Jonathan
Maxx
Matttt
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Strange encounter Empty Strange encounter

Post by Matttt 14.02.14 20:38

Today during meditation, I came in contact with a spirit who claimed to be an Atlantean. He spoke to me about the Asetians and had said "The Asetians are not the only one's who are gaining power."

Has anyone had a similar experience?
Matttt
Matttt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2013-12-31

Back to top Go down

Strange encounter Empty Re: Strange encounter

Post by Maxx 14.02.14 22:24

There are many here that do not believe Atlantis is factual.  That fact makes no difference whether others have experienced anything similar or have experienced something that would confirm or disagree with you or relate to that question.  The only thing that is of any importance is what you learn that is real for you and not what is real to anyone else.  You can take advice from those that have been in your place before but the bottom line is that you will have to learn what is real and what is not real from the spirit world yourself.

Personally, I believe you have made great inroads on your journey to verify yourself.  I would think this is a test of sorts for you to learn how to relate to the spirit world because no one else can tell you what is real in your spirit or false.  This path is really one only you can walk.  I can tell you there are many that would give you their own advice and think you will relate to all of this the same way they would.  But deep down you know inside that you have to walk this path yourself.  You have entered the doorway on your path.  Continue and you will be rewarded for your efforts.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 15.02.14 6:11

I'm one of those people around who do not believe Atlantis to be factual. Which doesn't mean that I don't believe that it can be a very powerful symbol and reference to other factual things in history. However I agree with Maxx when he says that it's a journey only you can travel. What I or anyone else can say it's our truth and our reality which may be different from yours or how you see things and that's perfectly legit.

Concerning Atlantis and Asetianism I have read many different and opposing theories. Some seem to believe that the Atlanteans were the Asetian people themselves and that Atlantis is a lost secret code to Egypt in order to hide its old magickal secrets, while others say they were an evolved people who learned from them in the Sep Tepy but weren't actual Asetians. Others don't believe them to be connected at all. You may find many theories out there. Some provide interesting study others not so much.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 15.02.14 8:29

There is a sunken city under the Bermuda triangle whose architecture is not dissimilar to that of the Egyptians/Mayans. There is even a large pyramid which supposedly causes magnetic disruptions in the area. Maybe this lost city is what some people call Atlantis.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 15.02.14 10:18

Stapleraindrop wrote:There is a sunken city under the Bermuda triangle whose architecture is not dissimilar to that of the Egyptians/Mayans. There is even a large pyramid which supposedly causes magnetic disruptions in the area. Maybe this lost city is what some people call Atlantis.

Are you talking about the crystal pyramid now ? cause as far as I know there are still no validation on that ..
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 15.02.14 10:57

If you look from a google map satellite you can see something cool, I'm going to go try and find some links.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 15.02.14 11:13

The most legitimate sounding article I found was this:

http://www.riseearth.com/2012/10/atlantis-found-giant-sphinxes-pyramids.html#.Uv-sRfldUao

You can find pictures of underwater pyramids all over the internet, but of course none of them can be 100% proven to be what they say they are.

Also, a few articles mention that the United States became interested in this city and sent some submarines there during the cold war. Though I couldn't find out how to link it directly, if you look northeast of Cuba on google maps (preferrably with the Earth plugin) you can see a small bit of lettering that spells "Jacksonville Valley" and "Jacksonville knoll" right over a dark, triangular shaped rock/structure/thing. For some reason the American government just happened to claim a valley in the middle of the ocean, right where reports of an underwater city were.

If it's not real, which is very possible it is at least an interesting subject to discuss.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 15.02.14 11:21

I found a better article: http://lifethenheaven.wordpress.com/
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 15.02.14 11:44

Here, on the flipside is the viewpoint of a sceptic: http://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/8909/were-pyramids-of-glass-found-under-the-bermuda-triangle

There are a lot of very similar accounts and stories of that city, and many websites have straight copy-pasted information. The sceptics have quite a good argument.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.02.14 11:51

Again, I draw back to the center issue.....how one can validate info from one's spirit source.  

This can be accomplished by work, and especially with repetition by contact with the being and then a percentage of finding how much of that is found to be truth.  This work is done with exercises first to open up one's abilities to have access to the spirit realm.  Then when a relationship is established, then and only then can one find truth or falsehood.

The fact that ruins have been discovered does not prove one way or another whether these are even connected to an establishment such as Atlantis.  It only proves there are ruins.  Let us not put the horse in front of the cart.  Personally, I can count on one hand the number of people I would believe if I got a call telling me that a spirit gave them info about anything for my information.  In fact only one other finger on my hand could I raise if I have to give a number.  That is how I would trust claims from anyone after what I know about illusion and delusion and how the human population fails to prove anything now.

