Lightseeker
seeker
N.Augusta
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Goetia and Demons - Page 3 Empty Re: Goetia and Demons

Post by Ari.Alba 31.03.14 4:06

Maxx wrote:Consider this.  Rather than study of the demons, I suggest to start a project and learn how to call the 4 elements, or the 4 guardians, or the 4 watchtowers, whatever they are called in your world.  Learn what you need to begin in your practice in calling any angelic or demonic being.  How is that done? What tools if any do you need to do this?   Become comfortable in how you proceed with this and at that point you will discover any Spirit Being that you have an interest in touching will be within your access.  Do not put the cart before the horse.  Develop a good relationship with these 4 beings and be able to see and understand them....and you will be able to find your own way and discover that the Spirit Beings will go more than half way to meet you and help you.

This is all news to me. Completely uncharted territory. Could somebody kindly suggest a good starting point to research this?

I am currently still waiting for my Asetian Bible. Are there any connections between this topic and Asetian Teachings?
Ari.Alba
Ari.Alba
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2014-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.03.14 9:48

I am sorry.  I did not recognize that you were completely new with this element.  I will not post the instructions to reach this point on an open forum such as this as anyone and everyone from outside the forum can read everything posted here in any column.  It is not for the eyes of everyone.  What I will send you is communication privately to see if you want to put the work and effort forth to become adept at calling up any spiritual being. Look in your private message area.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.03.14 11:57

it is a series of exercises that enable you, on a step by step basis, to become proficient at calling up spirits and then upon reaching the end of these, will allow you to roll the technique over and adapt to any method of magic you are working with.  At that point you will be a head of all the armchair readers that talk about it all and are experts at reading but have never put the effort in to reach the most important point in magic.  Those are the people that have never called up the spirit world and present themselves as experts and give advice as though they know what they are talking about.  You do not want to be this type.

When you finish it you then will know exactly what the Asetian Bible is speaking about in the energy work that it describes.  In fact, it should open up that element I talked about "living in two worlds".

Also, if you want a great background you can view the 1-8 video series on you tube.  Magical Egypt one through 8.  Each one is about one hour long and number 4 will illustrate to you that the ancient Egyptians were far a head of the present day population in dealing with the spirit world.  They lived it completely.  They were far, far more advanced than today.  Your whole concept of ancient Egypt will change after viewing these videos.  They are about 10 years old, but they will not lose their worth any time soon.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari.Alba 01.04.14 3:15

Wow!! Thank you Maxx. I will look at your pm now.

Why the apology? There was no need.

Thanks again.
Ari.Alba
Ari.Alba
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2014-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content