Kalb
Divine 277
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real time politics - Page 2 Empty Re: Real time politics

Post by N.Augusta 14.09.13 21:00

That is odd!

Good read-- good points and sad, but, yes, war is a way to distract the people from other issues that are going on. Regarding the unemployment rates, the reported percentages, I think they just pull such figures out of their arses, and that the true numbers are far far greater than the deceiving numbers they report.

For econ news, I follow Max Keiser:

If you have not seen him, I think you will like him! He's something else!
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Leira 15.09.13 5:53

N.Augusta wrote:George Galloway, who was in the video above--rocks!
Yes he does :)and thanks for sharing that video I found it really interesting.

Maxx wrote:All this info means nothing as those powers do not even care about statements like this as it is too far in the happening stage to do anything to stop it........unless an attack from the spiritual factor ends the advancement
Do you foresee a spiritual war / attack on those that dictate and monopolise world events ?

Leira
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2013-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 15.09.13 5:57

In Asetianism, the number 9 has a symbolism Sethian. And I think at least curious of Noah be the ninth descendant of Adam and be responsible for the Ark and the Salvation of Believers of Jews. That is to say, that the wars in the past were just in the same countries that are now in the spotlight for the wars. I'm not saying that this is an action of Sethian or something, I'm just saying that it is a curious information because in the past was all about Wars around Bible and Anciet Egypt.

i tend to agree with you.... only the way i see it, is like we as a people relive and relive those happenings until finally the lesson is learned and we somehow find out how to stop it....

its like an ongoing circle going in loops for eternity. like maxx said a group wanting it to continue and an other group wanting it to stop...

but its hard to sit by and see all those people suffering and dying, while a few are making money over it....is it really the best spiritual path to see it and 'walk away'? where does that stop being spiritual evolvement and begins to be egoistic....?
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.09.13 14:24

Maxx wrote:Here we are getting deep into a problem....one that is eons old on this planet.....one group is here to elevate their spiritual growth and another is here to take control of everything they can.....two different kinds of beings.......and this is the point in all of this.....if the 2nd group are successful, then there is no future for the planet..who would want to live as a slave...If the first group learns how to elevate their spirit ...... then they can shift into a higher realm......there is no middle ground in all of this....so those that are unaware of this friction will die....no question about it.....and those that are aware need to step up their own spiritual awareness advancement and get busy.....as your destination will depend on it.   I believe this may be the reason that the Aset Ka has been quiet about all of this....Both sides already have their operations working behind the scenes at work in things that are moving very fast and this would be no time to begin a kindergarten class for aid.....but just my private opinion...which means not a damn thing.....Neutral
This made me curious. You mean that in those 2 groups, one could be the Aset Ka fighting for spiritual enlightenment and staging that achievement behind the scenes, and the other group could be for example the Red Order of Seth, the enemies of the Asetians, seeking full control in this realm, to manipulate everyone and staging wars for their selfish reasons and decoys? Just asking since that's an opinion that I've heard before from another source.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.09.13 16:18

The above scenario is one that I have thought about and wondered about myself......along with another scenario being that the Red Order of Set along with the Aset Ka really are a sort of distant connected group of two that hold their distance apart from each other but are  combining their efforts, although loosely,toward a third group against the both of them.....At times it seems the first idea is apparent in what the news of the world reflects....but then another happening takes place that makes we wonder if there is a third group injecting themselves into this worldwide push for control and power......

I am yet to center in on the different spiritual groups that are mainly at work within this present conflict because I am finding many shadow sections that are working also....I am not certain if the major players are connected with these shadow groups in any way or they are just trying for positioning to get anything they can while the conflict cranks up.

I may as well just go ahead and state the main question here I have.....and once I see if there is any connection or not...I will find that all bits of the puzzle fall into place........and this is the question ?.....
I wonder if the Red Order of Set is a part of or not...or is the connection one and the same with the Grand Druid Council of 13 in Europe....if one and the same then I certainly know what is happening....but if separate....then there is a third party that is very much involved.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.09.13 16:56

I follow your reasoning but I would go with the first scenario or that same scenario with a third party involved, not the Aset Ka and ROS joining forces. Even if such an alliance could benefit both in a war against spiritual power moved by a great mundane force in the future I don't think they would be willing to fight together due to the very nature of ideology that separates them and past conflicts between the two. That's just how I see it though.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.09.13 16:57

N.Augusta.......Keiser report....excellent info......this is the same conversations I have had with some others....but this report goes into it very well....

