The Gathering of Heka

2 posters

Go down

The Gathering of Heka Empty The Gathering of Heka

Post by Maxx 25.12.08 20:35

This spell is from Chapter 24 of the Papyrus of Ani, the "Chapter of Gaining Power."

The Translation is such:
"I am the uncreated god. Before me the dwellers in chaos are dogs, their chiefs merely wolves. I gather the power from every place, from every person, faster than light itself. Hail to he in the heavens who is strong even before the terror of the darkness. He gathers the power from every place, from every person, faster than light itself. He restores the giver of life. He creates the gods from silence alone and comforts them. He bestows upon me this power from every place, faster than the shadow follows the light."

My question is this.......Has anyone here been given or acquired this power spoken of above?

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

The Gathering of Heka Empty Re: The Gathering of Heka

Post by Jonathan 26.12.08 20:14

From my personal view and interpretation of the text, I would say it is referring merely to vampires... most importantly elder vampires, like the Asetians. How it says they can gather power from every place and every person, and most of all, how it says they can create gods from the silence. I find that very connected to the mystical concept of the Asetian Dark Kiss.
As for the mentioning of "faster than light" I believe it does not necessarily mean speed, but more like silently and swiftly, probably meaning how their metaphysical attacks and drains can come unexpected in a fast and devastating way.

This is my opinion, lets wait for others.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down