Lurking interrupted by the desire to expand knowledge...

4 posters

Go down

Lurking interrupted by the desire to expand knowledge... Empty Lurking interrupted by the desire to expand knowledge...

Post by kinesia 12.07.13 18:08

Hello. I have been lurking this forum for quite sometime, reading and learning a lot. I do not know who to speak one-on-one with my thoughts, so I thought it would be good to make a general post.

I am most curious about Aset Ka and the Asetians, especially learning that many of my memories of other lifetimes seem to match up according to some stories seen here and else where. I am ever continuous in my thirst for knowledge, experience, and developing my Self. Currently, I am low on funds but I do hope to purchase a copy of Luis Marques' books in the future.

Today, I am wondering about anyone's opinion on whether or not Anat is related or linked with the Asetians, or other experiences with Her in general. To expand that, there may also be some interest in Bint-Anath, if she is not an incarnation of Anat Herself, that is.

Thank you for any and all insight,

Kinesia
kinesia
kinesia
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-06-18

Back to top Go down

Lurking interrupted by the desire to expand knowledge... Empty Re: Lurking interrupted by the desire to expand knowledge...

Post by Victor 13.07.13 6:58

I don't see Bintanath as a reincarnation of Anat but more of a queen dedicated to her worship and bound to a very powerful pharaoh.

If Anat is related with the Asetians and the Aset Ka is open to debate. I'm far from having a final answer I'm afraid. In a way I can see your point on this subject, especially if we look at earlier depictions of Anat and her duality, also her mysterious descriptions as a virgin goddess of war. What confuses me the most are a few later associations with Seth in myths of later dynasties, although we all know history and mythology ends up being changed by men and often loses its original relevance and symbolism.
Most importantly, some Ancient Egyptian texts appear to link her with Neith, who was also a war goddess, and in this case an openly identified Asetian.
The confirmation of previous suspicions by some scholars is more evident in the poem The Red Dawn written by Luis Marques, included in Liber Vox I and published on the Book of Orion. Although not one of the Primordials, Neith appears as a young fierce warrior and one of the Elders, being instrumental in the war against Seth and his Sethian children, as well as a probable member of the much feared Imperial Guard at the Aset Ka.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Lurking interrupted by the desire to expand knowledge... Empty Re: Lurking interrupted by the desire to expand knowledge...

Post by Jonathan 31.07.13 11:38

Strange, just one post and no comments to Victor's enlightening reply. Maybe didn't expect to find so much knowledge around here?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 31.07.13 12:23

In my case, my silence was not to know how to answer. My silence was not ignoring what Victor said, but meditating on his words, to me were brilliant.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 31.07.13 12:28

I was commenting about the original poster, who only made this single post in the forum, not about any other user Kalb. Wink
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down