I never heard of this guy or the lady in the first part.
I will look further into this connection.....video is all correct....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.09.13 17:10

Jonathan....I can agree with your comments except for one small point......how important the outcome of this conflict would be....meaning all or nothing....even arch enemies could combine to some degree against a force.   But because of how long this alignment has been taking place to put all the pieces in place.........I suspect it is the 2 prime rivals at odds.    

But generally I agree ....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 16.09.13 4:54

i know i dont have much info about the asetians, but when i combine all i know together i come to a mish mash of groups of entities trying to ride old 'mistakes' to gain power on earth.

i tend to believe, so its just a theory for me to explore..., that akhenaten was not a vampire in the asethian or sethian sense but went for his own power. helped by the sethians gained controll over a lot of people and still believes hes the only god.... looking at the history of europe and babylonia i believe that power is still very much in place....with other kinds of being riding along and trying to take over that power and using him without his knowledge ( power can make one very blind).. on the other side if you look at the groupconciousnesses of big businesses one could also think its those 'egregores' who got out of control of their master and trying to gain life....

and then theres also the draconian system wich i could trace down in many regions of the world, but if its a different face of vampirism im not sure. actually if one takes it as a different system altogether it all seems to come together and makes it perhaps possible to combine 2 forces in order to win this war....

btw this is my opinion only and ive come to this tru exploring and life experiences. taking distance from this opinion brought me to vampirism and a different war....
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 16.09.13 14:04

For Max:

http://news.yahoo.com/employment-gap-between-rich-poor-widest-record-072956259.html
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 16.09.13 16:31

fantastic....I was talking about some of the same things 20-25 years ago like fractional reserve and credit card entry. I am happy to see someone else is as crazy as I am....lol...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BellBook&Candle 17.09.13 11:33

I'm not going to pretend to have read all of the posts in this thread as I have not. I'm sure I will when I have time, however i did notice a couple of George Galloway videos had been posted which got me thinking about the time he spent in the Celebrity Big Brother House. It would be criminal of me not to share. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJrWFoq2GIQ lol!
BellBook&Candle
BellBook&Candle
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 17.09.13 16:59

The cat thing was acting. He had an agenda for being on the show...  

This video was shot during that time.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith's Nightchild 18.09.13 3:07

Forgive my ignorance, but are Sethians and Asethians diametrically opposed? And by Sethians, are we referring to modern worshippers of Set or something else?

I hadn't thought about Saudi Arabia's involvement, but all that seems to make sense. Notice how all of the countries the United States has declared war on in the last few decades didn't have centralized banks and/or were attempting to move apart from the U.S. currency. They want everything to be centralized, and centralizing everything is the first step toward dominating everything.

As a United States citizen, it is horrifying to see what's going on with this country's government. We don't control it anymore. They're gradually taking away our freedoms, one by one, and at this point, they have a "terrorist" exception to every single item on the Bill of Rights. Cops run around cities terrorizing civilians and beating/killing people for no reason with absolute impunity. The government is recording everything that is posted on the internet, every phone call that goes through U.S. phonelines. They lie to the people about the decisions they make and the plans they have, and then they label peaceful protestors as "low-level terrorists". They have satellites orbiting the Earth that can figure out who you are using facial recognition technology and capture a high-resolution video of your head as you walk down the street. There are cameras at every intersection. They can put you to sleep and covertly implant devices under your skin that track you and can cause muscle spasms and cancer. (If you think I'm just being paranoid with this last one, it's true. It's been validated by the doctors who surgically removed it from a guy as well as a judge in the ensuing court case. I can try to find the source if anyone cares.)

They have no respect for the rule of law in their own country, and they are powerful enough to blatantly disregard international law and attack/steal from whoever they want elsewhere. If they were genuinely interested in "humanitarian" stuff, they'd go to Africa or South America.

And yeah, watch this bite the U.S. in the ass when it's all said and done. We trained Osama and sent him weapons. Now Al Qaeda is a household name and runs cells all over the world. What was that quote by Einstein about the definition of insanity?