From my personal view I will say it makes no difference what I believe myself.  Let us say for debate that it is proven a fact.....what will that change?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 15.02.14 12:38

a close friend of mine says she has memories of being in a place that she strongly believed to be atlantis... my own feelings on atlantis; i dont doubt that it existed. i have also had dreams and memories involving a huge palace, but of stone, sinking underwater.. and i visited it underwater after it was old and been there for some time and did find a spirit there. i haven't explored much more into it however. you will have the answer within yourself... there's so many doors we can open, and some that open for us when they're ready. just go with what feels right.
i love studying ancient civilizations, but there is such little left of them here. there's only so much left here that can confirm any thoughts you may be having-- fragmented information that you can find the pieces to elsewhere rather than in history books or articles. i do read about old civilizations.. but i enjoy just seeing artifacts and ruins rather than reading because often a symbol will reveal more to me than the words of some historian.. just my input on things. good luck !
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 16.02.14 2:02

From experience I dot not advise everything we see and hear in meditation, we can not take everything seriously. Meditation is a good door, without doubt. But, sometimes you can fooled by it. It's just an advice.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 16.02.14 4:57

What Kalb just said is important. Meditation is powerful but it can be deceiving and so can many spirits from the astral. They will often try to trick you and lie to you. Don't be quick to accept what they say as truth but try to validate it first. Many times other beings will use you for their own plans or simply pass you their own misconceptions.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 16.02.14 16:52

You are frontloading so hard. By creating negative expectations you are affecting potential experience.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 17.02.14 5:22

It's not a negative expectation it's the necessary awareness to prevent delusion.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.02.14 12:09

Having watched this discussion and added to it as it progressed, I will comment about the information about Atlantis that was issued in various readings done by Edgar Cayce.  I am at present reading about his comments on the subject in the book "The Edgar Cayce companion".  He states there that Atlantis has been destroyed 3 times through earth changes and polar shifts.  It is interesting to read his description about it all and I may add that the first Atlantis was what the Christians called Eden where Adam was located.  The name of the individual that Cayce gives is Amilius referring to Adam.

At this point in this discussion I will add that I was careful not to give my opinion whether Atlantis existed one way or another in my comments above.  I personally believe there is earthly proof it existed because of the magical material framework I am working within.  But it is good we can have different opinions and it is also good to always have an open mind about anything as the future could present evidence to enable one to change an opinion rather than be too set and unable to see clearly.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.02.14 13:22

In reading 3184-1 Cayce talks about the flying boats
that moved through the air or the water. I thought about the pictures I have seen and drawings that show the boats that carried the departed Pharaoh into the after life.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 20.02.14 14:24

Maxx: Why do you feel so connected to Atlantis?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.02.14 15:52

Your wording does not exactly convey the  description I mean.  Connected is not the best way to describe my feelings toward Atlantis.  The reason I consider it may be real is from the material I study which amounts to more than one source and also within the framework of the magical studies I work within. The sources have nothing to do with each other and in some cases are not even aware of the other source.  It is almost the same as a blind study which compares efforts. These come mostly from people that are connecting to the spirit world which I find from my view are credible.  In my own opinion they are not kooks or delusional folks and have been proven over and over with other material.   If I put all of this together and then compare it with the magical work I do, I am more inclined to accept the fact that it more than likely existed.  There are some minor disagreements on some matters but by and large they are not that far removed from each other.

I would not have posted this except for the fact I did not want seeker to feel as if he is hanging out there alone with the possibility that what he received could be correct, or even half way correct.  I was pointing out that one needs to use many different ways to prove something and not rely on one incident as being blind fact.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 20.02.14 16:11

Though I am far less articulate than Maxx, I believe in Atlantis too. It is a good subject for study, metaphysically or otherwise.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.02.14 17:45

Stapleraindrop wrote:Though I am far less articulate than Maxx

The above is not accurate.......but I will not hold your youth and inexperience against you if you will not hold my senility and stubbornness against me...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 20.02.14 17:53

You speak very elegantly for someone senile Wink
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.02.14 7:05

I have to admit I had a delightful surprise during the night about this topic.  I was visited by a particular Being I had only had a meeting with twice that I recall but was told I had worked with on another level before.  It pointed out to me that my study did indeed include Nostradamus and also Edgar Cayce and some others concerning Atlantis and indicated that Atlantis was real ok but that much described about it is not exactly correct.  It was real ok but what is the important thing is the current that was passed down from it which influenced those that came after it. (This is similar, but not exactly like, to the comments shared by Victor here in the past concerning his conversation with Maktub whereby they thought the topic of Atlantis was mostly made of myth which influenced following populations).  The Being showed me how Cayce was so very influenced in his spirit walk by Christian influences to the point he went overboard with that part.  At the same time Nostradamus was working more from a pagan influence.  I was fascinated how this different influence effected how each person sees into the spirit realm whether in trance or in dreams.  This leaves a current that shapes our view of all things around us.  That is just like the current of Atlantis has influenced those that came after that era. It is near the illustration I will use of many people using group consciousness that keeps the city they live in together in the material as well as the astral or etheric sense.  They create that city and all the good, bad or indifferent things that take place there by their combined thought process.  Whether that city was there and existed before they were born matters not because that person or group of persons, continue to maintain that creative thought that holds that city together in the mental or astral thought process.

