Nightshade
Maxx
dragonsgaze
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My Introduction Empty My Introduction

Post by dragonsgaze 27.09.14 11:31

Hello everyone! I am excited about being here. I have actually been reading over this forum since 2008, but last night I decided to become a member. I purchased The Asetian Bible over a year ago, and it has been a prized book ever since! I find much to agree with in regards to the Asetianist path. I have had an interest in Kemet since a little child, and a growing passion for predatory spirituality for a decade now. I am currently working on energy work and lucid dreaming. I can sense energy and the act of vampirism is a wonderful experience! The tingling that remains after a good feed and the calming effect are undeniable! I admire the maturity and open mindedness of the membership here, and I hope to get to know you guys better and grow as an individual. Smile
dragonsgaze
dragonsgaze
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

My Introduction Empty Re: My Introduction

Post by Maxx 27.09.14 11:49

welcome to the group.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsgaze 27.09.14 12:05

Hello Maxx! Thanks for the welcome! I am glad that you were one of the first to extend a welcome. I respect your insights on this board, very much. I actually have a direct question for you, that only you could answer. Would it be OK if I were to send you a PM? I look forward to hearing more from you!
dragonsgaze
dragonsgaze
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 27.09.14 12:08

Hello. Interesting choice of nickname as you just came to the dragon's den.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsgaze 27.09.14 12:13

Haha! Thank you Nightshade! I liked the analogy! I love the mythology and symbolism of the dragon. It is nice to meet you!
dragonsgaze
dragonsgaze
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.09.14 12:18

PM is fine and is available for anyone to use.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 27.09.14 13:44

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsgaze 27.09.14 14:42

Thank you, Jonathan! It has been a good experience so far. Smile
dragonsgaze
dragonsgaze
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 27.09.14 17:14

If I may ask, why did you wait so long before adding your voice to this site?
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsgaze 27.09.14 18:13

I am very much an introvert by nature, and did not feel compelled to interact with others. As of late though, I began working with energy and obtained real results. That plus a renewed interest in the topics discussed on the board led me to join. Plus I wanted to interact directly with Maxx, as his experiences were of relevance to me. I seek personal evolution and knowledge. To further that ambition in certain areas would only be attainable by interacting.
dragonsgaze
dragonsgaze
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 27.09.14 18:26

Gold star for Maxxy for rounding in the new recruits Razz
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 28.09.14 4:34

Welcome dragonsgaze. I'm glad about your decision.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.09.14 11:40

sorry guys. I do not think this guy is serious. he only came here for background info in trying to aid another attack from the TOV and COS combination on myself and another person as their other 3 attacks were harmless and returned on them. This is nothing but another fishing trip. He just wanted to see how much info he could get from me for their next venture out. He is not serious about the Aset Ka at all.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.09.14 11:52

And this is my personal assessment. You should treat him with kindness and manners. He is owed that. My own view has nothing to do with anyone else in how this board interacts with him. As long as he maintains good manners keep him here and offer him welcome.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsgaze 28.09.14 12:34

I am NOT connected with the ToV. Period. As far as Maxx,s idea of magical attacks, I seriously suggest for him, and anyone else to go to Amazon.com. Search for The Vampire Bible. And under the book look for a review by a Thalla Rothach, titled Under The Shadow of Babylon. It points out many of the ToV flaws, and in this situation the irrationality of magic. I was interested in a technique used by the Temple on me, a mental manipulation, and only Maxx would have been able to answer that. I made it very clear my intentions of learning and even my interest in contacting Maxx. I value honesty. This was no fishing trip. I am an agent of only myself. Nor do I follow the Temple's ideas. I sought background info, yes, but that is nothing to be shamed. I am very well mannered, and value Maxx's input. I would like to again thank all for the welcome, and I hope my intentions are not that questionable.
dragonsgaze
dragonsgaze
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.09.14 12:50

That is all fine and good, dragongaze, but I for one would not put much credence in the term "irrationality of magic"  This is a "magical" site.  There are also those that no longer walk among us because of being touched by magic. I am sure they would not agree with the term.  The confrontation between Mathers and Crowley was very real.  It involved magic.  We can all find sources to agree with any outcome conclusions we want, but first hand knowledge is worth 10,000 descriptions from others with no real background.  Again, you are welcome here.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsgaze 28.09.14 13:09

I want to clarify that I was not making absolutist claims on the validity of magic. My intent was to help you understand the Temples view of magic rests on Idealism, or mind is all there is. From my understanding. My purpose was to suggest that maybe the attackers you claim are harassing you , in fact, have no power. Like you said, results are more proof than theory. I do not know your situation. I hope that this new member trial by fire is brief. I seek to understand metaphysical concepts. I approach all this with rationality. If I experience something unusual, I analyze it, and look for explanations that would better explain it. I am a human, with an interest in energy work and exploring the mind. I have a respect for the Asetianist path, especially the when concepts and energy work section of the Asetian Bible. I have never claimed otherwise. I enjoy your insightful responses, Maxx, and look forward to the development of self!
dragonsgaze
dragonsgaze
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 28.09.14 13:23

"I am well mannered and should be treated with respect"
This insinuation bothers me. It creates an unsettled feeling... Tread lightly friend, for the eyes of Ra burn brightly.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsgaze 28.09.14 13:35

I do not believe those words came out of my mouth. I do not demand respect. Those insinuations are your alone.
dragonsgaze
dragonsgaze
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.09.14 13:41

Actually, he is well mannered and that alone would be enough to treat him with respect here.

Moving along....I would like to ask you in regard to one of my questions about your energy work.  Your comment concerning an experience with a one time ritual using the Satanic Bible... what kind of result did you experience with that?  I would love to hear about any results anyone gets other than an emotional change with this specific activity?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsgaze 28.09.14 13:46

I used the ritual as merely a psychodrama, an emotional release. I have not noticed real world results, then again, I may have worked against the balancing factor somewhat. And, thank you, Maxx, for the vote of confidence. I am not here for power games or squabble behind screens. I want to share and to learn from others.
dragonsgaze
dragonsgaze
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.09.14 13:52

Sincere seekers are always rewarded with what they seek.

Lurking behind the scenes here since 2008 and the fact you have the Asetian Bible describing energy work within, how much success have you found in your work with the martial arts aspect of controlling energy?  By now, you should be familiar with eliminating sickness in the body and protecting yourself from the web of emotional thought that is rather destructive to one in the urban society of the day.  What kind of successes can you tell us about with your energy work so far?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsgaze 28.09.14 14:03

I have learned to sense and direct energy. I find the Qigong techniques of focusing on the abdominal dantien, which is one of three storage centers, and from there building up chi promising and rewarding. I am still working on learning the Tai Chi forms. Chi is a very calming material. As far as disturbing thoughts, I am generally a happy person who does not let negative thought linger. Melancholy as a habit is lazy. I am a very healthy individual as well, but a nasty enough viralor bacterial invasion will do anyone in for a spell. I am constantly learning, and I am by far not a master of any discipline. How about you, Maxx. What energy techniques do you find rewarding?
dragonsgaze
dragonsgaze
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.09.14 14:06

waking up every morning and getting into the fray of things is rewarding. I find something daily to learn and experience and that in itself is a fantastic experience.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 28.09.14 14:09

scratch
Kalb
Kalb