Just read The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. I am in no way an anti-Semite (I have several close Jewish friends), and for all I know, the Protocols are a forgery that someone took as a blueprint for world domination and decided to roll with it. I don't care if it's Jews or shape-shifting reptilians or sewer-dwelling underpants gnomes. Everything in that book is happening, word-for-word, and a lot of progress has been made in that direction even since the Protocols were discovered/forged.

And once again, I am not in any way a racist. I don't care who's doing this and why. There are two words that describe the content of that book: chilling accuracy.

As for Israel, they're every bit as bad as the U.S. these days. I'm not opposed to the existence of Israel, but it is going to be destroyed if it doesn't take some anger management classes and get a xanax prescription for its anxiety problem. I think that the people of Israel are generally good-hearted people who are both extremely stubborn and extremely patriotic. Sort of like Texas. But what they're doing is going to destroy them. They're turning into the new Nazi Germany: only one race can immigrate, black people are forcibly sterilized, invading other countries (or manipulating other countries into starting wars for them) every few years, spying on and in some cases attacking their "allies". The U.S. is two-faced and doesn't care about anything other than itself, but Israel isn't any different in that regard.

Well, I once heard someone say that prophecies don't happen at a predestined time, but rather, happen once a certain set of circumstances is in place. That same person thinks we're very close to something big. It really wouldn't surprise me at all, considering the state of the world.
Lilith's Nightchild
Lilith's Nightchild
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 18.09.13 6:12

The cat thing was acting. He had an agenda for being on the show...

cat being cats, always do their own thing while having their own view of the world...Razz 

Real time politics - Page 2 H87C45DB3

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Real time politics - Page 2 Empty This relates.....

Post by Maxx 21.09.13 19:08

Jonathan wrote:
This made me curious. You mean that in those 2 groups, one could be the Aset Ka fighting for spiritual enlightenment and staging that achievement behind the scenes, and the other group could be for example the Red Order of Seth, the enemies of the Asetians, seeking full control in this realm, to manipulate everyone and staging wars for their selfish reasons and decoys? Just asking since that's an opinion that I've heard before from another source.
12. There is no God who has become a star without a companion.
Shall I be your companion?  Look at me!
You have seen the forms of the children who know their spell.
They are now Imperishable Stars.
May you see the ruler of the Palace: he can only be Horus or Seth.

This last line I found interesting.......
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.09.13 19:17

And today I heard there is a strong possibility that on Dec. 18, when the Fed meets....there will be issued a decree similar to what was issued in 1933 giving everyone 30 days to turn in all gold....this time it will be turn in all cash and coin.....as going completely with digital transfer and accounting.   Since only 7% of transactions are in cash and 93% in digital transfers...get rid of all cash....that way all transactions are controlled.  Example, all checks will be eliminated......like walmart....give them a check and they deposit it in their machine and the amount is immediately taken from your account and transferred into theirs....and they give you the check back on the spot with the info imprinted on it.....so eliminating checks also......explains a lot.   Obama is spending money in an amount more than all the other Presidents put together knowing it will never be paid back.....now all one needs to do is like the Federal Reserve does....just print 1s and 0s.  Control, Control, and more Control.....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 21.09.13 19:39

Maxx wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
12. There is no God who has become a star without a companion.
Shall I be your companion?  Look at me!
You have seen the forms of the children who know their spell.
They are now Imperishable Stars.
May you see the ruler of the Palace: he can only be Horus or Seth.

This last line I found interesting.......
Yes that is very interesting. That's written in the old Pyramid Texts right?

So the ruler can only be Horus or Seth, that kinda aligns with what you were saying of wars between Asetians and Sethians. Rulership can only come from one of those two, and they would be very different kinds of rulership.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.09.13 20:10

I hate to post this saying it is a rumor....

I do not know this to be true or not but my son just came in and informed me that he saw an account of a trucker that had been interviewed saying that there were a large number of trucks hauling signs to several military bases in Illinois......the signs said
"Martial Law is in effect"  This trucker was interviewed at some truck stop as he was getting fuel.

who knows if this is correct......but with everything else going on it would seem like it could happen very soon.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.09.13 20:45

looking a little farther I found a headline a couple of days ago saying the Illinois Gov was saying he was considering sending in the National Guard to help quell the murder rater in Chicago......in that case the two stories might seem to connect....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2