How do we expand grow and unify the combined vampire community?

+4
N.Augusta
Maxx
Divine 277
Orc2king
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How do we expand grow and unify the combined vampire community? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do we expand grow and unify the combined vampire community?

Post by Orc2king 27.04.13 18:53

Hmmm tell me more about these Asetians what kind of group is it?

Orc2king
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2013-04-17

Back to top Go down

How do we expand grow and unify the combined vampire community? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do we expand grow and unify the combined vampire community?

Post by Orc2king 28.04.13 0:36

Also maxx calm down I know half of what your saying as well I apologize for coming out anti-human. I can't really convey myself in the best way through just text. It's honostly quit the annoying problem to have when trying talk to people via forums. That being said the condescension and jokes are not appritiated, N. Augusta and the thought that you could compare What I've gone through in my life to sexism is insulting in the least.

Orc2king
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 28.04.13 5:27

We have all had our struggles ... all have our individual pain, just dont get stuck in the pain ... it will only hurt your self, learn from it and grow from it ...

I agree to a certain point that the VCN or any other group of people that is for freedom of choose and thats supports individualism ( individualism = accept people for who they are, not who the general society want you to be ) ... they should really try to join forces and create an organization that fights for these things , so that we mite make a change for our children some day.

But again thats my 2 cents ...
And this topic has been discussed so many times in the Vampire community, and many have tried .... and failed ...

If you are looking for unity there mite be a vampire house in your aria, like Naugusta said, log on to Facebook join VCN , and you mite find a house that is in you aria Smile

Best of luck to you Smile
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 28.04.13 6:13

OrcKing : do You think its insignificant what woman's have gone true for 1000 s of years ??? if so sir .. i think you have to have a reality check ..

I think your going to get one to ...
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 28.04.13 6:26

Right Orc, cause SEXISM is okay and does not hurt anyone other than MILLIONS of women and children around the world, but obviously, you find it to be an insignificant form of discrimination of no importance when compared to your "vampire discrimination." By the way, it only displays and proves further how human you truly are. Wink

I gave you places to look into that such "vampires" are interested in what you described, you are welcome!
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 28.04.13 6:30

Good post Maxx! Smile
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Orc2king 28.04.13 7:16

No sexism isn't ok but people will still want woman around in the end. I'll never have that so don't preach to me about female issues. We live in a society that essentially worships woman if you don't believe me turn on any show on your television that is fictional or a sitcom or really any show and you will see it.

Orc2king
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 28.04.13 8:01

I will not feed into anymore of your ridiculous childish attention seeking all about SELF non-sense.

Good job, you have successfully managed to not be taken seriously by the active members here. Clap

Mission failed! No donors found here-- you got the "yellow book" advise.-- FAIL! Mission to unify the vampire community, FAIL! Clap

You, King of Orcs, are on a roll!
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Orc2king 28.04.13 8:08

I can't talk to you. You think to much like a human and caused me to think like one.
But know that that is we're both Racism and sexism comes from not from me. Not from me it comes from the cattle called humanity that you have allowed to infect your mind with there filth.

Orc2king
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.04.13 8:46

Humans are filth? Funny I was under the impression that humans used to be allies with vampires in Ancient Egypt, until the Asetians decided to leave the spotlight and teach in silence.

I'm not saying that some humans aren't filth, there are a lot of ugly people out there, but calling all humanity filth makes me wonder if you think you're playing some computer game. If that's the case, several people already pointed you out to places like the VCN and other Facebook groups.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 28.04.13 11:02

@Orc2king: Sorry if I sound rude but referring to humanity as "cattle" and as "filthy" really sounds like something the Volturi from the "Twilight" novels would say. If you really mean it seriously, I would suggest thinking about if that kind of elitism really gets you anywhere.

Regarding racism: If you regard yourself as some kind of higher species just because you're a vampire and say "normal" humans are cattle, to me - being a human, not a vampire - that is a racist statement.

@ N.Augusta:

We live in a society that essentially worships woman if you don't believe me turn on any show on your television that is fictional or a sitcom or really any show and you will see it.

It's a bit off-topic, but he does have a valid point there. Please don't hit me for saying that. Smile
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 28.04.13 11:06

@ Orc2king:

Hmmm tell me more about these Asetians what kind of group is it?

Did you actually read the Asetian bible yet? If not, I really suggest doing so. You can get a bit of info on their official site too though. It is:

http://www.asetka.org/index.shtml
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Orc2king 28.04.13 12:14

Sorry man I can't get a copy and the calling humanity filth stuff usually comes after going into a rage filled mental state after dealing with my perants for even a day I mean you got one fat abusive angry racist. And an overbearing incredibly stupid Sicilian mom. So you can imagine the mental state I'm in after dealing with that when they come to visit and this was the same man who beat me as a child when I asked what all my visions and stuff meant and the sane woman who tried to drug me so i would be almost brain dead So yknow it gets weird. So yeah sorry for all that. Actually my only real friends are four humans a brother and sister Otaku, a functioning alchohalic, and a pot head and I love the crap out of them. I just don't want to see what I've seen around Texas when it comes to non-human Americans. It's not just me that got hurt so yes I want unify all non-human people and humans and yes N.Augusta, that does include woman.

Orc2king
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandOrder 28.04.13 12:31

Why do you refer to others as Humans in a way your human too may not be the soul but your shell looks like it, Most Vampires should not want to be looked at as something higher than a human.
GrandOrder
GrandOrder
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Orc2king 28.04.13 12:33

I didn't say higher I said different

Orc2king
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandOrder 28.04.13 12:33

Why do you want to be looked at as different, How about keeping it to yourself and just blend.
GrandOrder
GrandOrder
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Orc2king 28.04.13 12:38

That's what I do now.

Orc2king
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 28.04.13 12:39

@orc2king
why are you so angry ?
And should not all have the right to live as they please with no harm to others ?

Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Orc2king 28.04.13 12:43

I'm not angry and I don't want people to come out yet I just want proper channels and communication astablished between people who are genuinely suffering because they are other than human

Orc2king
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinata Anika Asti 28.04.13 21:38

For a brief moment, I was elated to see a bunch of new things I have not yet read on this site marked in red...Now...I am cringing...Maxx, excellent words of wisdom as always...N.Augusta...Maybe you can come up with a screening application for further postings...
Sinata Anika Asti
Sinata Anika Asti
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Orc2king 28.04.13 22:13

Your clearly are only hearing what you want to hear you want me to be the bad guy or a sexist so to you I am. I'm sorry for what I said when I wasn't in the right mental state. I explained why but no one seems to read anything that can't be used against me. Sorry.

Orc2king
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 29.04.13 2:57

@Orc2king:

I understand what you mean and I definetely accept your apology. However, I have made the experience that this forum seems to be somewhat "stricter" than elsewhere when it comes to tolerating a certain kind of comments.

I don't view you as a "bad guy" and I don't think the others do either but it might be a good idea if you try to refrain from posting anything when you're in such a mental state as you described, especially because - unlike other forums - posts once made here cannot be edited or altered. (Note to Admins: I still would like an "edit"-button sometimes!)

Lao Tse once said: "Things said or done in rage are seldom wise". I used to be a very impulsive person myself but I've learnt to controll my temper and discipline myself because it only got me into trouble, spiritually, emotionally and also in my everyday life (job etc.).
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Orc2king 29.04.13 9:06

So lightseeker one of the posts on hear are about my visions now that I had a night to read that book of yours the Asetians match perfectly the 2nd gen vampires from my visions. All thre flaws and there strengths match up perfectly. I think for once I agree with one of the theories of antient vampires.

Orc2king
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2