Nightshade
Maxx
dragonsgaze
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: My Introduction

Post by Maxx 28.09.14 14:11

tell us that your uncle is dynamo jack and your status here will elevate considerably...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsgaze 28.09.14 14:17

Exactly! I learn something new everyday. Life is an amazing experience to be had! I am honestly a fortunate person. I live in a stable government. I have all my needs taken care of. There is much to be thankful for in most any situation. I have enjoyed your questions, whether they were honest or had your own motivations. I am going to get off of here for a while. I have spent much time on here the last two days. As always, always a pleasure talking with you Maxx.
dragonsgaze
dragonsgaze
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Matttt 29.09.14 18:39

Welcome to the forum. jocolor
Matttt
Matttt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2013-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 30.09.14 9:44

Welcome.. "dragon". I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

The people here, as I'm sure you have seen yourself during your time of observation, mean not to judge you, only to discover. There come many people of a delusional nature, not to mention LARPs and "attacks" from misguided groups, such as House Kheperu, The T.O.V, and others. The confrontation you experienced was only to validate your means of coming here as true and honest. Those whom arrive here overly cautious, or welcoming, often have a certain.. aura, shall we say, about them that may suggest they are attempting to deceive. I am not implying such was my first impression of you, but I am sure all here have had their suspicions. There is no shame in this.

I wish you well.

May your time here unfold knowledge of which you seek.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsgaze 30.09.14 11:34

I did not consider it a judgement or personal attack. I understand that one would be cautious as to one's intentions, especially when we are all behind screen names. I am not associated with any other group.There are a lot of delusional people in this subject matter. I am rational. Thank you for the encouragement, Tehom. Smile
dragonsgaze
dragonsgaze
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.10.14 11:38

Is there no longer any interest in the topic of Aset Ka? Do you have any comments or questions regarding the concepts from the Asetian Bible for those here that are knowledgeable and can answer?  Are there any questions or comments pertaining to the history of the early Egyptians?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 11.10.14 17:19

When did they invent chariots? I was at an Egyptian exhibit the other week and saw some chariots. They looked pretty Romanized though.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.10.14 18:26

Egyptian Museum shared a photo.

October 6

Chariot of Tutankhamun
JE 61990A
NEW KINGDOM: 18TH DYNASTY: TUTANKHAMUN/NEBKHEPERURE
The wheel was known in ancient Egypt as early as the Old Kingdom, but the horse-drawn chariot was introduced much later by the Hyksos, who migrated into Egypt from western Asian regions around 1650 BC. The chariot was one of the main reasons for the Hyksos' domination of Egypt. This is one of six dismantled chariots discovered in the antechamber of Tutankhamun's tomb.

Intended to be used in ceremonial processions, it was richly decorated with fine gilded motifs depicting the king as a Sphinx overcoming African and Asian foes. The wheels are fixed to the axles by linchpins and secured with leather thongs to provide better suspension.

The Egyptian chariot was usually drawn by two horses and driven by a driver, as shown in war scenes on the walls of the temples.
— with Laura Hernández Romero and 3 others.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.10.14 18:39

https://www.facebook.com/EgyptianMuseum09/photos/a.10151171328978071.459345.85676803070/10152297519288071/?type=1&theater
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 11.10.14 19:04

I think the museum I went to had an exact replica of the picture you sent. T'was neat, they had some dynastic pharaoh from the temple of the Kings. The energy was awesome.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsgaze 12.10.14 1:38

I would like to comment on a passage in The Asetian Bible that mentioned how the Hebrews adopted much of their written scripture and beliefs from the much earlier Egyptian material. I researched the topic and discovered much of it almost copied verbatim. The 10 Commandments from the 125th Chapter of The Book of the Dead, The Book of Proverbs from Instruction of Amenemope, and the death/resurrection or dying god mythology that has many of the elements of the later Christ story. I just find the parallels to back up the claim of plagiarism. I am still among you guys, with keen interest. Smile A question for you, Maxx, or anyone really, is do you know of any blunt or even subtle descriptions of vampires or vampiric beings mentioned in the early texts of the Egyptians? I know the Book of the Dead mentions such creatures.
dragonsgaze
dragonsgaze
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.10.14 8:48

To be honest with you, I am not that interested in Vampire lore at all.  I am human, and I guess that is where the disconnect comes in.  

I remember that I found the life of Pythagoras interesting because it is written up the same way the Christians speak of Christ.  He was born of a virgin, made the local ruling class angry, and was crucified and after which they assigned round the clock guards at the grave site to make sure he did not come back to life.  He was also declared a God by his followers.

If only the Abrahamic followers would stop and research all the stories they have in that book, they could possibly come to an awakening.  Until then they will never find progression in their life.

That brings to mind the two groups of humans listed by Mike Hockley.  He says there are only two groups.

1. God creates us and we are always infinitely far below God.

2.  We and God are the same, and if we raise our consciousness to the level of gnosis, we will perceive that to be the case.

2a. There is no God and never was ... this one falls into an adaptation of the second one as agnostic and atheists can easily fit into this category.

But it is evident that Christianity was structured from the earlier writings of the Egyptians. There are so many problems with the design of their trinity it would confuse an insane person.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.10.14 9:05

dragonsgaze, earlier descriptions of Sekhmet have pretty obvious vampiric implications. Also the nature of powerful beings described to be found in the afterlife from the Pyramid Texts sound very much vampiric or what we could interpret as such.

Maxx, I find the Asetian definition of vampires to be completely different from vampire lore as humans would see and describe vampires. As I'm sure your quite aware of, vampire is just a word humans used to describe the Asetians many centuries ago and then also used to further describe myths that they couldn't understand. Personally I find the notion of a vampire to lead people in error as Asetians are much more than vampires and unlike what humans would expect in a vampire.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3046
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.10.14 9:12

But Jonathan, you know I am just a simple guy.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsgaze 12.10.14 11:17

Jonathan, I recall now reading about Sekhmet. And yes, many of her attributes and actions were very vampiric. I would imagine that going to worship Her in a temple thousands of years ago, with tame lions wandering about, would enhance the mood of ferociousness and reverence appropriate this Goddess.
dragonsgaze
dragonsgaze
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.10.14 11:22

Good golly.  How strange.  Just after I posted the above I happened to come across this topic in my reading I will share....  which I find interesting.

The problem of immaculate conception in itself, as far as the spiritual world is concerned, must be taken just as it is literally.  From 2,000 BCE to about 550 AD, at the time of Mohammed, there was a great deal of immaculate conception going on.  It seems as though most everyone who had a little spiritual knowledge and who managed to accumulate a small following of people, sooner or later had the stigma of immaculate conception tacked on to him.  The original concept of the immaculate conception--and the average Christian would be very glad to know where it started-- goes back to the tombs of Egypt at least fifty or sixty thousand years ago.  On the temple walls, on the tombs and in the Pyramids of Egypt today are scenes which depict Osiris, the god of life and death, sitting on his throne on the judgment day.  In front of Osiris is Horus, his son, a son by divine and immaculate conception.  Osiris overshadowed Isis, mother of earth, she conceived Horus and, since Osiris was of Spirit, here was the first divine conception.  The belief that as the dead stepped up to be judged, if they were vile and wicked, they would call loudly to Horus, who would intercede for them.  He would ask Osiris to be merciful.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 12.10.14 12:52

Maxx wrote:But Jonathan,  you know I am just a simple guy.

We are all simple and complex. Wink
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down