+3
Victor
Maxx
Divine 277
7 posters

Go down

Manipulating Energy Empty Manipulating Energy

Post by Jonathan 11.08.13 23:47

As the "instrument" of your energy work, do you prefer to use your third eye Shen, your hands or a wand?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Manipulating Energy Empty Re: Manipulating Energy

Post by Maxx 12.08.13 0:18

I use all three just about equally...but all depends on what the issue is I am working with.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.08.13 1:01

Is there one that you use for more advanced energy manipulation and another for simpler energy work, or really no preference?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.08.13 1:55

I am working within a 3 year program and it is necessary that I use all three in different exercises...I recently finished some outside ritual work and have now two and a half months to begin work on the Qliphoth utilizing either mirror work or astral travel visiting each sphere. I have chosen to do both. Enter the sphere directly from the mirror is interesting to me.   I work with both Angelic beings as well as so called demonic beings.  Invocation as well as evocation....smiling.....  I was looking today for your post asking why would anyone want to allow a spirit being to enter them...but I could not find that post.....reminded me of all the Christians calling on the Holy Spirit to come in...as that is nothing but possession..and is done in just about every religion or group everywhere....each one has the basic same thing and just call it something different.....and I am finding that the program I deal with is a step by step up in frequency vibration as your energy is changed to match the spirits higher vibrations.  I am one that advocates possession by a spirit to get a view from how they see the world...smile....it is a joining of both consciousness together.  It is done in steps and little by little the body is conditioned for it...otherwise, that higher vibration would kill a human attempting it first off.  I was thinking of that when I was reading the posts about treating burns with energy work.

So what I am saying is that energy work for me is only one of many things which I am working within and learning how to walk in a constant state of interaction with different vibrations and beings.  I can say there is never a dull moment as all of this is very, very interesting in learning so many new things.  I actually am working with 3 very different kind of groups but their programs are actually blending everything together for me and working hand in hand.   And they are all completely free and no charge to me....My life is very full with this....for sure.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.08.13 2:27

And I will add that I will not name the groups I am working with because....they are great programs, all of them......and they are all open to everyone to begin studies....you just have to be ready for them in your life....and if you are ready then you will find them, or they will find you...so be it.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.08.13 14:34

I tend to use them in different situations as some metaphysical activities may require us to channel energy of higher vibrations that can't be produced in the body so in those cases I resort to wands and other means of amplification. In healing I use mostly hand manipulation with great results. Third eye energy focus I use towards specific spiritual practices and astral projection. One of the projection groups I work with gather in astral ritual to share the teachings but we then validate everything when back on the physical to make sure all learning experiences are genuine.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.08.13 15:09

that validation is the means that is a confidence builder within the self and one can build upon that foundation....that is great.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 12.08.13 15:28

I usually never use a wand ..
I use raw crystals/ stones ... for amplifiers and energy storing, I can also tend to bind energy to different kinds of object that is usually made of metal or some sort of raw material. I use mostly my hands and hart shen/chakra for healing purposes and to move energy.
I use my 3 eye, not that often... but I do use it ... when needed.
I use the shen centers differently/different kinds of purpose energy work ...
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.08.13 16:49

Divine 277 wrote:I usually never use a wand ..
I use raw crystals/ stones ... for amplifiers and energy storing
Some crystals can work exactly like wands especially if they are properly attuned. The Asetians are known for crafting wands out of stones and crystals and using them as powerful energy amplifiers and manipulators.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 12.08.13 22:45

Anyone, with the proper training, can learn how to master a mineral wand. The secret is more on the type of attunement being used and those who know such arts are rare to find and it's not easy to commission their work on your personal wand. Asetians still craft and attune mineral wands to this day using their Ancient Egyptian techniques of magick, and one does not have to be Asetian in order to be able to use it in a powerful way. It takes time, learning, experience and hard work, that's granted, but it's possible.
The downside is how rare Asetian wands are. Unfortunately you can't just go and order one from the Aset Ka. It is however one of the best magickal tools any occultist should aspire to have in his collection. One worthy of being passed on to your children or apprentice, generation after generation.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.08.13 2:19

Did you ever have a unique mentor or teacher that you were personally taught by?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 13.08.13 2:56

A long time ago, before the internet and when the vampire community operated in secret in the real world not the limited understanding groups we now see online.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 13.08.13 3:25

Does anyone know any particular materials that would be good for crafting a wand from?
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 13.08.13 3:48

Victor, what I have noticed in my years learning through different communities is that the more those superficial groups come into the light the more seriously the older groups take their secrecy.

Stapleraindrop, you can craft a wand out of wood, stone or crystal. Asetian wandmasters craft them out of pure amethyst. Wood is probably your best choice to start, being a wand that can be used from beginner to very advanced. Chose good natural wood, not processed or altered by chemicals.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 13.08.13 4:37

Thanks Jonathon, I am fairly new to energy work and manipulation, and am trying to teach myself 'magic'. Is there any particular differences between manipulation with a wand versus using your third-eye or something? Apart from the obvious, that is :p
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 13.08.13 13:47

It's quite different, requires different energy manipulation techniques and they're basically used for different purposes. Wands can amplify the energy to frequencies that our bodies can't produce, so they are much more specific and used in advanced energy work. There are also the wands used strictly as ritual tools but those aren't always amplifiers. If you are self-teaching yourself magick that can be a good thing if you're dedicated enough and do a lot of research and reading, but more advanced wand work might not be possible when the high end stuff develops from initiations. Still don't let that hold you down as there is much you can do on your own. Start with using your hands to control the energy before moving into wands or Shen work. I always mention another important detail to new occultists, don't expect to learn this all of a sudden, energy work is learning for many years. If you don't have that sort of patience and commitment then it's not for you.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 13.08.13 23:15

Jonathan wrote:Victor, what I have noticed in my years learning through different communities is that the more those superficial groups come into the light the more seriously the older groups take their secrecy.
Your observation is correct although it may not look that way at surface. For example, you have an old group like the Aset Ka openly publishing part of their teachings, although often encrypted to the understanding of the layman, but on the other hand to those who seek direct contact with the Order and to study in their temples that is far more difficult to achieve or reach them in any personal way than it was ten or twenty years ago. That validates your previous comment and interpretation. One thing is what ordinary people can dream in their balls, nightclubs and facebooks, an entirely different one is what magickal people can see, find and learn. Two separate worlds and they aren't getting any closer.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 13.08.13 23:23

I can agree with Victor.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 14.08.13 16:55

Jonathon, would energy with higher vibrations be safe to bring within the body for healing? Or would you want to use something less intense, like hands or a shen centre?
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 14.08.13 20:38

Stapleraindrop wrote:Jonathon, would energy with higher vibrations be safe to bring within the body for healing? Or would you want to use something less intense, like hands or a shen centre?
That depends. If there is potential for harmful consequences with energy work? There sure is. Magick is no toy.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 15.08.13 0:39

I have been experimenting with sound vibration (tibetian singing bowl ) and amethyst of late .. it works very well ... Interesting considering the vibration chambers thats suppose to be in the pyramids .. and how vibration also carries energy and force true vibration ... ( since we are firstly in on this Smile )
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.08.13 1:16

Tibetan singing bowls can have very interesting effects on energy flow, especially affecting the energy of your surroundings. I like to experiment with them as well. The older the device the more intense results I got.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 15.08.13 18:13

Agree .. but doesn't that kinda apply to most things Wink ?
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerreiv 22.09.13 4:05

I want to learn. Where do I begin?
Guerreiv