Nimrod, the famous hunter of Hebrew mythology.

+3
Maxx
Divine 277
Nightshade
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nimrod, the famous hunter of Hebrew mythology. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nimrod, the famous hunter of Hebrew mythology.

Post by Maxx 08.12.13 11:33

my statement of that saying was from their source and I was pointing it out as their statement.  This is how the keyboard sentences are misunderstood half the time.  It conveys the idea that the term light bearer so often now attached to Lucifer and the devil was also attached to their Messiah at that time because of the word and how it was used.  That source is saying that at no time was either use considered to be a negative attachment.  So bring that idea forth to present day to see how things have changed.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Nimrod, the famous hunter of Hebrew mythology. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nimrod, the famous hunter of Hebrew mythology.

Post by Leira 09.12.13 5:37

Stapleraindrop wrote:Personally, I see the Catholic attitude towards original sin as a perfect example of how society is controlled. The message is do what you're told or you get kicked out of the garden. Such doctrine neither allows for freedom, or growth.

There were two trees in the garden - the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge. Firstly on a symbolic level what does the Garden of Eden and all aspects of that story represent to you ?

Leira
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2013-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 22.01.14 6:06

Leira wrote:
Stapleraindrop wrote:Personally, I see the Catholic attitude towards original sin as a perfect example of how society is controlled. The message is do what you're told or you get kicked out of the garden. Such doctrine neither allows for freedom, or growth.

There were two trees in the garden - the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge.  Firstly on a symbolic level what does the Garden of Eden and all aspects of that story represent to you ?

Are you sure they where not one and the same ( the tree that is ) ?  

And the LORD God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die.” –Genesis 2:16-17
Later, the serpent tempts Eve, asking her what she is allowed to eat.
She mentions only the one “in the middle of the garden”:
The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’” –Genesis 3:2-3

Good and Evil, Life and Death ... counter parts, that attracts knowledge and also therefore fear.

I do not think it was mentioned anything about how to die before this...
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2