VampyreFox's Introduction

4 posters

Go down

VampyreFox's Introduction Empty VampyreFox's Introduction

Post by Gunnar 10.07.13 14:01

Should have done this sooner but oh well.

I have had an interest in magic and metaphysics from the age of 6. I am currently 15. My interest in vampires started around the age of 12. This is also around the time I became more aware about my self, and everything around me.Like my eyes have been opened, like the start of my life. But also around this time, I've grown depressed. It is more of an internal thing rather than an outside force or situation.

I'm not sure where my interest of vampires stems from though. The archetype appeals to my interests, and some what the fashion. ( I'm positive it has nothing to do with Twilight )

I would like to find out if I'm a psychic vampire or not. Shame on me though, I first found out about psychic vampires from a book I found in the, I'm not sure what it's called, metaphysics store? Written by Michelle Belanger.
Gunnar
Gunnar
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2013-06-14

Back to top Go down

VampyreFox's Introduction Empty Re: VampyreFox's Introduction

Post by Kalb 10.07.13 14:43

Em Hotep,

Jonathan wrote:The Order of Aset Ka has published a new article about Vampirism and explaining the main differences and misconceptions when it comes to understanding what a Vampire truly is.

The article seems to have been authored by the renown occult writer and expert in metaphysics and vampirism, Luis Marques, according to his own comments in his personal Twitter account (http://twitter.com/LuisMarques).

The full article can be read on the official website of the Order of Aset Ka:
http://www.asetka.org/vampirism.shtml

Seems to be great material.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnar 10.07.13 15:41

What is Em Hotep?
Gunnar
Gunnar
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.07.13 15:56

Hello Fox and welcome to the community. Careful when dealing with vampirism at such a young age as many will try to deceive you and lie to you. The real vampire community is hidden from the world by a layer of deception expressed in many things and one of the most obvious is the fake side of vampirism easily found online. So be very careful about that, don't be quick to trust someone or their words and if anything suspicious arises please take it to the admins.

If your interest is real this forum has much that you can learn from. Stick to learning and you may find many of the answers you seek.

Follow Kalb's (and mine) advice as that article is a good start. Are you familiar with the Aset Ka and the Asetian Bible? Could be your best bet in order to find yourself or what vampirism is.

I noticed you used "Vampyre" spelling on your nickname, but I would recommend you sticking to traditional "Vampire" spelling as those using an y on Vampyre are usually the roleplayers in the community. Not that spelling it correctly as Vampire would make someone not a roleplayer, not at all as there are people knowing the proper terminology and still are nothing more than fake characters and pretenders when it comes to vampirism. Some even write books or compose music. Wink
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.07.13 16:02

VampyreFox wrote:What is Em Hotep?
Em Hotep is an Ancient Egyptian greeting commonly used by Asetian vampires and Asetianists. Some scholars believe it means something like "In Peace" or "At Peace", but its meaning is more spiritual and symbolical than just that.

The movement of people who uses such an expression is nothing recent but it got more famous after the writings of Luis Marques became public, who uses such Egyptian words on the introduction of his vampire and occult books. After his work the usage of such expression grew exponentially, particularly online.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnar 10.07.13 16:25

Thank you, Jonathan. I was unaware of the difference in spelling. May I ask what exactly should I be suspicious of? Because I've never been told much on the topic so distinguishing truth and lie may be harder ( though I'm not easily fooled ).

And, yes. I am aware of the Aset Ka and the Asetian Bible. My first topic was actually about the bible. I plan to buy one soon.

I will also check the article.
Gunnar
Gunnar
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 10.07.13 18:47

Welcome, and may you find what you are looking for on your quest for knowledge Smile don't hesitate to ask questions, and you'll find that this forum is a hub of useful information.

when researching about vampires also, like what Jonathan suggested, don't let anyone sway your thoughts to one specific direction entirely. there's plenty of folks who don't really understand what vampirism is and can be. It's always best to find information and develop your own conclusions to things~
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 10.07.13 19:12

You're right I completely forgot about your other post. Truth may sometimes be hard to find but most of all use your common sense. Stay away from people who dress as vampires as opposed to being vampires, as well as people who live in a fantasy world instead of reality. Find occultists who have studied and practiced for a long time instead of people who openly claim to drink blood in forums. Vampires don't generally bother to say they are one, so when you see people making a lot of claims you can safely disregard them. Avoid "facebook vampires" unless you're looking for a chuckle instead of learning.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnar 10.07.13 20:12

Thankyou, everyone. Much appreciated. Smile
Gunnar
Gunnar