Different perspective of Rose Cross. (Back of Each card)

+7
Kalb
Jonathan
Divine 277
Victor
Nightshade
Stapleraindrop
N.Augusta
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Different perspective of Rose Cross. (Back of Each card) - Page 2 Empty Re: Different perspective of Rose Cross. (Back of Each card)

Post by Kalb 13.08.13 13:28

Jonathan, beware with of promises, if you not give me an answer in this life, you have to give an answer in the next life. I hope you speak a language in which both can communicate.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Different perspective of Rose Cross. (Back of Each card) - Page 2 Empty Re: Different perspective of Rose Cross. (Back of Each card)

Post by Jonathan 13.08.13 13:42

Don't worry I'll keep my promise!
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 13.08.13 15:34

Well, according to my study and understanding, was and is important understand the Rose Cross back card, really help alot. So, continuing the symbolism and in the same range of interpretation, I can connect the same symbolism to each Sephiroth. It's explained in Book Of Orion that Malkuth is connected to Earth, Yesod to Moon, Netzach to Venus, Hod to Mercury, Tiphareth to Sun, Geburath to Mars and Chesed to Jupiter. Thus, we have the order like this:

Rose Cross Back
Tower = Khepri
Sun = Ka
Magus = Ankh
Empress = Tiet
High Priestess = Ib
Universe = Ba
Fortune = Was

Shen Centers
Tower = Shen Throat
Sun = Shen Third Eyes
Magus = Shen Ankh
Empress = Shen Sexual
High Priestess = Shen Ib
Universe = Shen Solar Plexus
Fortune = Shen Root

Seven Pillars in the 7 Sephiroths below the abyss
Malkuth: Ba
Yesod: Ib
Netzach: Tiet
Hod: Ankh
Tiphareth: Ka
Geburath: Khepri
Chesed: Was

Please note that I'm just calling the symbolism of the Tarot, according to what was explained and meditated before. I am aware that there is a huge and tremendous symbolism and meanings that can not be represented well by following just a few simple concepts and basic methods.
I Just leave it for you to see where my studies are taking me. That is just some information that can be nothing with our practice of exploring each Sephiroth.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 13.08.13 17:18

The correspondences used in the Shen centers are inaccurate. I wouldn't move into drawing lines between the Sacred Pillars and the Sephiroth at this point in your studies. One step at a time.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 14.08.13 2:25

I think you're right. I call it the will to learn everything at once, it is the hunger of knowledge and wisdom and willingness to learn more every day, but, yes, you're right. Everything has its their own time to learn things.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 14.08.13 14:42

I did give you an advice above to take it slowly. Razz

When learning magick and the occult slow learning is the only way. If someone tells you otherwise see what they have learned themselves first.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 14.08.13 15:35

True.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 14.08.13 15:39

But this was still a great post and study by you Kalb. I liked it very much.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 14.08.13 16:22

You're correct too. But, Nobody can blame my Inspiration. Devil

Btw, I like the Sephiroth "Tiphareth", witch means "Beauty". According to Ancient Egypt means "Nefer".

And I like too the symbol of the Sun... It's different... "As Above So Below...."
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 22.08.13 2:12

Different perspective of Rose Cross. (Back of Each card) - Page 2 1175316_4667041772982_1043140081_n                      I would just like to share this picture from the front of my tarot card deck ... I think it mite have some relevance Smile Btw I love this tread Smile
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 22.08.13 2:29

Hermetic Tarot featuring black & white artwork by Godfrey Dowson, inspired on the symbolism of the original deck created by MacGregor Mathers and used in magickal workings within the Order of the Golden Dawn.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 22.08.13 2:49

yes Smile
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 22.08.13 5:24

Victor wrote:Hermetic Tarot featuring black & white artwork by Godfrey Dowson, inspired on the symbolism of the original deck created by MacGregor Mathers and used in magickal workings within the Order of the Golden Dawn.
Divine 277 wrote:yes Smile
Gotta love this guy he's a living encyclopedia of magick and the occult. Horns
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 22.08.13 6:08

Thanks for sharing an interesting image, Divine 277.

We know that in astrology the seven planets represents a day of the week, in this case, we have:

Sunday =  Ka ~  (Tarot Card:The Sun)
Monday =  Ib ~ (Tarot Card: High Priestess)
Tuesday =  Khepri ~ (Tarot Card: Tower)
Wednesday =  Ankh ~ (Tarot Card: Ankh)
Thursday =  Was ~ (Tarot Card: Fortune)
Friday  =  Tiet ~ (Tarot Card: Empress)
Saturday =  Ba ~ (Tarot Card: Universe)

Do you approve all?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 22.08.13 9:43

I have cleansed a article on Wikipedia ... cause I think it mite have some relevance to what you are trying to do Smile

Sol/ Sun () is the planetary ruler of Leo and is exalted in Aries.
conscious ego,  self and its expression, personal power, pride and authority, leadership qualities and the principles of creativity, spontaneity, health and vitality, the sum of which is named the "life forceprime .

