plausible.  This was the most renowned Christian biblical historian of all time and he was a known liar by the people of his day.  This is one of the pillars Christianity was built on.   These were real people in the bible but not by those names given in that book.  Personally, I was surprised when I located my prime interest in the Egyptian sagas, Ay, and discovered who he really was.

One cannot find this material on Google as that bunch is as rotten as some of the political leaders of today I could mention. lol.  It is to their advantage to publish the lies of history.  One cannot put much trust in Google or the likes of the club of book writers making use of the keyboard to make money. They have an agenda.  Look how they push the topic that the pyramids were built to be tombs of the Pharaohs and then Hawass comes along to try and solidify it.  If you come against their group, you will be hammered and kicked out and it will be hard to find any way to publish your material.  There are many archeologists out there today that are coming out with what I am saying and confirming with facts and items and dates that give us whole new articles about the actual background of history.  Ellis, Tsarion, Bauval, Osman, two others I cannot come up with their name at present but I have looked at their material.  I find not all of their material I will agree with but the evidence presented lines with the time frame and is at least able to find its' sites and names ...whereas what is written in Biblical listings show no evidence.  

In all of this, I personally have found why the bloodline was so important in the Pharaoh line and why for a while it was so important that the Ruler is of that blood.  This was before Egypt was overrun with the crowd that began to rule without that bloodline.  That line is still in existence today although it is hidden. It may even have something to do with the word Vampire.  lol.

Anyway, the ability to use those portals we mentioned here in the past may soon come to be useful.  lol.  As I mentioned, these are some of the reasons I no longer walk with the Rosicrucians, Masons, etc, because they are listing these people in history to be real...when they did not exist such as we are told.  How can one build a foundation on untruth.....but at this point, I believe they are like most everyone else.  They believe It to be true, so it is real to them.  But I cannot.  This is why it is of necessity to travel in time and to witness certain events for yourself rather than reading wiki....lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 1:19

Rhea Kaye wrote:I'll admit I know nothing about Solomon or this topic in general but the discussion makes me interested in learning more. This forum has led me down many roads of exploration I wouldn't have embarked upon otherwise.

Rhea, unfortunately I don't know much about Solomon beyond what I read. Who knows one of those days I could visit the Akashic record.
I read also that Solomon was so intelligent that he decided to leave the "Hermes Trismegistus" school right after the 7th Grade  and create his on school. There are some Muslim books that talk about Solomon as well, he was able to control Demons and Djinns with his ring, symbols, signs and incantations.

Now I have a friend that research about Djinns and he told that he thinks Solomon could destroy Demons and Djinns.
Of course I consider destruction only of form since substance cannot be destroyed.
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2020-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 7:06

Heruset
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 7:10

That account is nothing but a myth just as the bible talks about the Jesus doing miracles over the countryside. The actual accounts of the time say nothing about someone raising the dead and healing people all over town. In fact, there was no account of it.
Solomon never existed like that. If it had happened there would have been mention of it in the reports the Romans were required to send back to central.

So a little common sense would help in dealing with this.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 13:30

Maxx wrote:That account is nothing but a myth just as the bible talks about the Jesus doing miracles over the countryside.  The actual accounts of the time say nothing about someone raising the dead and healing people all over town.  In fact, there was no account of it.
Solomon never existed like that.  If it had happened there would have been mention of it in the reports the Romans were required to send back to central.  

So a little common sense would help in dealing with this.  

If Solomon existed or never existed, I don't see any difference. I am here, and that is what matter.
Historical accounts can be falsely created, or the truth can be rewrite.
We do we really know? That is why I mention the Akashic record.

The demons and angels are energies within our mind and we can integrate them back to the source, back to us.
There are few known processes that can help with that. Whoever you named as Solomon had methods to do just that.
Well E.A. Koetting published some dramatic accounts, I like it and I found it amusing but difficult to translate to my understanding.
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 13:36

Hahaha. And Soloman was supposed to have been born 1010 B.C.E. Think maybe you could get us the name of his sixth-grade teacher that gave him such a boost into the Seventh Grade. Lol. You maybe are age 15 instead of the 18 or 19 years old I gave you credit for..

Good illustration, heruset....Thomas
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 13:56

Maxx wrote:Hahaha.  And Soloman was supposed to have been born 1010 B.C.E.   Think maybe you could get us the name of his sixth-grade teacher that gave him such a boost into the Seventh Grade.  Lol.    You maybe are age 15 instead of the 18 or 19 years old I gave you credit for..  

Good illustration, heruset....Thomas

Barking again? No more bones for now.
I will not give you information from the secrets manuscripts I have access, you lost your opportunity.

Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 13:58

haaha. I don't need any material from your 6th-grade manual.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 14:11

Maxx wrote:haaha.  I don't need any material from your 6th-grade manual.

Let me remind you that I read this before register to this forum.