The Being told me that in my life 1978 to 2002 was like a quintessence highway.  I had heard the word but had to look it up to see it's meaning....

quintessence (kwɪnˈtɛsəns)
n
1. the most typical representation of a quality, state, etc

2.  (Chemistry) an extract of a substance containing its principle in its most concentrated form

3.  (Philosophy) (in ancient and medieval philosophy) ether, the fifth and highest essence or element after earth, water, air, and fire, which was thought to be the constituent matter of the heavenly bodies and latent in all things.

I found this rather interesting applied to my life looking back.  

that Being also explained some things that happened that I had never been able to understand before.  It was explained to me how it had worked and why...and this made perfect sense and clicked with the remainder of the continuing 'current' taking place now in my life.  I can see why things in one person's life is very meaningful but not so much in another's experience in the same way.  This "current" has a special meaning as applied to a life.  It is almost something like an imprint....

Also, there is much ancient history even prior to Atlantis as this was just a continuation of the ruling Gods helping human kind advance through our element. Really kinds of lines up with the info in the Asetian Bible of the creation story but is so much more involved than what is revealed there.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 21.02.14 7:53

Don't you love when that last puzzle piece falls into place? I agree with you that the ripples created by Atlantis are more important than the city which caused them, but it is interesting to play aroudn with the thought of the city.

Similar to the alleged Cuban one, there are some interesting underwater sites in other parts of the world. Thankfully, the sources are less sketchy in this case.

http://www.lovethesepics.com/2012/06/lost-underwater-lion-city-rediscovery-of-chinas-atlantis/
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.02.14 8:21

I want to try and make it a little more clear as to my meaning in the above.  I will add a story line to it in more detail.  
It seems as if I have led 4 different lives in one lifetime within my present body.   To explain one of these I will use this illustration.  During the time I was Christian I experienced the incident of dreaming one night.  I was aware I was thousands of miles out in the universe looking at earth.  I then began descent towards it at a great speed.  Coming near the earth I got closer and as I was just above the earth I woke from this "dream" and at the same time I was aware that something entered the top of my head and came into my body.  For 10 days it was there and as I looked in any direction I could feel it look at the same time in that same direction and move it's eyes as I did.  I became concerned that I was now possessed as I was aware of both beings in my one body.  I went to a person I knew that was nationally known that was on a radio show and in the studio I had him cast out that "evil demon".  I felt something leave my body for certain at that time.

I now wanted to know what being was cast out of me.  Last night the Being told me that it was me that was cast out of me.......it was an element of my life that was dead as that part had served it's purpose and had to be removed otherwise I would have been in the Christian lifestyle the rest of my life.  (A living nightmare I was). I wanted to know if the part cast out was the me that had lived there for a while or the me part that had just newly entered. Answer= the old me was cast out.   Then began a different phase of my life.  Some will bring up "What about us having free will".  And I will answer we very much have that free will as I agreed to live these lives this way before I entered this earth plane" Each is a different "current" of experience I am adapting to.  I also became aware of the place in the universe that I left to enter into my body here in that process described above.

Going back to the Cayce story above as well as Nostradamus, I will use that illustration. If I was dealing with dreams and metaphysical or occult material prior to that Christian part leaving me when cast out, I would be adding a Christian influence to all of my experiences in my wording and experiences in how I wrote about it.  Hence all those experiences of other world NDE from people talking about heaven and hell which is very real to them. If I was as famous as Cayce I would write books and have many people confirm their Christian experience and intersperse that into their religion and many would follow what that created to lead them into that "current". But if after the casting out, I would enter into the spirit realm from the view of Nostradamus, I would write about what I saw and experienced from more of a pagan viewpoint and my wording would reflect that experience.  Both views serve a particular purpose to reach those that adapt to the current of which ever one has meaning at the time to them.  

This helped me clear up some confusion as how we receive info from the spirit realm and of its importance to each of us even tho it does not conform to another in the same way.  

So only seeker can find in what way his experience with that being that spoke to him is to be applied.  Whether to take the full meaning or only a partial meaning or to learn the current behind the message to him.

But now I can completely understand your thoughts that Uncle Fester is certainly gone on "vacation".     Very Happy
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next