Jonathan
Maxx
Matttt
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Strange encounter - Page 3 Empty Re: Strange encounter

Post by Maxx 17.03.14 7:00

I just found out concerning the last pope which Nostradamus called Peter the Roman......Francis took the name of Francis after St Francis.....whose middle name was Peter.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Matttt 17.03.14 9:12

That's interesting.
I guess we'll just have to see what unfolds in the next few years.
Matttt
Matttt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2013-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 17.03.14 9:17

What about the 3 secret of Fatima ?
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 17.03.14 9:18

sorry the link when missing Smile http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Secrets_of_Fátima
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.03.14 22:12

Kalb wrote:Maxx: Why do you feel so connected to Atlantis?

Kalb....I found a book that is maybe 20 years old by John Anthony West called Serpents in the Sky.  It was written because of the work done by R.A. Schwaller de Lubicz which is a fantastic concept which is called The Temple of Man.  It is written in French but I believe they are working on a translation to English.  Here is some commentary about the 15 year long study which pricks my interest toward the theory of Atlantis...

Serpent in the Sky presents a revolutionary, exhaustively documented
reinterpretation of the civilization of ancient Egypt; it is a study of the life work of the philosopher , Orientalist and mathematician, the late R . A . Schwaller de Lubicz.  After two decades of study, mainly on site at the Temple of Luxor, Schwaller de Lubicz was able to prove that all that is accepted as dogma concerning Egypt (and ancient civilization
in general) is wrong, or hopelessly inadequate; his work overthrows
or undermines virtually every currently cherished belief regarding man's history, and the 'evolution' of civilization.  Egyptian science, medicine, mathematics and astronomy were all of an exponentially higher order of refinement and sophistication than modern scholars will acknowledge . The whole of Egyptian civilization was based upon a complete and precise understanding of universal laws . And this profound understanding manifested itself in a consistent, coherent and
interrelated system that fused science, art and religion into a
single organic Unity. In other words, it was exactly the opposite
of what we find in the world today.  Moreover, every aspect of Egyptian knowledge seems to have been complete at the very beginning . The sciences , artistic and architectural techniques and the hieroglyphic system show virtually no signs of a period of 'development'; indeed,
many of the achievements of the earliest dynasties were never
surpassed, or even equaled later on . This astonishing fact is
readily admitted by orthodox Egyptologists, but the magnitude
of the mystery it poses is skillfully understated, while its many implications go unmentioned.
How does a complex civilization spring full blown into
being?
Look at a 1905 automobile and compare it to a modern one. There is no mistaking the process of 'development'.  But in Egypt there are no parallels. Everything is there right at the start.
The answer to the mystery is of course obvious, but because
it is repellent to the prevailing cast of modern thinking, it is seldom
seriously considered . Egyptian civilization was not a
'development', it was a legacy.

So the possibility that Atlantis or Lemuria has been a description of the time of the beginning when Aset began can be considered.  We have just looked at it as two separate topics when they may well be one and the same.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 22.03.14 23:43

I have read the French version of Schwaller de Lubicz book many years ago, published in Cairo in 49. Actually now that you mention it both Schwaller's work and John Anthony West come mentioned in the Asetian Bible so their findings have connection and relevance within the Asetian tradition and history. The conclusion that what Egyptologists study as an Ancient Egyptian civilization is in fact the legacy of a much older culture is the very core of Asetian history and how the Aset Ka portrays their records of creation and development that led to what people know as Dynastic Egypt which thrived from this ancient science that was passed down from the Asetian Empire. This Egypt eventually fell into collapse as it always happens when men are allowed to rule and lead. Their conclusions are a perfect match to the history records of the Aset Ka.

For a very long time that I have hinted that Atlantis, Lemuria and other civilizations wether mythical or factual might very well relate to what was the ancient Asetian Empire or what the Aset Ka calls the Sep Tepy. This ancient period is described as the cradle of magick and science that later gave birth to Egypt as studied today. It accurately fits the piece of the puzzle proposed by many students of the theories of Atlantis and Lemuria. I know that not all agree with this or see it under this perspective, although I have seen others mentioning the very same thing in this forum. Personally I'm not particularly interested in the concept of Atlantis as described by modern seekers, however those who find interest in this subject may very well find their most important keys, mysteries and answers in the hidden history of the Asetians.

There is surprising realization and truth to be found along such road but tread carefully. Not all are ready to open certain doors.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 23.03.14 3:18

Maxx: Thanks for taking a little time and dedicating an issue with me. Much appreciated on my part. I enjoyed reading what you wrote.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Matttt 23.03.14 8:12

When I first read the Asetian Bible, I thought that the Sep Tepy could be related to Atlantis. I am glad I am not alone in this.
Matttt
Matttt
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 23.03.14 9:52

Matttt wrote:When I first read the Asetian Bible, I thought that the Sep Tepy could be related to Atlantis. I am glad I am not alone in this.

I would not say that the Sep Tepy is related to Atlantis but that Atlantis is related to the Sep Tepy.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Matttt 23.03.14 13:06

Yes, yes. Thank you. Smile
Matttt
Matttt
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.03.14 13:51

Victor wrote:I have read the French version of Schwaller de Lubicz book many years ago, published in Cairo in 49. Actually now that you mention it both Schwaller's work and John Anthony West come mentioned in the Asetian Bible so their findings have connection and relevance within the Asetian tradition and history. The conclusion that what Egyptologists study as an Ancient Egyptian civilization is in fact the legacy of a much older culture is the very core of Asetian history and how the Aset Ka portrays their records of creation and development that led to what people know as Dynastic Egypt which thrived from this ancient science that was passed down from the Asetian Empire. This Egypt eventually fell into collapse as it always happens when men are allowed to rule and lead. Their conclusions are a perfect match to the history records of the Aset Ka.

For a very long time that I have hinted that Atlantis, Lemuria and other civilizations wether mythical or factual might very well relate to what was the ancient Asetian Empire or what the Aset Ka calls the Sep Tepy. This ancient period is described as the cradle of magick and science that later gave birth to Egypt as studied today. It accurately fits the piece of the puzzle proposed by many students of the theories of Atlantis and Lemuria. I know that not all agree with this or see it under this perspective, although I have seen others mentioning the very same thing in this forum. Personally I'm not particularly interested in the concept of Atlantis as described by modern seekers, however those who find interest in this subject may very well find their most important keys, mysteries and answers in the hidden history of the Asetians.

There is surprising realization and truth to be found along such road but tread carefully. Not all are ready to open certain doors.

Thanks for this statement.  It clears up some of the past confusion on the topic of Atlantis.  I understand now why you would want to distant oneself from the wild statements thrown out there pertaining to Atlantis and hold it at a distance from the history of Sep Tepy.  Makes perfect sense placed in that context.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.03.14 21:39

Victor....after watching 4 of the magical Egypt videos on youtube which featured the discoveries of Schwaller and West there is no question that Egypt was designed by Gods which lived among mankind.  I see that civilization today is in decline from that period.  I understand now how Schwaller said that everything taught about early Egypt is completely wrong.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3