WELCOME TO VAMPIRISM FORUM
We are an open-minded community, formed by honest, serious and mature people that are seeking for a high standard on the research, study, discussion and support of Vampirism as a spiritual tradition, occult culture and metaphysical practice.
This is a gathering not only for Vampires, as for Witches, the diversity of Otherkin and yes, even Humans. If you are here to learn, evolve and develop spiritually, you are more than welcome to join us. For sure you will have a nice time around.
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 14:16

I have posted that several times. And we deal with honesty. That is more than we can say regarding you. If you lie or you hallucinate or you are delusional, we are not going to treat you in a mature fashion. Get lost Thomas. lol
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 14:20

Maxx wrote:I have posted that several times.  And we deal with honesty.  That is more than we can say regarding you.  If you lie or you hallucinate or you are delusional, we are not going to treat you in a mature fashion.  Get lost Thomas.  lol

Read it again
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 14:22

I want to know did you read that each time you were banned and came back in using a fake name as you have done this time. lol. You are a little weasel.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 14:34

Maxx wrote:I want to know did you read that each time you were banned and came back in using a fake name as you have done this time.  lol.  You are a little weasel.

It seems you are locked in a prison, still connected with your old menace it seems whoever was ban from this forum is still in your mind and causing you suffering. If you want i can help you with that. It is called trauma and can easily be removed by reprogramming.

Note: I love weasels they are so active. I can play hours with them they never get tired.
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 14:43

the only reason one would spend so much time trying to fake his way back in here is that I think you have a crush on Rhea and she will not give you the time of day. Heck, even RL Susko stopped his lies and does not waste time here trying anymore. Other than that you have a problem that draws you to this site above anything else.

It is oblivious you know nothing about research so there is some other reason you are drawn here like a magnet. lol.

l do not think Rhea has a taste for the minds of 12-year-olds.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 14:49

Maxx wrote:the only reason one would spend so much time trying to fake his way back in here is that I think you have a crush on Rhea and she will not give you the time of day.  Heck, even RL Susko stopped his lies and does not waste time here trying anymore.  Other than that you have a problem that draws you to this site above anything else.

It is oblivious you know nothing about research so there is some other reason you are drawn here like a magnet.  lol.  

l do not think Rhea has a taste for the minds of 12-year-olds.

Actually I love children of all ages. I can learn from anyone, children are fresh comers from the soul helm.
You should not discriminate children or anyone, everyone has its value.
I respect all. Let us be "honest, serious and mature".
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 14:59

Trying to change the subject will not gain you any points in favoritism here. The picture does not change anything. That truly is an attempt of a 12-year-old mind. How is that research coming along? Getting a lot of it done, no doubt. Maybe you can get Helios to help you.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 15:27

BTW. that pic has appeared on the internet 71 times and even goes back to 2oo8 so we all know that is not a picture of Heruset... So it must be a pic of a 4-year-old boy Thomas, when you were a little younger. ha.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 15:43

Maxx wrote:BTW.  that pic has appeared on the internet 71 times and even goes back to 2oo8 so we all know that is not a picture of Heruset...  So it must be a pic of a 4-year-old boy Thomas, when you were a little younger.  ha.

I am glad you like the pic. Did you watch Blade?
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 15:50

no. and I never saw the titanic as I was on it. went down 4 years before my reappearance.

and trying to type words like I stated them will not work here. I did not say I liked the photo.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 17:04

Maxx wrote:no. and I never saw the titanic as I was on it.  went down 4 years before my reappearance.

and trying to type words like I stated them will not work here.  I did not say I liked the photo.

I had the impression you like it. The Blade picture represents a vampire that is stronger than the others.
Blade could even walk in the daylight, the sun light and heat would not burn him.

Then, what picture do you prefer?
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 17:09

blade is nothing other than presenting delusion and fairy tales to the weak-minded

Astral City which is a Portuguese film with English sub titles. It is not entirely correct but is close.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 17:10

Is this what your so-called research consists of??? Asking me what movie I prefer? hahaha.

Again, you would do well to listen to the R. Steiner audio/video.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 17:29

Maxx wrote:Is this what your so-called research consists of???  Asking me what movie I prefer?  hahaha.  

Again, you would do well to listen to the R. Steiner audio/video.

Thank you for the suggestion, I read a book from Rudolf Steiner in the past I don't remember the tittle, I think was something to do with contacting or having access to the upper worlds. but the one that I still going to read from R. Steiner is the "THE ROSE CROSS MEDITATION: An Archetype of Human Development". Unfortunately I have to many books related to "Vampirism" to read.
You know what I will put the video in the list.
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 17:43

Do it now as it has much info regarding Egypt. Vampirism means nothing if one has no background of the world around them. Otherwise, you are just chasing movie and cartoon crap like your hero father Sab.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 17:44

It has the click on link in the topic on this forum.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next