SetAzEl
empress2k
Maxx
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Children of Seth or Set - Page 4 Empty Re: Children of Seth or Set

Post by Thothmez 17.07.20 18:26

Maxx wrote:Do it now as it has much info regarding Egypt.  Vampirism means nothing if one has no background of the world around them.  Otherwise, you are just chasing movie and cartoon crap like your hero father Sab.....

You are the one that have a unfinished business with FS, not me. How can you let a simple name upset you.
Up to certain level it seems he controls your mood.

I don't care about whatever authors you like or don't like, I read and I register, compare, and come to conclusions.
The name "Sanguinomicon" appeared because I was searching "Necronomicon", I laughed and said to my self what "crap" is this. Some people talking about drinking blood all that no-sense. What ignorance.
I found somethings interesting in the books, and I am just dropping by this forum to see if the called Vampires and followers are really well instructed and knowledgeable.
Thothmez
Thothmez
Banned

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2020-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 18:42

Ha. You would not know a Vampire if you ever passed one on the street and would not know how to understand what that is. Lol. Good luck. Go back to sleep. I can see your truth lies in Blade.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.07.20 18:45

And keep that research going into all the fake authors and titles. Before long your life will be over and what will you have accomplished with those. ha.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 15.03.24 12:20

Maxx wrote:Elendor's comments are:

Just like the Aset Ka, the Red Order of Seth endured since immemorial times, in secret and hidden in the shadows of this world. Its peak of power was during the Medieval Ages, where the manipulative outlets and influence of the order was spread all around the globe, controlling societies in silence, using the big monotheistic religions of the world as puppets to accomplish their own thirst for power.

In this commentary description I would like to ask the question of how this was done,  (controlling societies in silence) and (using the big monotheistic religions of the world as puppets to accomplish their own thirst for power).

Are you saying that the Sethians inhabited the bodies of the prey and caused them to act or react accordingly to accomplish the desired outcome of any situation?  If that is what you are describing, then the same thing is going on today all over the globe with all of the governments.  The Global policy makers are inhabited by the Asetians and Sethians who control the happenings all over the globe?  This I can easily understand and from experience can attest to how it would work.

Regards,

Maxx

Thank you for this. I will bookmark and come.back to read this.

This may be some.of the very information I've come back to did here.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 15.03.24 14:00

Hello. Long time no see A.Nightside . How have you been? It's good to see you again.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 15.03.24 18:01

Lynskha wrote:Hello. Long time no see A.Nightside . How have you been? It's good to see you again.

Up and down. Struggling with my own mental health and facing some personal demons (figurative). Craving some spiritual involvement, but partner believes in nothing, and though he tries to support, he's prone to subtle/unintentional invalidating, so finding time and being in the right mindset is impossible.

It feels nice to be here again, but I'm not here for me, and life calls me away anyway.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 16.03.24 11:51

some of us have been interacting a bit more using Discord.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus de Umbras 17.03.24 8:44

I must admit to not knowing much about Neith. Furthermore, I always understood that Nepthys is the wife of Set. However, there are variations regarding the representation of the history of Egyptian deities.I suspect that the waters are muddied further by the progression of Egyptian scripts, ie; heiroglyphics, heiratic, demotic.
Lupus de Umbras
Lupus de Umbras
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4