Medicine: heart, circulatory system, and the thymus. In Ayurveda, it rules over life-force (praan-shakti), governs bile temperament (pitta), stomach, bones and eyes.
Day : Sunday

Luna/moon  () is the ruling planet of Cancer and is exalted in Taurus:
emotional make-up, unconscious habits, rhythms, memories, moods and their ability to react and adapt to those around them.  associated with mother, maternal instincts, urge to nurture, the home, the need for security and the past, especially early experiences and childhood.
In Chinese astrology, the Moon represents Yin, the passive and receptive feminine life principle. In Indian astrology, the Moon is called Chandra or Soma and represents the mind, queenship and mother. The north lunar node (called Rahu) and the south lunar node (called Ketu) are considered to be of particular importance and are given an equal place alongside the seven classical planets as part of the nine navagraha.

Medisin : In medicine, the Moon is associated with the digestive system, stomach, breasts, the ovaries and menstruation (which does occur on a monthly cycle)and the pancreas.

Day: Monday …  

MARS ( ) is the ruling planet of Aries,Scorpio]] and is exalted in Capricorn: war ,confidence and self-assertion, aggression, sexuality, energy, strength, ambition and impulsiveness, sports, competitions and physical activities in general.
.Mars is said to rule the first and eighth houses; traditionally, however, Mars ruled the third and tenth houses.
Medicine: genitals,  muscular system,  gonads and adrenal glands. also fever, accidents, trauma, pain and surgery

Day: Tuesday

Mercury () is the ruling planet of Gemini and Virgo and is exalted in the latter.: Unemotional and curious,financial gain, commerce, eloquence (and thus poetry), messages/communication (including divination), travelers, boundaries, luck, trickery and thieves. communication, mentality, thinking patterns,
journalism and writing, information gathering skills and physical dexterity.

Mercury ruler : third and sixth houses; traditionally: it had the joy in the first house. Mercury is the messenger of the gods in mythology.
Medicine:   nervous system,  brain, the respiratory system, the thyroid and the sense organs
Day : Wednesday

Jupiter : Jupiter () is the ruling planet of Sagittarius and is exalted in Cancer:  growth, expansion, prosperity, and good fortune. Jupiter governs long distance and foreign travel, higher education, religion, the urge for freedom and exploration, humanitarian and protecting roles, and with gambling and merrymaking.

Jupiter is said to be the ruler of the ninth and twelfth houses, but traditionally, Jupiter was assigned to the second and ninth houses: the house of values and the house of beliefs, respectively.
Medisin: liver, pituitary gland, and the disposition of fats; it governed the Sanguine humor.
Day: Thursday

venus : () is the ruling planet of Taurus and Libra and is exalted in Pisces :love, beauty, passions,harmony, balance, feelings and affections and the urge to sympathize and unite with others, desire for pleasure, comfort and ease, romantic relations, marriage and business partnerships, sex , the arts, fashion and social life.

Ruler of the second and seventh houses.
Venus is associated with the element metal.unyielding, (strong and persistent)
Medicine: lumbar region, the veins, parathyroids, throat and kidneys.
Day: Friday

Saturn  (): is the ruling planet of Capricorn and is exalted in Libra (crescent above the cross"):  principle of man's limitations, restrictions, boundaries, practicality and reality, crystallizing, and structures, ambition, career, authority and hierarchy, social structure, sense of duty, discipline and responsibility, and their physical and emotional endurance during hardships.

Before the discovery of  Uranus, Saturn was regarded as the ruling planet of Aquarius. Many astrologers still use Saturn as the planetary ruler of both Capricorn and Aquarius; in modern astrology it is accordingly the ruler of the tenth and eleventh houses. Traditionally, however, Saturn was associated with the first and eighth houses.

Medisin :  right ear, the spleen, the bladder, the phlegm, and the bones.

Day: Saturday

Different perspective of Rose Cross. (Back of Each card) - Page 2 154656_4673788261640_2058765159_n

From calendar of shepherds 1503.

I would Like to know why you placed them where you did ?
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 22.08.13 15:19

Thanks for respond, Divine 277.

The names of the days of the week in most languages ​​and cultures (with the exception of the Portuguese language, in which there is no single day related to astronomy), originated to one of the seven celestial bodies or the day of the god associated with the planet. Ie, Sunday and Monday are simply the day of the Sun and Moon. According to English, Sunday is the Sun day, the union of Sun and Day means Sunday, and the card in tarot that represents the sun is exactly the card called "The Sun". Monday is the Moon Day...and the card that represent the moon is.. "High Priestess". Anyway, you have an interesting article here on wikipedia about the days of the week:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_the_days_of_the_week

Please, keep in mind that my symbolism is about Tarot, and is an interesting way of see things in Asetianism, a view of a newbie student.

Anyway, it is also possible to use the Tarot for the human body.

Tarot Card:The Sun = dominates the circulatory system;
Tarot Card: High Priestess = dominates the lymphatic system;
Tarot Card: Tower = dominates the muscles;
Tarot Card: Magus = dominates the nervous system;
Tarot Card: Fortune = dominates the digestive system;
Tarot Card: Empress = dominates the reproductive system;
Tarot Card: Universe = dominates the bones;

I make myself clear? if not, please tell me and I try to use other words to make myself clear.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 22.08.13 16:09

I will take a long read on this, thank you for sharing ... ... It can also be used in the energetically system.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 22.08.13 22:44

I may be wrong but I think you are over-connecting the tarot Kalb.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 23.08.13 6:55

Rolling Eyes 
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 23.08.13 8:07

I think the Tarot has more connections and magick than people give it credit for. It can open doors to other planes and realities, but if you give it your hand it may swallow you whole.

Beautiful deck by the way Divine 277.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 24.08.13 14:52

Nightshade wrote:I think the Tarot has more connections and magick than people give it credit for. It can open doors to other planes and realities, but if you give it your hand it may swallow you whole.
I Agree. In my case, it is helping me a lot, not only to open my mind but to enter in a whole new world.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 10.09.13 13:48

Jonathan wrote:Associating Tiet with The Empress sounds promising though. After all Tiet is the Blood of Aset, her essence and power, and she is the ultimate leader and source for the Asetians, so in a metaphoric sense she's pretty much an empress. Actually not an empress, she is THE Empress.
This quote its not left my mind, you did a goo job, Jonathan. Observing the card and meditating on it, I can understand some interesting details and a good example is really the dove. In Christianity the dove is the profound purity of the Spirit. The dove was used in the New Testament to show the purity of the Holy Spirit and the divinity of Christ. In the Old Testament, the story of the deluge we can see the concept of the dove again, Noah left a dove to see if the waters had lessened. Noah waited and some time after the dove brought a green leaf olive. Everyone knows this story, knows the symbolism of the dove and Religion is the purest part of it. It is what represents the Divine. The ark that Noah created is one of the richest symbols of the Christian tradition. The ark represent the union between God and the "blessed" people of the Bible and also represents the heart of the belief where are kept the treasures of knowledge and wisdom.Within the ark is where God Rules. It's really a very interesting symbolism, because it comes in perfect line with what was explained in the first Secret of Orion in the Book of Orion.

The Empress of Thoth Tarot not only show us an Empress, but a deep version of symbolism, thus, Aset, is not only the Empress, She is a higher representation of Love and Purity, the dove represent the high representation of Divine, the hight beauty and purity of Love and the pelican Her Blood.

Aleister Crowley once said:
Book of the Law wrote:"Not let the fools mistake love; for there are love and love. There is the dove, and there is the serpent. Choose ye well! He, my prophet, hath chosen, knowing the law of the fortress, and the great mystery of the House of God.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.09.13 17:09

You shared some interesting details there. Those are great contributions to this forum and of use to other occultists learning and exploring. It's a long process to all of us.

I believe there's much to understand when connecting Aset and The Empress, although obviously she's so much more than that.

That's a great quote by Crowley, those are the moments when all the theories about his connection with the Aset Ka or at the very least awareness of Asetianism come to mind. Subtle but not without intent.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 12.09.13 17:46

Jonathan wrote:I believe there's much to understand when connecting Aset and The Empress, although obviously she's so much more than that.
I can agree with you. There is no card that define Aset, but We can find some details that can be interesting to meditate.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 14.11.13 11:45

I just want to leave here a passage from the prophet Ezekiel of the Old Testament of Christians about the letter Fortune.

And as for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, as the appearance of torches: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright; and out of the fire went forth lightning. And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning. And I looked at the living creatures, and behold, one wheel upon the earth beside the living creatures, toward their four faces.
The appearance of the wheels and their work was as the look of a chrysolite; and they four had one likeness; and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they went, they went upon their four sides; they turned not when they went. As for their rims, they were high and dreadful; and they four had their rims full of eyes round about.
And when the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.
Whithersoever the Spirit was to go, they went, thither would {their} spirit go; and the wheels were lifted up along with them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels. When those went, they went; and when those stood, they stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up along with them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels. And there was the likeness of an expanse over the heads of the living creature, as the look of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above. And under the expanse were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two which covered on this side, and every one had two which covered on that side their bodies. And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, a tumultuous noise, as the noise of a host: when they stood, they let down their wings; and there was a voice from above the expanse that was over their heads. When they stood, they let down their wings. And above the expanse that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone; and upon the likeness of the throne was a likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.
And I saw as the look of glowing brass, as the appearance of fire, within it round about; from the appearance of his loins and upward, and from the appearance of his loins and downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.
As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of Jehovah. And when I saw, I fell on my face, and I heard a voice of one that spoke.

Ezequiel 1:13-28
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next